Flirty

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As  they arrive at Ahra's house, Ahra showed Dae Hyun and his brother, Dong Min their room. So does Eun Jung. Ahra and her friends stayed in her room.

They all had a good sleep except for Dae Hyun. He was thinking about Ahra.

"Ahra's looking so beautiful now. Even beautiful than Eun Jung." He told himself.

"Her friends are also beautiful but not as pretty as her", he was thinking while smiling.

The next morning, Ahra and her friends woke up early and prepared their breakfast.

Ahra was putting the dishes onto the dining table. Suddenly she felt someone hugged her from her back.

It was Dae Hyun. "Good morning, baby."

Ahra pushed him away."What the hell is wrong with you?!!"

"Didn't you ever had a crush on me?", he said trying to hug her again.

"It was in the past. Now, I have a boyfriend and the crush I had for you is gone. Plus, you have a girlfriend! Do you wanna betray her?", Ahra said in an angry tone.

"Ya!" A familiar voice was heard from the stairs.

"Dae Hyun! I wanna break up! You've been like this 3 times. I'm tired of you!", Eun Jung said. Her tears were rolling down from her eyelids.

"Fine." Ahra turned to Dae Hyun and said, "As simple as that?"

"Eun Jung, calm down. Let us bring you out.", Yura said.

"Let's go.", Ahra said not turning to Dae Hyun anymore.

They brought Eun Jung to the shopping mall.

 

Eun Jung

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter