Chapter 3

Before Enlistment

 

Still the Past....

            Ever since the day, Hankyung left the group, Super Junior hasn't been doing well lately. The mess up, lack sleep, intake of food and they get sick easily. It's been more than 3 weeks already and they weren't really over him yet and they wanted him back badly.

            Seeing them this way, I wanted to help them a lot and lucky me, I've got more access to SM Entertainment right now. As a trainee model and friend of the company, I can make my requests to the director regarding Super Junior, not easily but better than hardly.

            I entered the director's room and took a seat in front of his desk. I told him about the conditions of every Super Junior member. There were a little conflicts but he understood in the end. They were given one month off. 

           As I was done with what I had to do, I finally went for my lessons as a trainee. I'm still studying in Kyonggi but I have shifts. I've been organizing my time properly as well. School, Lessons at Sm Entertainment and work. It was all okay and I never had conflicts.

              

            Everything was done. School and lessons. I also have a day off for one week as a bonus for working hard for the restaurant these past years. It was great.

            Now, it is 7pm at nighttime and I still have a lot of time. The manager probably went to the dorms and told the guys about the one month vacation of their's. Right now, I wanted to see how they are.

 

            Okay. I've arrived later at SuJu's dorm to find it very quiet. It was like there wasn't any person inside. I quietly tiptoed in the hallways too check every room in the building.

            As I thought, Donghae was peacefully sleeping in his room with Eunhyuk holding him in his arms. Eunhyuk slowly looked up to me and shook his head."Don't even get the wrong idea", he said. 

            I went in and sat down on the edge of the bed."Crying again?", I asked.

            He nodded."Yeah. He's been doing this nearly everyday and thanks for not misuderstanding this as a Eunhae moment", he sighed as he slowly sat up and layed Donghae's head back on his pillow."Why does hyung have to leave anyway?.....". He stood and sat beside me.

            "I don't know...I never even thought of the fact that he could do these sort of things..........It seems quiet in here today".

            "Yeah, they went out. Only I, Donghae, Siwon and Yesung are here".

            "Has the manager told you guys about the one month vacation?".

            Eunhyuk nodded."Ne. Gomawoyo, Soojin-ah. We all needed this", he let out with teary eyes.

            Seeing him with those sad looking eyes made me sad as well. He may not be my real brother but he is more like it. Every SuJu member is that to me. Seeing his worried and sad expression. Seeing him worry all over his bestfriend made me sad. Eunhyuk never even tried to take care of himself. He kept on trying his best to help his fellow members overcome the shock they've got

            Among all SuJu members, he was the one to overcome it first. Siwon was all okay and prayed everyday to help every Super Junior member to regain back their liveliness. Yesung is still at it in a bit but has been keeping up with his activities properly. The rest of Super Junior was still out of it. Mostly....Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, Leeteuk and most of all--Heechul....

            Eunhyuk was trying the hardest he can to help them although it wasn't easy to get over with. He was getting thinner than he usually was. It gave me another crack in heart....

            Without any word, I held his shoulder and pulled him towards me for him to recieve one comforting hug.

            He hugged me back clenching his fists at my coat. His tears started to fall as he silently cried without a sound.

            "I miss them....All 15 Super Junior members---altogether, happy forever", he sniffed. Well, maybe he still has a tincy wincy bit of shock, though.

 

            *BANG!*

            A loud sound was heard causing both of us to pull away from the hug.

            "What was that?", I asked. Eunhyuk only shrugged as tears were still visible.

            "Hyung?! HYUNG! We need your help". It was Kyuhyun calling.

            "Leeteuk, Heechul and Sungmin hyung are drunk! Hyung,HELP!?", this time it was Ryeowook.

            "What happened to them this time?", Donghae asked as he sits up and rubs his eyes.

            "Ah, Fishy....You're awake. Are you feeling better now?".

            Donghae sleepily nodded."Ne. Gomawoyo, Hyukkie-ah". Eunhyuk smiled and ruffled his head.

            "HYUNG---Gah! Hyung come quickly please. Aish, Yuck! HYUNG!", Ryeowook cried.

            "Maybe we should go?", I let out.

            "Yah, Hyung!!! HEECHUL HYUNG'S PUKING ON THE FLOOR!", Siwon yelled louder than ever.

            "We should go", Eunhyuk let out and the three of us immediately stood up and ran out the room nearly bumping into running Yesung.

            We made it to the living room in seconds to find Sungmin asleep on the floor as Kyuhyun tries to wake him up but ends up being slapped on the face. Siwon had dizzy Leeteuk's arms around his shoulder and Heechul was puking at the floor. His puke just kept coming out.

           "What are we gonna do? It's not like he'll stop vommiting instantly", Ryeowook asked.

            Eunhyuk started ordering some certain members around."Yesung hyung, get some towels, please".

            "Fishy, please get some ice and water for them to drink".

            "Kyuhyun, please get some pillows or something for Sungmin to lie on".

            "Siwon-ah, get our leader sitted on the couch"....and blah, blah, blah,blah.

 

            After those things, everything was better. Heechul had stopped with all the puking and was brought to his room. Right now, I and Siwon were taking care of him as the others are with either Leeteuk or Sungmin.

            "He's going to be okay for now, I hope. They got drunk so easily. Aish", he hissed. All I did was give him a small smile and patted his back.

            "Thanks for the help, Oppa. I'll take over for now. You should go help the others", I told him. He gave me his bright smile and left the room after a nod.

            As he was gone, I slowly turned to Heechul to see him fast asleep. Breathing's normal and already clean thanks to Siwon who had to be puked on as well. I took a seat on the chair by the bed and watched him rest from depression. He looks sick.....

            "Oppa, why do you even have to be drunk? It isn't good for your health. I know Hankyung oppa is someone important to you but you have to get over this aftershock. Every Petal is getting worried about you. Hope you get over with it soon".

            Thinking of something I opened his side drawers to see something I didn't like. There was a cigarette box inside the drawer. Heechul's smoking. Knowing this all so suddenly, I stood up and was about to tell the others....but it was really unexpected that someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back. 

            "Soojin-ah, what are you doing here? What happened?", he asked with daze. I sat down by the chair with such worry I've never felt before.

            "Leeteuk, you and Sungmin oppa got drunk. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had to drag you here", I told him. Guilt was instanty seen on his face.

            "I'm so sorry you had to go through this trouble", he apologized but I didn't accept it and held two hands in front of me.

            "It's not me you're supposed to apologize to. Apologize to Ryeowook who had recently cleaned the floor that you puked on. He has to clean it again because of you. Also apologize to Siwon who had washed you up and got puked on because of you", I let out. 

            "Sure....I'll do that. Thank you", he let out. 

            "Oppa", I called and he looked at me automatically. 

            "Ne, Soojin-ah?".

           I took out the cigarette box out of my pocket and held it up in the air. His eyes widened in shock."What's this?", I asked him.

            "It's a cigarette box. Yah, Lee Soojin....you smoke?!", he gasped and I threw the box hard against the floor.

            "No, I don't.....but YOU DO!", I yelled. He immediately sat up.

            "Soojin-ah, I told you clearly before. I don't smoke", he said. Oh~ he thinks that I would fall for his acting skills, does he? 

            "LIAR! You stinking liar", I snarled.

            "Lee Soojin! That isn't a way to talk to your oppa!", he yelled back.

            "I don't care! Cause it's the truth. Oppa, I thought you weren't smoking", I cried as I stomped my foot on the floor.

            "I told you I'm not! I SWEAR!", he yelled at me and banged his fists on his bed.

            "Then why did I find this in your drawers? Why? Do you even think that your perfect acting skills would succesfully fool me? Do you? Huh?!".

            .......

            .......

            "HUH?!".

            "Alright, alright! I smoke. I smoke when no one's here. Big Deal. It's not like it'll ruin my career or something".

            "Oh yeah, it will. And I swear Heechul. You WILL regret it!", I yelled and stood up as I pointed a finger at him. He pushed it away.

            "What happened to oppa?! Do you really think that it---".

            "Enough of it! Don't you know how much I care for you? What about Petals? How would they feel if they find out that you're this type of person?".

            "I don't care! They're just fans", he ruffled his hair in frustration.

            "What happened to the Heechul I know?! What happened to the 'I don't want my fans to get hurt' thingy? What about Super Junior? What'll happen to them if one member leaves again? Oppa, is all this.....about Hankyung?".

             He froze.

             "It is, isn't it....?", I sighed as I sat back down on the chair. 

             "Please don't tell the others about it.....", he sighed.

             "As long as you don't do it again", I said without looking at him.

             "I can't promise you but I promise to do my best to avoid it".

             I looked at him in pity once more."Oppa, about Hankyung. Maybe you should move on and just get over with it. Accept the reality. He may have left but he's still a member of the SJ family right? Forever 15, right? Don't worry and just...get over with the shock. You can still visit him sometime and I know you know that...".

             "Mianhe...Jeongmal Mianhe....", he apologized as he covers his face with his hands.

             It took a while before I reconsider about telling the others about him. It was decided to give him another chance. We didn't say anything in a while but I broke it with a thought.

             "I can't believe it....I actually survived this kind of pain", I snorted making Heechul look at me."I can't believe that I can endure these pain and concentrate on training and work. It hurts, it really hurts".

             "Training?".

             I nodded."Ne....I'm a Trainee right now. I didn't have the opportunity to tell you 3 weeks ago since you guys were so down. The party didn't even happen 'cause of Hankyung's sudden situation....", I sniffed and looked down.

             "Soojin-ah.....".

             Realising what I was doing right now, I immediately wiped my tears away and gave him a fake smile."You don't have to worry about it. It's all in the past anyway. What's important is the health of each SuJu memebr....I-I have to go. I still have to study for school tomorrow...". I immediately stood up and bowed before stepping out of the room, running towards the dorm's exit.

 

             I opened the door to step out of the building. The cold atmosphere hit my face making me feel so cold. I quicky run towards my home as fast as I could. As I arrived later inside, I started to cry my tears out. It hurts and I mean REALLY. It was now that my tears came out. I'm so worried about them. Why do they have to suffer this way? Seeing this, hurts me big time.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Sorry for late update.

I hope you enjoy the story.

I don't know when to update next but I hope I don't make you wait to long.

Thanks for reading and please comment or subscribe.