Chapter 6

Before Enlistment

August 25, 2011.....

                After the Inkigayo stage, Heechul left to visit his family in Gangwong-do. He says he still has a lot to be done.

                Super Junior stil continues promotions and are also getting ready for upcoming SS4 in the future. They've won some awards again and I felt so proud of them. But i felt sad to think of it that Heechul will be leaving in soon. It hurts. Minho was right. I'm really regretting about it. I knew I should've told him.

                Oh! Minho just confessed to Krystal yesterday. Oh, I sure felt upset.....He told me that both their groups are on a day off today. He said that he and Kystal are going on a date at this very day. I felt proud  for him but disappointed at myself. It felt so wrong for me on what I did.

                And as for me, I'm pretty busy these days. Lately, I've been going here and there from home and SMEnt. It was tiring. I have school, work and more work all the time. 

                From the school, they suggested to me that they'd get me on homeschooling in a while until my schedules are arranged properly. They said that whenever I'm not in school, I'm not going to the absent list unless I call them to my house for me to learn the lessons thought earlier that day. It's like nightschooling :)

                Then when it comes to the restaurant, Gosh, they really are something. They kick me out everytime I tried to work. They made me a schedule of when I'm going to work and that'll be 2-3 times a week. They didn't want to be the reason for my downfall in modeling. More on, they didn't want me to lack in rest and want me to stay away from stress. Lol! That rhymes. 

                Right now, I'm here inside SM's building trying on some outfits with other fellow soon-to-be models. It was early in the morning and a lot of us are still feeling asleep. I being their noona and unni, had to get them awake and am successful at it. Just had to do some funny stuff along with Junkyu.

                Remember him? The guy I spoke with during the auditions. Yes, that's him. He grew taller, seriously. He's looks handsome than the first time I met him. He even grew taller than me. It felt so sad.....But I admit. He looks better than my brother right now. Please don't tell him.....Thanks :)

                Yeah, it was really tiring. Starting yesterday, we were trying out some outfits for the 1st show. First show? Well, since there will be a 2nd show we will be trying out the other set in case the first show'll be a success. It isn't just that, that I'll do. We also had to decide on the make up and hairstyle to match the outfit and if it'll suit me or not.

                I was also chosen as the main female model of the show along with Junkyu as the main male. Both of us had to go to some photographies for the show's preview and had to go on some conferences for the show too. It was tiring for us but fun at the same time.

                By the end of the afternoon, everything was done. We can take our rest on everything, for the day after tomorrow will be another day to try on clothes for the 2nd set. The entertainment said that they are also thinking of making me debut on singing if I would want to. Should I try it? Or not? I'll think about it them ^_^.

                And these're the outfits I ended up with. I really love them ^_^

 

Butterfly knot Korean the dress colors suitable for large size  Japanese romantic lace dress printed products  Puff sleeve dress spinning bow

Dress (with the color the cloth collision belt)  345403.jpg  335095.jpg

Princess sleeves round neck plain  Chest, waist Cotton Shirt wave little reduction  339613.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Ta0YpJS-0DXt7_4psZX

The gown on the right wil be my main outfit on the show :D

 

               Mhmm. That's all of them. Isn't she so cool at designing? Trust me. If you saw Junkyu's, he looks good on his set. I swear. I think he's gonna be a noona killer. It is also said by the company that they'll get him to debut as an idol. They just need his decision right now. Don't worry. I still like Heechul.

             

               Everything was done and I'm now saying my goodbye's to my fellow models. I was the one to leave last for I had to help the designer fix up everything to it's right place. What shocked me actually was that the designer's a dongsaeng of mine. Wah! She's so awesome. She's 20 and I'm 24. See what I mean? I'm so amazed.

                 When I was walking towards the building's exit, I found Junkyu talking to someone familiar but I couldn't make out. I decided to approach the laughing two.

              "Junkyu-ah!", I called and the two turned to me. The familiar boy saw my face and a smile appeared to his face.

               "Noona!", he let out and he ran to me to take a closer look.

               "Noona?", both I and Junkyu asked.

               The familiar boy noticed and pouted at me. He had his aegyo face on."Noona....I can't believe that you forgot about your adorable dongsaeng...", he cutely let out. Hearing this from him hit me. It was my Aegyo Dongsaeng, Hyunjin. My eyes widened in shock.

               "Hyunjin-ah?!", I gasped.

               I couldn't believe it! This guy in front of me is my little brother? He doesn't look like him now.

               Yeah, he's still cute but his HEIGHT. He's taller than me! And his figure. He doesn't seem to be that much cute now. His hair was hazelnut brown and his....outfit? It doesn't look like his style before. He looks differently HOT. He looks better than Junkyu. Yeesh! What is happening to my world now? Not too long ago, I said that Junkyu looks better than my brother. Now he looks slightly better than Junkyu. He totally changed.

                 "Seriously? Hyunjin-ah?!". A small smile appeared on his face as he nods.

                 "What the heck happened to you?!", I asked as he frowns again.

                 "Noona, is that the way to greet your dongsaeng?", he asked as he opens his arms wide for a hug. I didn't hesitate but only hugged him.

                 After the hug, I pulled away and looked at him in the eye."Okay. What's with the outfit and the hair?", I asked him. A brighter smile appeared on his face as he let's go of my shoulders.

                "I'm going to debut soon", he replied to my question making me yell out.

                "Huh?!", I asked.

                 He bowed and introduced himself."Annyeonghaseyo. chonun Lee Hyunjin imnida. You can call me Jinhyun for i am going to debut with a group called Bling5. It's nice to meet you Model Soojin", he let out causing my jaw to drop. He's going to debut as an idol soon. I didn't know. I'm a failure as a sister not to know that.

                Tears started to slide down my cheeks."Hyunjin-ah....", I sniff as I look at my 18 year old brother.

                "Noona, wae?!", Hyunjin panicked and sightly started to act like a worried kid. It made him lose his manly image in a bit."Yah, noona. Why are you crying?".

                "Mianheyo, Hyunjin-ah....I just didn't know. I'm a  terrible sister not to know that. Hyunjin-ah, jeongmal mianhe", I apologized. I didn't know if I was crying because I'm proud of him or was I thinking of myself as a terrible noona to him.

                 Hyunjin started to burst out with laughter and I looked at him still with my tears visible on my face. Hyunjin then, pulled me into a gentle hug. Unlike before, he hugs tightly like I'm his teddy bear. He did grow during those 6 years we haven't met that I felt proud of him and I started to cry silently at his.

                "Noona, of course you're never going to know. I planned to suprise you today", he chuckled and I pushed him away in shock.

                "Hyunjin, you meanie. I suddenly thought that I'm the most terrible noona in the world", I pouted.

                "Noona, you'll never be the terrible noona in the world to me. You'll be the best...and stop pouting. It doesn't suit you at all. I prefer my motherly noona the best", he told me and gave me one of his bright smiles. 

                 I smiled as I wiped my tears away and lightly punched him at the shoulder."You really are something. Look at you! You've grown up. You're taller than me. You look more matured. Gosh. I felt defeated and weak", I sniffed.

                "Noona, if you feel weak, make sure to call me and I'll come to take care of you. I'll protect you this time...just like what you did when I was a litte kid", he told me in a manly way. I started to feel proud of him.

                 I crossed my arms."Why do I suddenly feel like I'm the dongsaeng here?", I sighed. 

                 All he did was smile.

                "Ehmm. Sorry to ruin your moment here but....noona?", Junkyu interrupted.

                 Both of us turned to him and smiled.

                "Mianhe, Junkyu-ah. Let me introduce to you my little brother. His name is Hyunjin. He's the same age as you. He is soon going to debut as an idol", I introduced.

                "So you ARE siblings. So that's why I noticed something familiar about you. You have your your sisters looks. You look slightly similar", Junkyu snapped gave us both a smile.

                "So that's why you approached me?", my little brother asked and Junkyu nodded."Well, nice to meet you. You can call me Jinhyun if you want. I hope we can be closer someday", Hyunjin held his hand out to him and Junkyu shook it.

                "So are you going to be an idol someday?", Hyunjin asked him. 

                "I don't know. I can sing and dance well but I'm a trainee for modeling already. The entertainment asked me if I want to so I still don't know. You know it's hard to be a model and idol at the same time", Junkyu replied.

 

                They started to talk and talk but we just can't stay at one place. It was decided by me for us to go to the amusement park so they could get to know each other more. I was sure that I'm going to be the third wheel so I called Donghyun --another dongsaeng and leader of group Boyfriend along with Sora Unni with us. 

                But it was funny to think about it. My brother was actually a trainee of Woolim Entertainment. I wonder if my Infinite dongsaengs know him. Hmmm...

                As I thought, when we got there at the music park, Donghyun was already there and unni just arrived. As for the two, without saying it, they left us at the entrance without us even noticing it at all. Kids....what do you know? 

                The end of the day was great 'cause a lot of things happened like, Junkyu being scared of heights. He freaked out as we rode the ferris wheel. When we reached the top, he started to freak out like a squirrel. You know, being shaky ilke this or that. Moving from one place to another. He's just like that. Funny, eh?

                Hyunjin got lost in the horror house and gosh you have no idea how scared he was that time. He was like crying like he saw a ghost(actually he did). Not childy but slightly childy only, ruining his manly image more.

                Donghyun and Unni didn't want to ride the coaster so much that we had to drag them in. What happened? They screamed and were out of their minds when they got off. They went staring into space. It was really funny until Eunhyuk knew about it and scold the three of us on doing it to his noona.

                Yeah. The day was fun. Hyunjin slept over at my house and I had to take care of him again. He couldn't sleep at all. He was so scared when he got stuck inside the horror house, that he wakes up at this time and that. He may be 18 already but he's still my baby brother. I slept beside him and hugged him from his back. After that, you guessed it right. He fell asleep in seconds. Such a baby boy ^_^

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sorry if the chapter was short

Sorry if it also had to be boring

What do you think of Hyunjin?

The ending of the story might be up soon

I had to stop now since it's 12:47 already

We have church tomorrow

Goodnight :)