Back to School

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a night at Yura's house, Ahra went back  to her home sweet home. "Eomma, I'm back!", Ahra said once she entered her house. She walked straight to her room. 

Then, her eomma knocked the door. "Ahra, can I come in? I have something to talk to you." "Ne, eomma."

"Ahra, your cousin is coming back soon. That Cho Dae Hyun and his younger brother, Cho Dong Min is coming back to Korea. So, you're gonna pick them up."

Ahra was so surprised. Well, Cho Dae Hyun is her crush. He's so handsome. 

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, Dae Hyun's girlfriend is also coming. Her name is.. Arghh!! I keep forgetting her name. Oh! Her name is Hwang Eun Jung."

"He got a girlfriend already???!!", she asked surprised.

"Ne."

"When are they coming back?", Ahra asked again.

"Tomorrow."

"What??!! Eomma, can I ask my friends to accompany me?", she asked again and again.

"Up to you."

As her eomma went out from her room, she quickly grab her phone and dialled Yura's number.

"Anyeong, Ahra imnida. Yura!!! You've to help me. My cousin is coming back to Korea tomorrow. Can you accompany me?", Ahra said in a fast tone.

"Woooo! Settle down, Ahra! Arasseo, I'll follow you. I'll bring my boyfriend along. And Jihyo too.",Yura said.

"Arasseo, but ask your boyfriend to drive okay."

She quickly end the call before Yura shouted at her.

 

 

The next day,

Yura saw Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter