That Love's Coming

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura was fixing her long, straight hair. Her hair is not tied. She gotta admit there's some guys who liked her so much until they've asked her to be their girlfriend but she rejected it nicely. Well, she love somebody else how could she accepted someone else's proposal. She looks so beautiful in the school uniform. The skirt suits her well. Urm.. Hello? Yura turned around and saw a boy maybe 16 years old, talking to her. Yes? Can I help you? Yura asked. I just wanna ask a few questions if you don't mind. Okay.. May I know what's your name? Kim Yura imnida. Are you the queenka, Kim Taeyeon's sister? And are you a member of GG? Yup for both questions. I think that's all I'm gonna ask.

 

If you don't mind, I want to tell you something Yura-ssi. Okay, go on.. I'm your secret admirer... Yura blushed. That's all, thank you, Yura-ssi. Suddenly, Kyungsoo oppa sat beside her. Yura was quite surprised though.

 

Who's that, Yura? No one. I'm seriously asking you who's that guy??!! And do I need to explain it to you again that he's NO ONE, Kyungsoo oppa!! Yura woke up and walk away. she left Kyungsoo oppa alone. Kyungsoo oppa woke up fast and grabbed her by the wrist. He brought her to the school garden. He asked her to sit at a bench. He sat beside her.

 

Yura, he has no relationship with you right? No. Yura answered calmly. Huh.. Ok.. I'm sorry because I raised my voice towards you just now. Yura nodded. I felt jealous just now. So jea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter