Chapter 5

Before Enlistment

 

           Although we were somewhat creeped out from what we heard of, our life finally felt at ease. I mean, what do you think? It was written on the tape that it was exactly recorded 5 hours before Hankyung's departure. He even mentioned that Ryeowook found it under his bed(How did he know it was him?). Also about three members getting drunk, two members being upset about it, Super Junior forgetting about me and even me not wanting them to apologize nor bow to me and that I would forgive them even though they did it. How did he know all these? He left 3 weeks ago and he knew that these things would happen in the upcoming future.
 
           Well, I don't mind 'cause on the bright side, Super Junior's aftershock was over. Their one month vacation had only started but they ended it after a week. I know, right. They were given a long vacation but they didn't even get on with it to enjoy it. They just resumed with their activities. I asked them why and they simply answered with one sentence.
 
           "For Hankyung and for the ELFs", they all said. It really softened me out. My worry for them had decreased just for that one sentence. By that sentence, I knew that they'll be okay and that they'll do fine in everything they do. Everything felt in place by that time. I wonder what the ELFs would feel like if they read about this in my fanfic that I'll be writing......now?
 
            Well, nevermind. At least everything's on balance now.
 
 
 
Year 2011.....
 
 
 
            2 years later, everything was great for Super Junior. They did good in almost everything. About the almost part, of course they have their own weekness, right? Like Kyuhyun failing at cooking. Something like that. But even though they fail at stuff, they never failed to make the ELFs proud of them. Doing this made Hankyung, their families and I happy as we would ever be. It felt so great to see them this way. Super Junior, fighting! XD
 
           That was what I could say about them. There are totally a lot but I just coudn't say it all in one story. My voice will be gone by then. Without my voice, what about the restaurant? What will happen to them if I had my voice cracked in the middle of a performance? It would ruin the atmosphere so I just shortened it into a short statement(the first paragraph). Sorry about that....
 
            As for me--- the famous sister of Super Junior.....I am finally out of my trainee life!.^_^ I'm going to model for a new designer. She may be new but she is AWESOME! I love her designs so much and I am freaking willing to model for her. It's a total honor to wear her designs. 
 
           Gosh! I felt good. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a trainee for 2 years? Well, I know it's too short but it is seriously hard. I had to maintain my figure all the time. I had to take care of my health and also had to get my appearance look great. Speaking of looks, I nearly got into PLASTIC SURGERY! Andwae! I hated it but thanks to my oppas, I'm saved. I learned how to handle my looks because of them. Thank you, Super Junior :)
 
           I'm going to start being an official model when september 5 comes. So now, I have one month of time to get ready for it. I felt really happy and had already told every member about it.
 
           If you are wondering about my liking to Heechul and how it is going right now, I'm still hiding these feelings to myself. I kept it sealed at the very bottom of my heart hoping that it wouldn't climb to the very top where it would find the exit and if that happens, I'll be confessing to him by now. Which is one thing I was afraid of.
 
           Why? Heechul and I were getting closer and closer every second we are together. When we hang out, I felt that I am being dragged closer to him. Everytime I felt this force pulling me, I always tried my best to pull away. I was afraid. Afraid to ruin his life and our friendship 'cause of one confession.
 
           "Maybe when the time's right....". This is what I kept on telling myself as I pushed these feelings back inside of me. To me it feels so wrong to like him. 
 
           "Hahaha :) No, were not dating. Soojin here is only a dear sister to me". This is what I clearly heard when fans sees us together and asks about it. He shakes his head and tells them this everytime they ask about it. It felt painful but I respect his decision. It was right for him to listen to the rules of SM Entertainment. Dating could ruin his career and I didn't want that.
 
           But there is this one day when I had the urge to tell him as soon as possible and it was sometime this October when I suddenly found out about Heechul's enlistment to the army. He's leaving. He's going to leave for the army when September 1 comes.
 
           Finding out about this made my heart hurt with worry. I wanted to confess at the right time but when will that be? He's leaving for the army and what if he dies! No, no, no, Soojin. He's going to be okay. He'll make it through. Heechul's a strong guy, dummy. Right, ELFs? You believe in him, right? Please do. He can do it for sure but I still had to tell him and I'm going to do it once his last stage ends.
 
 
 
After his last stage....
 
           Super Junior won another award for Mr. Simpe again and I felt so happy about it. Heechul gave a speech for everyone to hear and said that he'll be back healthy as of today. As he speaks out his, Leetuek and other more idols had tears sliding down their face. I cried to of course but not as how Leeteuk did it. I simply let a tear slide down my cheek. That's all what I did and hid the rest of it in me. 
 
 
 
           I waited for maybe 30 minutes in total after the concert ended before pulling out my phone and to send him a text message.
 
________________________________________________________________________________
To: Cinderella
 
Fr: Lovely rose, Soojin
 
 
 
                 Oppa, it's Soojin. Once you're done with what you had to do, come meet me at the park.
 
                 The nearest to the dorm, okay? 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
            
 
           Message sent :)
 
           Now all I had to do is go there and wait for him. Super Junior still has some things to do and they'll be done in an hour. Heechul gave me a copy of their schedule so I'll know where to find them or when to visit them.The park is a cheerful place at this time of the night so I don't have to bore myself just to wait for him to come.
 
           I passed by the hallways of the buildings heading for the back exits. I met F(x) on the way and they greeted me as they usually do. As usual, I recieve a hug from Luna and Krystal. Amber and I did our own handshake. The other members called it AmJIn Handshake and wanted to learn it so much but they didn't get it at all. 
 
           As for Leader Victoria and Maknae Sulli, they were busy being with a certain someone. Victoria with Nickhun then Sulli with Taemin. Such a lovely couple....but I feel like I and Heechul will never be this way ever...It felt sad.
 
           Minutes later, F(x) had to leave for their manager is calling them. They walked away from me and I waved goodbye to them. Oh, yeah! Amber and I did the shake again making the other members groan in frustration. Both I and Amber laughed (secretly) at them.
 
           I was about to head out when I suddenly went by another way heading to another hall. At that hall, I saw a couple hugging. It was so sweet but I didn't want to ruin their moment. I started walking away but I heard a familiar voice that made me stop.
 
           "Oppa, are you going to be okay?", the girl ask. The voice sounded so familiar to me which made me top.
 
           "I'm sure that I'm I'll be okay". My eye suddenly wodened at that person's voice. It was Heechul's. I slowly stepped back and took a peek. 
 
           "But your injuries....they're not good enough yet...".
 
           "Sohee-ah, it's okay. I'll be okay and I'll keep myself okay. It's for the fans and everyone else I care about". I was shocked once more. The couple that were hugging were Heechul and Sohee.
 
           I know that they are in a 10 year gap but a lot of people these days mentioned that age no longer matters. But even though I think that way, it hurts a lot. My heart was suddenly hurting feeling a the poke of a needle.
 
           "Oppa...", Sohee started to cry but not baby like. I coud clearly see her tears liding down her cheeks. Heechul cupped her cheeks and wiped them with his thumb, telling her soft words that would calm her down. Once his words were over, he gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. 
 
           He pulled away and looked at her in the eyes."There you go. You look better with your smile. Keep smiling, arasso?", he told her and they hugged again. 
 
           It hurts but I didn't give a damn about crying. I didn't want them to hear me and so I ran out of the building as fast as I could but quiet enough for not any of them could hear.. I ran and ran as far as I can as tears slid down from my eyes. I felt so hurt. My heart felt like it was crushed. It felt like.....i don't know.
 
           
 
           I finally stopped several minutes later and found myself beside one quiet park. I felt so tired that I sat down on it's clean and green grass, not caring to look for a chair. I started to weep once more.
 
          "Noona?", someone called. I looked up to find Shinee' Minho looking at me.
 
           I wiped away my tears with my sleeves."Ah...M-Minho-ah...", I sniffed.
 
           He sat down beside me."Noona...gwaenchana? Did something happen?", he asked.
 
           "A-ani....I just felt so proud of Super Junior. They've been doing great lately", I let out and forced a smile face.
 
           "Or is it about heechul hyung...". How did he know so fast?! Gosh! I swear. This kid knows a lot.
 
           "How did you find out?", I asked him.
 
           "Obvious. When you're proud of them, you jump in joy. NOT cry with joy. Heechul was the only person in Super Junior who could let you cry since the other always lose to you. And last of all, I saw everything that happened before you started to run".
 
           I just went staring at him....dumbfounded.
 
           "Noona", he called and I snapped out of it.
 
           "Aish", I let out as I turned to look at something not in particular.
  
           "So it IS hyung", he confirmed as he layed himsef on the grass.
 
           "You really are something", I muttered loud enough for him to here.
 
           "Confessed already?", he asked. Yes, Minho knew. Of course he'll know. He's one of Super Junior's closest dongsaengs.
 
           "Aniyo", I simply answered him.
 
           "WHAT?! Noona, you kidding me? How come you haven't confessed yet. Hyung's leaving for the army soon", he yelled at me."You should confessed before you regret it", he ordered making me sigh out loud.
 
           "I can't. Besides...he's going to be okay. He's a strong guy. He can do it for sure".
 
           He started slapping his face in disbelief."I can't believe you, Noona. You should confess to him and I mean within the time before he leaves".
 
           I let out a scoff."We'll it's not like I'm the only one who has problams. You couldn't even confess your feelings to Krystal at all".
 
           He sat up with his eyes widened."Why did that suddenly go into the topic? Noona, believe me. I don't even like her. We're friends", he told me and I only let out a grin.
 
           "Oh, really?", I teased.
 
           "Noona! I swear", he yelled.
 
           "Come on, Minho. I know you like her".
 
           Minho let out a chuckle and crossed his arms over his chest."Like there's any proof to that".
 
           Oh~ A challenge, eh? I placed a finger to my chin and started to think.
 
           "In fanfics that fans made, you and Krystal are mostly the main couples".
 
           "It's a fanfic. It doesn't prove anything".
 
           "Oh...you always walk her to F(x)'s practice room all the time", I pointed out hoping that it was right.
 
           "Friends can do the same", he laughed out.
 
            Minho just kept on laughing while I thought of another statement. I thought and thought then....*ting*. A light bub appeared on my head. I turned to him and spoke."Then the way you look at her. I noticed it everytime. Everytime you look at her, you smile", I let out.
 
            Minho heard it well which made him stop with his laugh. He looked at me shocked.
 
            *ding ding ding* I was right ^_^.
 
            "You always feel anxious when you're with her", I added.
 
            Minho started to turn sightly pink and a smile made it's way to my lips.
 
            "And the necklace that Krystal's been wearing lately. She says that someone gave it to her. Probaby a secret admirer". I stared to give Minho a teasing stare.
 
            "And how does that involve me?!", he asked.
 
            "It's because I saw you put it inside her bag", I finally said it. Now his red! Haha.
 
            "Fine. I..I do like her. But I'm n-not the only one who has a problem. You couldn't confess to hyung at all", he stuttered.
 
            "You just repeated what I said!". He only shrugged.
 
            "Noona, what time is it?", Minho asked. I took a look at my watch.
 
            "Ummm...Well, the time is OH MY GOSH!".
 
            "WHAT?!", Minho asked as he slightly jolted at my sudden actions.
 
            "Oh my Gosh. Minho, it's 9:15 already and I have to go. Heechul's waiting for me". I stood up to give Minho a hug. I quickly made a run for it and arrived there exactly on time just as Heechul arrives.
 
                
            "Soojin-ah!", he called as he waved to me.
 
            I saw him clearly and approached him."Just on time".
 
            "So why did you call me here?", he asked me. My smile disappeared at that moment but I came back to my senses when he waved his hand in front of my face."Yah! Soojin-ah. Yah!".
 
            "N-ne!", I stuttered.
 
            "Are you okay? You seem to be acting....wierd?". He placed a hand on my forehead but I pushed it away.
 
            "I'm okay, oppa", I said and he stood there to observe me well.
 
            "I guess you're okay. So why did you call me again?", he asked.
 
            "The truth is oppa.....umm.... The truth is...".
 
            "What is it?", he asked.
 
            "The truth is......i...i....I wanted....to....".
 
             "To....?".
 
             "I wanted to ask you if.....you want to hang out. Yeah! That. I wanted to ask you about it. We haven't been hanging out lately". Sh*t! I lied. Soojin, you are such a dummy.
 
             "O-oh....Well if that's what you want, let's go?". He held out his hand to me and I took it with regret on what I did. We started to go to different parts of Seoul that we would enjoy. I felt regret but I felt happy in a while for he was happy to. At least he feels happiness.
 
             All we did that day was hang out with each other and enjoy everything we did. By the end of the day, Heechul took me home and as usual....he gave me a kiss on the cheek. He did it everytime after we hang out. It was cool but something was different this time. By the time he hugged me, his hug was different. He was hugging me tightly and I could feel him shaking. I wanted to ask him about it but I thought that it would be much better if I don't. Geez. My day was full of regrets. Aish! Why didn't I tell him?
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Done with this chapter :)
I miss Heechul already 
But I'm proud of him for every great thing he does.
He's currently doing well at the military
Sorry for the errors
I was feeling sleepy while writing this
Thanks for reading ^_^
Pyong~ <3