Time to Show Who We Are

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, when the driver dropped Yura and her unnie in front of the SM High School building, Yura grabbed her unnie's hand. Unnie, I should follow Jihyo is it, since we are new student here? Taeyeon unnie just nodded. When they walked a few steps then they saw the GG members waiting for them already. Ya! Taeyeon-ssi why are you late? Seohyun unnie asked. There's traffic jam just now.

 

Yura just followed her unnie and walked beside Jihyo. There's not even a smile at my face since I'm so nervous. Suddenly, GG members stooped walking. Ya! Min Hye, why did you threatened my members? when did I? Min Hye unnie asked. Then, Jihyo walked to the front and talked to her confidently, I was threatened by you. don't you remember? She thought for a second and she answered. Oh yeah! The new kid.. So do you agree? Jihyo answered quickly without hesitating, "No!' Taeyeon unnie walked 2 steps closer to her and said, "If you ever do it again to my members and even to my sister, you know what's gonna happen", Taeyeon unnie said.

 

The other students were just gossipping about the situation andYura can even hear gossips about her and Jihyo. Then, all the GG members went to their classes.Jihyo-ah get ready, it's the English class now. They both walked and entered the class. They found two empty seats and sat beside each other. There're were students looking at them weirdly. A few minutes later, their English teacher, Mr. Han came in.

 

G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter