Cho Dae Hyun

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They reached the arrival zone. Jihyo's waiting patiently,alone. Ahra's with Luhan happily talking. So does Yura and Kyungsoo oppa. Suddenly two boys and a girl walk to Ahra and Luhan. Ahra gulped then she blushed.

It was Dae Hyun!!!! And his pretty sweet girlfriend, Eun Jung. His younger brother Dong Min is just looking at Ahra while smiling.

This picture is Eun Jung.Next is Dong Min :

Next is Dae Hyun:

 

Ahra felt like her world was paused! She was daydreaming. She's too shocked to see Dae Hyun's so handsome.

Then, Dae Hyun grabbed his girlfriend by her waist and they walked towards Ahra.

"Ahra? Is this you?", Dae Hyun said while waving his hand in front of Ahra's face.

"Ne." "I'll introduce you to my friends."

"This is Jihyo, Yura, Kyungsoo oppa who is Yura's boyfriend and lastly Luhan oppa, m-my boyfriend", Ahra said slowly and they all bowed.

"Ya! Ahra, you have a boyfriend??!!" Dae Hyun asked.

"Ne, and what's the big problem?", Luhan answered.

"No big deal, hyung".

After that they immediately walked to Kyungsoo oppa's car.

Kyungsoo oppa drove them home.

He sent Yura and Jihyo to Ahra's house because they want to have a night there.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter