Happy + 1 new member

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura is being such a weirdo.. Because she is someone's girlfriend. She's so damn happy until she didn't realise that she was walking without looking where she's going. Until she bumped into someone. OMG! Mianhae! She squatted down pick up the books that fell from that girl's hand. I'm really sorry. That's ok, that girl said. She also squat down to help her pick up her books. By the way, what's your name?

 

Yura asked. I'm Yura, Kim Yura. And you? I-I'm Cho Ahra. Sorry I gotta go now. Bye, she said and went away. Yura was on her way to her music room when she met Jihyo. Yura!!! I'm finding for you since half an hour ago. Where did you go? Instead of answering, she just laughed. Let's go to the music room, our members are already waiting. As soon asthey arrive at the music room, they both saw the other members watching someone from outside the music room. 

 

The girl inside was playing the piano and she was singing as well. She was emotionally singing. They could see tears at the girl's red cheeks. Yura and Jihyo was surprise to see their new friend who's the one singing and playing the piano. Cho Ahra??!! Yura said. Baby girl, you know her? Taeyeon unnie asked Yura. I just bumped into her just now. So, I guess we are new friends.

 

Oh ok.. All the GG members slowly entered the music room. Urmm.. Cho Ahra? Ne? She said while wiping her tears. I'm sorry for disturbing but do you want to join our group? Girls' Generation? She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter