Chapter 4

Before Enlistment

 

            I cried and cried the for a long time. I kept on crying my tears out. I never even stopped at all. It hurts a lot. I'm just to worried about them. My thoughts are on every Super Junior member. More on, they're at Heechul. He's smoking and it hurts to know that.
            My cry had only ended in a hour and a half of time. Right now, I'm only staring blankly at the wall with silent tears sliding down my face.
 
            *Ding Dong*
            Minutes later, there was someone at the door. I stood up to open it, leaving my puffy eyes visible. It's not going to disappear instantly anyway.
            I reached the door within a minute and opened it to see some of Super Junior's siblings.
            "Annyeong!", they greeted together.
            I slightly looked down."Ah-...In Young unni, Sora unni, Ahra unni......Sungji Oppa, Donghwa oppa...".
            "How's our little dongsaeng?", Donghwa asked.
            "W-what are you doing here?".
            In Young stepped in as the others followed."We came here to ask you to hang out with us.....ugh..... If you're not busy or anything". 
            "Ani. I'm free for today. Of course, I'll come. I'll go change". I headed towards my room but later stopped as Sora appears in front of my face. Before she could see, I looked away as quickly as I could.
            "Soojin-ah, why are you like this?", she asked.
            I shook my head."It's nothing", I simply replied.
            Before I could walk, she raised my chin up, revealing my puffy eyes.
            "Were you crying?", she asked. The others made their way to us and looked at my face.
            I immediately pulled away."Sorry. My eyes were al itchy a while ago. I couldn't take it so I had to rub them", I told them.
            "Are you sure?", Sora asked, still with suspision.
            I nodded. I started to walk away but once more am stopped as In Young sat me down on the couch. She sat down across me.
            "I know you have a problem, Soojin-ah. You can tell us about it. Maybe we can help......Is this about our siblings?", she asked. 
            I looked down and thought about it before nodding."Super Junior, isn't doing well lately...I mean, Donghae oppa cries nearly everyday".
            "Aigoo. My dongsaeng really is the King of Tears", Donghwa sighed.
            "Lately, Eunhyuk oppa's getting thinner every week. He barely takes care of himself and takes care of the members instead".
            "Hyukjae-ah? Seriously?", Sora smirked. She was actually doubting him.  
            "Unni, oppa's a good person. You shouldn't be doubting him", I told her. She just shrugged and sat down.
            "Yesung oppa's been staying in his room when there's nothing to do. Not a word came out of him at all. Ryeowook's cooking isn't delicious anymore".
            "What else?", Ahra asked.
            "Kyuhyun's no longer into games. He never even bothered to play one since he knew that he would lose big time".
            "At least he stopped with being a gamer", Ahra said and sat down.
            "Siwon oppa's doing okay. He prays for the others everyday".
            "I love that guy. He cares for everyone and prays for them to get better. He's so religious. He's awesome", Sora complemented.
            "Shindong oppa's in the care of Nari. She said that Shindong's okay but is still in slight depression".
            "Wah~I wish I had a pretty and caring girlfriend", Sungji sighed as he imagines what it would be like to have that kind of girlfriend.
            "Sungmin got drunk a while ago", I let out and he snapped out of it.
            "HuWHAT?! I already told him not to drink and he DRINKS?! I SWEAR. I'm gonna beat the sense out of him", he yelled as he pounded his fists together.
            "No, oppa. If you do that, you'll end up with a black eye and broken arm. Sungmin oppa's way better than you in martial arts", I warned.
            He let out a breathe and plumped himself on the couch."I hate it when he's always better than me", he hissed.
            I turned to In Young and frowned.
            "Leeteuk oppa got drunk not too long ago as well...", I said. Her disappointment grew but she only nodded in understanding.
            "What about Heechul? He's the closest one to Hankyung, right?", Donghwa asked.
            "Heechul's....the worse of all. His shock is way hard to get over with. He got drunk along with the two and.....". I stopped. I thought about it well if I should tell them or not. 
            "And?", they asked altogether.
            "I just found out that he smokes", I finally let out.
            "WHAT?!", they gasped. Gosh! I feel guilty. Heechul, I'm so sorry. I hope you'll forgive me.
            "Is he out of his mind?! He should know well that it could ruin his career!", Donghwa yelled out.
            "He's totally out of his mind, oppa but he already said he'll quit. Althought, I don't trust him at all", I said.
            "Is this the only reasons why you cried?", In Young asked.
            "Well,....I kind of let it out on Heechul that I'm currently a trainee model of SM Entertainment right now".
            "So.... What about it?", Sora asked.
            "He only knew now while the others had no idea about it at all", I explained.
            "They didn't know?! What kind of oppas are they to forget a dongsaeng's success?!", Sungji yelled. He was furious.
            Then In Young stood up with anger."Jungsu-ah, what were you doing?".
            "Unni....please, don't be mad at them. They in aftershock. You should understand how they feel", I begged.
            She took a deep breathe then let it out. She looked at me and gave me a smal smile. "Arasso. We'll ask you out some other time. You need to rest.We'll take out leave for now", she said.
            All of them left after that and I sat on the couch staring blankly at whatever it was. In several minutes, I stood up and layed down on my bed. I stared blankly once more until I finally fell asleep.
 
The next day.....
           
            * Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry,Naega naega naega meonjeo,Nege nege nege ppajyeo,Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby*
            I was in a very peaceful sleep when suddenly my phone rang with Super Junior's Sorry Sorry by someone's call. I moaned out load because I was disturb. I didn't answer at first and left it as it is, hoping that the caller would stop calling. Guess what. He didn't even give up.
            Reaching my limits, I sat up and answered picked up the call.
            "Yah! Who are you? I'm trying to sleep here and don't even dare call me again this early in the morning!", I yelled at the caller.
            "It's 11AM for your information. Yah! Is that how you talk to your oppa?! Lee Soojin, you really are something", the caller yelled back. The voice sounds familiar, making me look at the caller's name.
            Omo! It's Yesung oppa.
             I got my phone back to my ear.
             "Yesung oppa! J-jeongmal mianhe....", I apologized. I heard a scoff from the other phone.
             "Whatever.....get over here now", he ordered. 
             "What about school?", I asked.
             "It's SATURDAY, dummy".
             "What happened to the Yesung I know?".
             "Well, that Yesung is feeling kind of PISSED right now because his dongsaeng doesn't have any RESPECT for him. So if I told you to get over here, get over here NOW!", he yelled.
             "Kind of? Isn't that REALLY pissed?", I smirked.
             "LEE SOOJIN....".
             "Arasso, arasso. Wow! You finally spoke. I missed your voice so much".
             *beep, beep, beep, beep, *
             "He hung up. I must've pissed him off big time".
             
             I automatically stood up to get ready. I don't want to come barging in my apartment and beat the lights out of me. He's seriously scary, I tell you. Once he's mad, he's REALLY mad. And I don't want to get to that part.
             I grabbed my towel and took a shower for 5 minutes(the fastest one yet). Once I got out, I grabbed anything that I could find in my closet and got it on. 10 minutes in total, I was finaly done.
 
 
L_g0024178327.jpg
A/N: Her outfit only without the necklace
 
 
            This is what I got to wear. I know. It's impossible for an outfit to be picked out when in a hurry. Actually, every outfit in my closet matches each other even though it is picked randomly. Example, I have the other matchingbottoms for the top or maybe the matching accesories for every clothing. I've organized my closet the right way so I wouldn't have any much conflicts when in a hurry.
            If you are also curious of why these outfits are the type I wear, I'm willing to tell you why. 
            It's a habit of mine. I actually wear a different style of outfits when I'm a singer at the restaurant. The habit is called 'What I am; What I wear'. That's it. I'm a trainee model so I have to dress like a model, right?
 
            I left my apartment later on and finally arrived at the dorm 30 minutes by bus.
            I'm in front of the building right now. As I came closer, Mr. Hwang--the bodyguard greeted me.
            "Good Morning, Miss Lee. You look great today", he said.
            "Thank you very much, Mr. Hwang. The same goes to you too".
            "I wear the same thing everyday".
            "But you changed your hair. It looks great on you", I complemented.
            "Just wanted to try it out and thank you very much, Miss Lee. Please, come in", he gestured me to enter the building with a bow.
            I bowed before entering.
            Later on, I'm already in front of Super Junior's dorm. I searched my bag for the keys and had unlocked it afterwards.
            As I entered the dorms, every member were there. All 12 members were lined up in one straight line and all are facing me.
            I gave them a bright smile and went close to them.
            "Annyeonghaseyo, SuJu oppas", I greeted all of them at the same time.
            "Soojin-ah, mianhamnida. Jeongmal mianhe", Leeteuk suddenly apologized and bowed. The others followed his actions.
           My eyes widened in shock. "Oppa! What the heck is this? Stand up straight. Stop that!", I gasped.
           They bowed to me. What was that? I told them to talk to me informally but why did they suddeny bow. I hated it when people talk to me formally.
            "Oppa!", I yelled again.
            They all stood up straight.
            "Okay, WHAT is this all about?", I asked all of them.
            Leeteuk stepped forward."You been a trainee for 3 weeks already. You passed the auditions and we didn't even know. We were supposed to hold a congratulating party for you but it didn't go well because of Hankyung's sudden actions. We actually forgot about you--our precious little sister. Mianhe, Soojin-ah. Jeongmal mianhe. You must've suffered with a lot of pain. Please don't hate us", he let out and bowed again.
            "Oppa! DON'T you EVER bow again. DON'T you even think of apologizing to me ever!", I yelled at them.
            They all froze and didn't know what else to say.
            ......
            ......
            ......
            "Oppa, I'm not mad at you or anything. I just don't want you guys to be like that to me. I don't like it when people bow to me and apologize even though they weren't at fault. I understand how you guys are. Of course you'll forget about me and my success. You've been with Hankyung longer than me. He is closer to you guys. You were at shock of his sudden actions and I understood that clearly. So please, please, please don't ever do that again".
            "Soojin-ah. Kamsahamnida! We promise never to do it again", Leeteuk let out then bowed again. The others did the same.
            "OPPA...", I glared. They immediately stood up straight and apologized once more. Feeling satisfied, I ran to them and gave Leeteuk a hug. The others joined and it became a group hug. 
            The hug took only for some short seconds but it was filled with so much love. I was the first to pull away.
            "Oppa, how did you know about this?", I asked. They started to clear the way revealing In Young, Sora, Ahra, Heebin, Sungji, Donghwa and Jiwon sitting on the couch. They smiled at me and waved.
            "Unni!", I yelled.
             In Young held both hands in front of her."Don't worry I didn't get mad or anything. All we did was talk", she said.
             I took a look behind me to see Super Junior nodding. I look back at her."Arasso. Gomawoyo, unni", I thanked her.
             She stood up and gave me a hug."Anything for our little sister", she said then pulled away."So what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!", she cheered. And it started.
 
             It's been an hour already and I was seated on the couch looking at some members goof around making me laugh. We were having fun when Ryeowook came running in with a recorder in his hand.
             "Hyung, hyung! You've got to listen to this!", he yelled as he came out of the room with a recorder in his hand. Kyuhyun followed behind him.
             Leeteuk heard him and stopped the music.
             Ryeowook sat on the couch and took out the tape from the recorder.
            "What is it, Ryeowook?", Heechul asked.
            "A recorded message", he answered as he gets the tape in the cassette and played it. A familiar voice was heard. It was a guy with a heavy chinese accent.
            "It's Hankyung!", Yesung gasped and we all shushed him. We started listening to it carefully.
 
________________________________________________________________
The Message:
_________________________________________________         
 
             Hello, hello? Testing. Is this on? Oh...it's recording already *chuckles* Hey, Guys. It's me--Hankyung. If you're listening to this, Ryeowook probably found it under my bed. Kekeke. I know you guys well, huh.*laughs a bit*.
          Guys, I know that it was really sudden that I left the group and I'm really sorry about it. It's just that...I have my own reasons for it. SM Entertainment was making me do stuff that wasn't  in my contract. I was able to handle it at first but as time passes by, I couldn't take it anymore. I filed a lawsuit against SMEnt and had my contract terminated.
            I know that you were upset right now but please don't. I don't want you guys to be that way. I want you guys to do your best and don't get distracted even though I'm no longer a member of the group. Do this for me, okay? Thank you so much for it.
            Also....probably Leeteuk and Heechul hyung got drunk. And also Sungmin, right? Guys, I warn you once more. Don't get drunk because of me. Probably, Siwon and Ryeowook are upset about it. Don't do it again, arasso? Is this guess, correct? 
         And another favor. Please think of Soojin first. I don't want her to be upset since you forgot about her success.You forgot about it, right? Yah! I know that I've been with you guys for so long now but please think of our sister first. She's probably suffered a lot before you remember anything about it. Once you remember, please don't bow to her and apologize. I'm sure she wouldn't like it. Or have you done it already.....Well, don't mind about it. She'll probably forgive you anyway.
            That's all I had to say for now so thank you for listening to it well. I have to go now.
            Oh, one more thing....15 forever, okay? 15 FOREVER! Super Junior, fighting!
            And for Soojin....congratulations on your success. I'll be cheering for all of you. 
            I guess that's all, folks. Annyeong!
 
________________________
End
_____________
 
            After hearing the message, smiles appeared in each one of our faces. A huge amount of weight was finally lifted off of us. We finally felt better than before. With great atmosphere, the party was resumed. We felt relieved. It was a bit creepy that he knows a lot like he looks onto the future but it felt great that everything was alright. They were finally over him. Super Junior's aftershock was finally over.
 
 
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I'm finally done with this chapter :)
I actually ahd to rewrite it once more since I accidentally closed the browser before I even save it.
I really had no idea why Hankyung filed the lawsuit so I just made his reason up here in the fanfic.
Thank you so much for reading^_^