Met Him For The First Time

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the English class with Mr. Han, Yura and Jihyo walked together to the canteen. Yura! Taeyeon unnie is calling Yura while waving her hand. I'm coming. Yura and Jihyo walked faster to their table. Hi, Jihyo and Yura! How's your class? Sooyoung unnie asked. Daebakkk!! Jihyo answered. Yura just nodded. Yura and Jihyo was talking to each other for a few minutes. Then, they ate 2 pieces of bread.

 

Then, a group of boys came to their table. They were walking stylishly. Yura realised that there were girls' that were looking at those boys. Anyeong, girls'! A boy said. Yura then realised the boy is her brother, Suho oppa. Oh hey, girly! Yura only smiled sweetly and she said, hi oppa. She then heard someone saying, "Hyung, who's this pretty lady"? She's my youngest sister. Yura, let me introduce you to my friends.. Okay, guys. This is Kim Yura my youngest sister. Anyeong, Yura said to them. "Anyeong". Yura, listen carefully I'm gonna introduce them to you. From the left , Suho oppa said.

 

Baekhyun,Sehun,Kai,Tao,Lay,Xiumin,Chanyeol,Chen,Kris,Luhan, and lastly, D.O. Or maybe you can call him Kyungsoo oppa. I nodded. I'm trying to remember their names and I can do it, Yura said to herself. Those boys including Suho oppa sat at the table beside their's. Jihyo were making some jokes and Yura was laughing lightly. Suddenly, I caught someone's looking at me. It was Kyungsoo oppa. He quickly turned when I saw he was looking at me.

 

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter