Abandon me?!

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All my routines are done for today, and now I'm going to meet Kyungsoo oppa! After the modelling session, Yura decided to meet her boyfriend. She walked around the school finding for him. Kyungsoo oppa is not there. "Aish! Where is he?", Yura took out her phone and searched for Kyungsoo oppa's number.

 

When she is about to pass by the stairs, she heard a familiar voice. "Jihyo, I loved you. But you never realised. Not even once. Wae?", Kyungsoo oppa said to Jihyo. "Because i never love you and I will NEVER love you? Understand? Plus, Yura is your girlfriend, she's my best friend! I wouldn't want to hurt her!", Jihyo said while trying to push Kyungsoo who is leaning closer to her.

Kyungsoo forced a kiss but Jihyo managed to push him away. "You should not be Yura's boyfriend."

 

Yura who saw that scene felt her heart was stabbed. She felt so pain, just like a knife stabbed her heart. She need to end this useless relationship. She got out from her hiding spot. Kyungsoo saw her and he was surprised, he quickly took his hand off Jihyo.

"Why oppa? Why? You're surprised? Huh? I felt like an idiot ben played by a rascal like you!", Yura said while her tears kept on rolling on her pinkish cheeks.

"Yura! There's nothing happened between both of us.", Kyungsoo oppa said stutterly.

"Yeah, right! We're over", Yura said in monotone.

Yura quickly ran to her car and went home.

-Home-

She arrived home, and she entered her room. She slamme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter