Chapter 7

Before Enlistment

 

August 31, 2011....
 
              Everything's done and everythings set. I'm here in SMEnt's building again and just came back for school. We just finished rehearsals now and are currently rechecking if the stage is finally set for the show on Septemeber 5. As my designer dongsaeng says.....Finish early, more rest. That's what she wanted. She wanted us to have enough rest to be healthy when the show comes.
 
              Also Junkyu and I also have news for you. We've decided to answer the Entertainment's question if we want to be an idol or not. Junkyu had decided that he will and I am also in. Solo or Group? I'm choosing Solo. He's choosing group. 
 
              Why did I decide on that? Well, I have to help my family back in my hometown. They worked hard for me and now I think it's the time to repay them back. I also had to help with the restaurant. Since I'm not going there much anymore. It rather help them as well. 
 
              Heechul's still in his hometown as I know. He keeps on calling me from time to time, asking me on how the others are doing including me. We talk most of the time because we're friends. Well...that's what he thinks. 
 
              Once more, I was helping the designer to add final touches to the stage and cleaning up the mess scattered everywhere. 
 
              "Unni", she called and I turned to her with a smile.
 
              "Ne?".
 
              "I'll clean everything up. You can go home for now", she said. 
 
              Respecting my designer and friend, I nodded and when to grab my stuff. As I was done, I walked out of the building to head for Super Junior's dorm.
 
 
 
              *Song: M&D's Close Ur Mouth*
 
              Minutes of walking later on, my phone rang with a familiar ringing tone. The tone was M&D's Close Ur Mouth. The caller was no other than Kim Heechul. Knowing about this, I answered my phone without hesitation.
 
              "Oppa", I called out. I heard a chuckle from the other line.
 
              "Soojin-ah, annyeong", he greeted. Asmile made it's way too my face.
 
              "How are you?", I asked him.
 
              "I'm doing fine, my lovely dongsaeng", he replied making me laugh.
 
              "That's good. So why did you call?".
 
              "Ugh....Ah, yes. I want you to meet me at the park near our dorm". I started nodding even though he wasn't there but then I stopped once I realized something.
 
              "Oppa, you mean you're here in Seoul right now?". 
 
              There was silence in a while and I heard some sounds from the other side of the phone.
 
              "Oppa, are you okay? Wait. Are you slapping yourself?", I asked. 
 
              "A-ani. I'm alright. Just come here for now. I'll wait for you", that all that he said before he hung up. I slid my phone back into my pocket and without hesitation, I went there without wasting any time.
 
 
 
              I arrived there later on and in only 15 minutes but no one was there. I've made my way here as fast as I can 'cause I knew how he would react when I'm late. Yeah, that's it but this is what happens. No ones even here.
 
              I was about to leave when suddenly someone covered my eyes from behind. A smile made it's way to my face."Oppa?".
 
              He removed the his hands from my face. I turned around to see him smiling at me. Then I hit him at his arm.
 
              "Ouch! What was that for?!", he yelped as he rubbed his arm.
 
              "That's for not telling me that you're here and especially the day before you leave". Before anything else comes out of my mouth, he hugs me tight which made me shut up.
 
              "Mianhaeyo, Soojin-ah. Jeongmal mianhe. I just wanted to suprise you", he let out. I hugged him back and spoke. 
 
              "Arasso. So why did you call me here?", I asked him and felt his hug tighten around me.
 
              "I called you here 'cause...I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time", he sighed as he pulls away.
 
              ........
 
              "Ever since I met you, I had this liking to you and I wanted to be close to you. This is why I helped you out during the fan meeting. I was happy that the fans and the company accepted you. I felt like I could get much closer as ever. Everytime I'm with you, I felt different. I felt normal. I felt like a normal person. It's all because you treated me like one and you never treated me like the famous Kim Heechul. You aways take care of us everytime we're in pain. You were always with us and this makes me like you more. Lee Soojin......Saranghaeyo", he let out.
 
              He liked me. He LIKED me. I felt so happy that I didn't know what to say. I felt light and that a huge amount of weight was taken away from me. I didn't know what to say and so I just stood there and looked at him in the eye.
 
              "Oppa....", I sniffed and tears were now falling.
 
              "I know that it is somewhat late to be confessing for now but I wanted you to know this before I go. Mianhe, Soojin-ah", he apologized and wiped my tears away.
 
              "Oppa, I love you too", I sniffed as I hugged him again.
 
              I felt him smile as he hugs me back. We stayed like that for a while until we both pulled away from the hug. We both looked into each other's eyes. 
            
              Later on, Heechul started to lean in. I already knew what would happen and so I closed my eyes. By seconds, the gap between our lips was closed. We finally shared our first kiss. He was so gentle. His lips were warm and it sent my heart to beat faster than before. Everything finaly feels right.
   
              We were enjoying the kiss but then I stopped when something came to mind. I slowly pulled away and looked at him in question.
 
              "What is it?", he asked.
 
              "What about Sohee?", I asked.
 
              He looked at me in confusion."Why did Sohee suddenly entered the moment?".
 
              "Well....I saw you hugging a during the inkigayo stage. You even kissed her on the forehead", I answered and his eyes widened,
 
              "You saw that?".
 
              I nodded.
 
              He started to laugh and he held me hand sending warmth all over my body."Soojin-ah, Sohee's only a friend. Well, not just a friend but a good friend. But she's not someone like you. You're the only one I love", he chuckled.
 
               A smile came out of me as my cheeks turn slightly pink. He saw it clearly and cupped my cheeks with his warm hands. "Aigoo, your blushing", he sighed. 
 
               I only looked at him and didn't move.
 
               He let go of my cheeks and took my bag away from me. After that he holds my hand and gave me a smile."Let's go?", he asks and I nodded. 
 
               "Oppa, do the others know you're here already?".
 
               "Aniyo. They don't know".
 
               "Come on. Let go to the dorms".
 
               "Arasso :)".
 
 
               We arrived at the dorms later on and the others were really suprised. They quickly ran to him and gave him a group hug. I was included since Sungmin pulled me in. It was tight but I felt good that everyone was happy. Well, mostly me.
 
               Heechul lead us all to the living room and he had them sat down on the floor or on the couch. I was going to sit down when he later calls me to his side.
 
               I walked closer and when I'm finally at his reach, he pulls me by his side and had his arms around my shoulder.
 
               "Guys, I have an announcement to make.....I and Soojin are now officially together", he announce and I gawked at him as his actions were unexpected.
 
                I returned my glance at the others and they were silent. They were looking at us with suprise. I thought that they were going to decline. I was trying to pull away but Heechul just keeps pulling me back. I was going to let something out when one of them started to clap and then one by one follows the others.
 
                Everyone stood up once more and they immediately hugged both of us together. They were all happy for us and Donghae had his tears of joy flowing out. I took a glance at Eunhyuk and he rolls his eyes. 
 
                After the bone-crushing happy hug, we all sat down and Heechul also announced other stuff. He finally confessed that he smokes and everyone wasn't happy about it. But it was a good thing cause other members confessed that they smoked too. Heechul has stopped 2 years ago and he is now scolding them one by one for doing it.
 
                He also revealed his place at the military. He's going to do public service instead which is a good sign. There are now more chances for him to survive and I felt happy about it. Now I'm sure that he'll make it.
 
September 1, 2011
 
                We are now in front of Nonsan Training camp along with fans cheering for Heechul who is on his way to the gate. The other Super Junior members were no where to be found for they were busy for promotions of 5th Album Mr. Simple. For now, it is me, Henry and Zhou Mi to send him off.
               
                Before he walks in through the gates, he stops and looks at his fellow petals and ELFs. He slowly takes off his cap, revealing his short haircut. He gives a short speech for the ELFs and after that, he turns to me and holds out his hand. I walked closer and took it. Unexpected once more, he announces that we are now together.
 
                Another unexpected thing is the fans cheering for the both of us. I really thought that they would hate me. Instead, they accepted me. Both of us bowed then waved. After that, we turned to face each other.
 
                "I'll be back, okay? Wait for me", he said as he holds my hand.
 
                "Arasso, Oppa", I replied.
 
                He leaned in closer to kiss my cheek making the ELFs let out an 'aww'. He hugs me after that. "Saranghaeyo, Soojin-ah", he let out with happiness.
 
                "Saranghaeyo, Oppa", I chuckled.
 
                "Good luck on your future singing career, alright? Work hard. You can do it. Fighting!".
 
                "Fighting".
 
                He finally pulls away and gave me a peck on the lips causing another reaction from the fans. He didn't bother. He turns to Henry and Zhou Mi to give them a hug. He once more turns to the fans and gave out another request.
 
                "My dear ELFs, I beg of you. Please do this for me, okay? Please love Henry and Zhou Mi like how you did to me. You didn't have to hate them. They' re great friends. Please love them back and support them, arasso?".
 
                 "Saranghaeyo, Kim Heechul. Arasseoyo", all ELFs said in unison.
 
                 With that, he made his final cute poses for his fellow ELFs and as he was done. He finally steps in pass the gates. The ELFs were now crying for him and proud of him at the sametime for he has finally matured in someways. Everyone prays for him.
 
Future.....
 
                  Super Junior wins another award for their 9th album for they are 15 once more. Kibum has returned from his acting career and Hankyung has withdrawn his lawsuit in 2011. He is now back in Super Junior and fans are now happy for them. Everything was back and everyone is happy. Super Junior is a success. Super Junior 15 forever ^_^
 
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Finally done with this fic.
I hope you enjoy it
Hankyung has really withdrawn his lawsuit but I don't know if he'll return to SuJu
It depends on SMEnt.
I also hope Ki Bum returns as well
I miss all 15 of them together
Once more, thanks for reading
And please comment or subscribe
Pyong~ <3