Chapter 2

Before Enlistment

During days left in highschool......

            Everything went great by the past days 'til my last day in my highschool life. I've become popular since the report was posted. You know....the report of Heechul helping me. The report not only increased his popularity but also gave more attention to me. Wherever I go, I hear people complementing me and talking about me in someways.

        From that day we met and wherever I go, people smiled at me and greeted me with respect. I greeted them back with a smile and the girls just kept coming to ask them how they're like. Not just that but they complemented my height, complexion and whatever else is about me.

            Also, the restaurant I work in gained attention because of me. At first, people came to see me and hear me sing. In the end of every performance I was asked for autographs by some fangirls. I'm not even a star yet. *laughs*. Well it was supposed to be me on why customers are there but in the end, they loved the food there and told other people to come and eat there. The restaurant's condition....has never been better.

 

3 Years Ago......Auditions

           2009 ^_^ I'm already 21 and now studying in Kyonggi University. I'm studying music instead of modelling. I wanted to improve for the restaurant......Well, even though they told me it's not necessary anymore. I know that it's a bad decision but I can be whoever I want, right? I know that I can still be a model someday. All it needs is passion and effort.

                           

           "Soojin-ah!", someone yelled from behind. Before I could even take a look behind me, two arms were wrapped over my shoulder.

           "Hyuri-ah", I laughed.

           Hyuri here is a big fangirl of mine and not to mention, also one of my bestfriends. She was the first one to approach me as I entered the schools building for the first time. The whole school is filled with friends and fans but I don't care really. They only treat me like normal people as I requested them to do.

           Hyuri let go of me."You're going to audition tomorrow, right? Good Luck!", she squeeled.

           "Gomawoyo, Hyuri-ah", I thanked her.

           "You're working at the restaurant, right?".

           "Ne".

           She reached for her bag and held me a folder.

           "The music club composed it especially for you. Please do sing it someday", she said and bowed before walking away. I looked at the pretty looking folder, decorated with the music club's members in style. I opened the folder to see piece of a well composed song in it. A smile came to my face as I scanned every part of it. They sure worked well.

            I felt happy as usual. My school is supporting me. It was great. I felt great about being cared for everytime. My parents are no longer sending me some money since I requested it. Now I'm the one sending them what they need.

            Tomorrow's the auditions too. I'm finally doing it. From the past weeks, I've been taking care of my health well, making sure to be ready for every bit of test waiting for me. Yes, I am nervous and I mean dead nervous.

 

             Next day, I woke up with excitement and nervousness mixed in me. Today's the day and that's what I thought. I looked at the time. Auditions starts at 12 sharp. I have to be there maybe by 11. I hopped off my bed and went to the bathroom for  a bath. 

 

             It took me 2 hours to get ready. What? To be a model you have to look good, right? You have to show them that you are capable of being one. I searched my wardrobe for more than half an hour and had to put on light make up. There are also some chores to do so I did them first before dressing myself up.

 

           L_g0024022418.jpg  

                           

          Afterwards, I was done and now I stepped out of the building with my hoodie on. It was cold even though it wasn't really snowing. Glad I didn't wear the matching pair of my top. It has rip styles on it and I'm sure my legs will be freezing now if I did. 

           I was about to call a cab when my phone rang from messaged sent to my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket to see 18 messages sent at the same time one by one. That was shocking. I check everyone of them and a smile made it's way to my lips. As I suspected, it was Super Junior along with other people I love.

 

__________________________________________________________________

To: Lovely Daughter Soojin

Fr: Beautiful Mother

 

                 Hey, dear^_^ Today's the big day. I wish you luck. Sarangahae<3

__________________________________________________________________

To: Bessy

Fr: Shining Xinning

 

                 Bessy! Good luck with the auditions XD We'll be rooting for you!

_________________________________________________________________

To: Soojin noona

Fr: Aegyo brother, Hyunjin

 

                 Noona <3 Do well at auditions okay? I'll cry if you don't. Saranghae :)

_________________________________________________________________

 Aigoo....My cute little brother......

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

To: Fluent Soojin

Fr: Violin Master, Henry

 

                  (AN: In english) Hey, Soojin! Sup? Do well okay? Or else I'll remove

                  you from my friends list.

_________________________________________________________________

To: Dancing Queen

Fr: Dancing King, Hankyung

 

                   It's me--Hankyung the dancing king. Soojin, you have to pass this

                   audition, okay? And take care of Super Junior too. Hope to see you

                   again someday. I'm gonna miss you all.

_________________________________________________________________

Why does this sound like a farewell to me......

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

To: Soojinnie 

Fr: Fishy

 

                   SOOJIN-AH! Do well okay? My pet fish will hate you if you don't.

                   Bada might not welcome you anymore as well.

_________________________________________________________________

To: Beauty Queen

Fr: Fishy's Monkey

 

                   Choco's cheering for you right now. Please do well :)

________________________________________________________________ 

To: Cute Rabbit

Fr: Violent Rabbit

 

                   Yah, SOOJIN-AH! Do well or I'll punish you 'til death.

                   Do well, ARASO!

________________________________________________________________

Violent Rabbit! Maybe a monster...

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

To: Baby Sister

Fr: Angelteuk

 

                     How's my little sister doing? Do well okay? If you have already 

                     read the other's messages, please forgive their childishness.

                     Saranghaeyo ^_^

________________________________________________________________

To: Loser

Fr: Mightykyu

 

                     Hey, gamer. I heard you're doing auditions. Do well okay?

                     And if you fail, you'll be playing starcraft with me whether you

                     like it or not. You'll buy me a game too, okay?

________________________________________________________________

Maybe I'll change your name to evilkyu and even though I failed, I'm never buying you a game. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

To: Angelic Voice, Soojin

Fr: Turtle-loving Yesung

 

                      Good luck in your auditions, okay? Ddangkoma's happy for you

                      too.

________________________________________________________________

To: Soojin

Fr: Shindong

 

                     S-O-O-J-I-N. Soojin! Let's go. Unstoppable, unbeatabe and best

                     among the rest. Hey! ^_^ Go, Soojin. Nari's cheering for you too.

________________________________________________________________

To: Soojin

Fr: Kibum

                     

                     The filming to the drama is over. Now I have time to celebrate 

                     your success. Hope you get accepted. 

________________________________________________________________

To: Soojin

Fr: Zhou Mi

        

                     Good luck! Go, Jinnie :D

________________________________________________________________

To: Beauty Queen

Fr: Strong Kangin

 

                     Hey! I know that I'm in the army right now but I want to wish you

                     luck. Do well, okay? Pass!

________________________________________________________________

To: Assistant Chef

Fr: Chef Wookie

 

                     Advance congratulations on passing. I'll be handling the food 

                     for dinner. Come by as auditions are over :D

________________________________________________________________

To: Soojin

Fr: Siwon

 

                   Hey, Soojin. Hope you do well. I prayed yesterday for you to pass.

                   Right now, I'm confident that you can do it. Soojin-ah. Chukhahae!

________________________________________________________________

Religious as ever but I really do hope he succeeds at bringing Heechul to church.

I'm worried he might end up at hell.

 

________________________________________________________________

To: Lovely Rose, Soojin

Fr: Cinderella

 

                    Yah, Soojin-ah. Do well okay? I'm preparing a suprise for you right

                    now. I'm doing my best to get you this gift so you better do your best

                    as well. Suju's cheering for you XD

                    Chingu, get accepted, okay? Fighting!

_________________________________________________________________ 

 

             My smile just gets brighter and brighter this day. They were all cheering for me and wishing me luck. Well, maybe Kyuhyun has a little blackmailing with it but the messgaes that caught my attention the most was Hankyung's and Heechul's. Of course Heechul's would get my attention in one try. I liked him for 3 years but never even bothered to tell. I was planning to confess by the time I passed this audition. It was right at this very day.

             But, Hankyung's.......It really gave me this feeling. A feeling that something might happen. It was giving me the vibes but I wonder why. His message was like farewell to me

             .......

             Could it be......A-aniyo! He can't do that. He loves Super Junior for goodness sake. Why would he leave them........ Aigoo. Maybe I'm thinking too much. Well, off to the destination anyway. I don't want to be late.

 

             Inside the waiting area fidgeting over and over again. I was nervous and like I said...DEAD nervous. I can't have any control over myself. I just kept moving.

             "Excuse me. Neo Gwaenchana?", a younger guy asked. I slowly nodded to him. Yes. There are also guy models needed. But this guy here seems to be young.

             "How old are you?", I asked him in curiosity.

             "16".

             "So young!", I gasped. He nodded. Before he could speak a lady holding a clipboard came in.

             "Entry 0509. Miss Lee Soojin. Please come forward", she called. I looked back at the younger boy and smiled at him.

             "It's nice meeting you. Lee Soojin. You're at the same age as my brother. Good luck in the auditions. Hope you pass as well". I held out my hand and he shook it.

             "Nice meeting you too. Junkyu imnida. Kamsahamnida, Noona. Good luck to you too", he said and flashed me a charming smile...but my brother's cuter. Haha. I gave him a bow once more before walking off.

             "Ms. Lee Soojin?", the lady clarified. I nodded and smiled."You may now enter the room", she gestured and I entered. In front of me are 5 judges. I took a deep breathe and released. Here goes nothing....Let's get it started.

 

             It's over....it's finally over! The audition has ended and were all going home. And guess what.....oh you know it already, right? I told you at the first chapter. Well, incase you don't remember, I made it! I was accepted. Finally I'm a trainee and I know I'll work the best I can forever. Even Junkyu has passed^_^

             Now, to head for the dorm.

                              

             I arrived at the dorm minutes later. I took out the keys from my pocket and slid it to the keyhole. As I opened the doors, I was stunned. The room was decorated with dfferent designs. It looked wonderful. I walked in with a smile on my face.

             "Hey, guys I--". My smile was gone. Everyone inside the dorm was filled with sadness. As in COMPLETE sadness. Every Suju member. They turned their heads to me and were shocked that I was already there. 

             Leeteuk stood up."S-soojin-ah....". I looked at him high and low. He seems pale and his eyes were puffy. The same goes to the others.

             Donghae was sniffing repeatedly as Eunhyuk pats his back.

             Ryeowook was looking down on the floor. The same goes with Kibum and Yesung.

             Siwon had his faced cover with a hand. Everyone looked sad. 

             "What happened here?", I asked them.

             "Hankyung.....left".

             My eyes widened."What do you mean left?!".

             Leeteuk tried to wiped away his unstoppable tears."His contract was terminated", he sniffed.

             Ryeowook fell on his knees and sobbed. Yesung and Kibum's tears slid down as well. Yesung hugged Ryeowook tight and Kibum sat beside them and patted their backs.

             "How can this happen?! The ELFs love him. Why would they terminate Hankyung's contract?", I sightly yelled.

             "They didn't terminate his contract. HE made them do it. He filed a lawsuit against them", Leeteuk answered. He closed his eyes and held his temple. I noticed that he started to look wobbly.

             "Guys...", I called but they were all in sorrow."Guys I think Leeteuk's----Omo! Leeteuk!". Leeteuk was losing his balance but Siwon caught him and Kyuhyun helped him out.

             "Yah, Park Jungsu! Gwaenchana?!", Siwon yelled. Leeteuk started to cry. They sat him down on the couch and Kyuhyun let him lean on him.

             "Why does this have to happen? We're 15! 15 Forever....", he sobbed. Kyuhyun had his eyes closed and held his head down. I looked around and found out that someone was missing,

             "Where's Hankyung?", I asked.

             "On his way to China. It is an order for him to fly there as soon as possible", Eunhyuk answered.

             "Then, Heechul?".

              He pointed above us. I immediatey ran up the stairs to the roof top.

             "Heechul?", I called as I walk on the roof.

              I found him. He was there. He crying his heart out. I walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He faced me and quickly wiped his tears away.

              "Oh. Soojin-ah....". I had a frown on my face. I sat down beside him. I took his head and leaned it on my shoulder.

              "Just...let it out....Don't hesitate". He started to cry loudly on my shoulders. Not baby like but like how a guy cries in dramas. 

              I sat there and didn't know what to do. Every member lost their liveliness. They weren't like the Super Junior I know. It was different. I have no idea what to do. Instead, all I can do right now... is comfort them. I hugged Heechul gently as he cries. My heart was also torn to pieces. It felt so bad. A tear slid down my cheek.

             The confession can wait....Don't worry, I'll survive. All that matters now is Super Junior, my brothers. The celebration to my success will not be held today but maybe sometime instead.

             I looked behind me to find Zhou Mi and Henry with disbelief in their face. Their eyes were teary. EVERYONE was hurt. Including me and probably the fans as they found out. Will we be okay?

 

*********************************************************************

Gotta sleep^_^

2:10am right now

Super Junior; 15 forever....

Super Junior, FIGHTING!

Comment or Subscribe

Gomabseubnida :D

 

156264_10150344321230414_214540185413_16   leeteuk_crying.jpg    tumblr_kvrk97vMzf1qaepbfo1_500.jpg     crying-kyuhyun-2.jpg?w=426

chul+cry.jpg   tumblr_lit9m270Ho1qbfwmpo1_400.jpg    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2wFt97g9KipsgzOhbYLW

 

20080219shindong1.jpg?w=275&h=378  kibum-20080322-popseoul.jpg   henry-lau-161.jpg?w=192&h=256  tumblr_la8efg09b71qa79jqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l3156iuVys1qzdtebo1_250.gif   siwon+cry.jpg