Chapter 1

Before Enlistment

        Name is Lee Soojin. Birthdate is May 1st and now 24. Has a father, a mother and a younger brother who now leaves in Inchon. Has a white persian cat named Snow who leaves with her family. Now leaving alone in Seoul working as a Singer in a restaurant and also has a dream to be a model someday. Already a trainee for 3 years straight and has a liking to Kim Heechul of Super Junior.

        Yup! That's me up there. I'm Lee Soojin. A singer in one restaurant and a trainee for modeling at the very same time. Yes. It's true that I have a liking to Kim Heechul of Super Junior. We've met each other when I was a teenager that time. I went to a fanmeeting event when I was suddenly pushed over by fans who run towards their way. Only Heechul bothered to help me up which is something really rare for him to do.

      Since that day, I've become a friend of Super Junior and not just any friend. I was called Super Junior's Sister. They were the one's to call me that. They treated me like any other sibling they had in this world. They cared for me like they do to their very own sibings. Only.....Heechul was the only one to treat me as one of his bestfriends at that time. 

        Well...Yes, I was planning on confessing to him. I was able to pass the test for modeling that time. It was my plan to confess that day since planned. But something really held me back. Idols are not allowed to date and I knew that I might ruin his already happy life. We're friends. Close friends. But I hate to ruin our friendship because of the possibilities for rejection. 

        Making sure not to ruin his life, I sealed these feelings in my heart and never allowed it to get out. I kept telling myself not to tell him at all but I knew that I can't hide these feelings forever. I know that someday this feelings will burst out of me and I'll be telling him everything sometime. I don't know when but I have to get ready by then.

      As everyone knows, I'm really close to Super Junior. I'm close with everyone including their siblings. I shop with their sisters, Play sports with there brothers (even though I lose at a lot of them) and I do whatever else that came. I am also allowed to come with them to their schedules when I have the time. Life is great for me to be there sister. Fans accept me and haters are someone I just ignore. I didn't even bother looking at them knowing that there are possibilities for more trouble.

 

5 Years Ago....When We Met

        I was inside the computer room, searching some things for my homework when suddenly girls started squeeling in happiness. That time, they were reading a news that Super Junior will finally be one official group. They were filled with endless joy. 

      I took a look right behind me to see a bunch of girls acting like idiots crying, jumping and screaming over they're favorite Kpop boy group. Seeing how annoying they looked like, I rolled my eyes and continued what I had to do.

        Noticed something on what I mentioned? It's true. I wasn't a fan of Super Junior at all this time. I'm 18 years old. I'm graduating by the end of the school year. I knew that I'll be going to college soon. I didn't know what college to enter yet but I knew that I have this passion to be a model someday.

      Hours later, I have finaly finished the researches that I did. I packed my things and left the computer room. I was the only one left in school including the cleaning lady who is a friend of mine. I waved goodbye to her before leaving the school in a cab. 

 

      Minutes later, the taxi dropped me in front of the grocery. I entered the building like how I usualy do buying everything I need for the week. Since I left Inchon last year, I've been living on my own and took care of myself since then. It wasn't easy at first but now it felt pretty much normal. 

      Every month, my parents send me money for my studies and everyday life. I didn't want them to do so and wanted to find a job so I could send them the money instead. I've been looking for a job starting last month too. It wasn't really easy at all. 

         I was done picking up stuff that I need so I went to the counter. I was greeted with a kind smile.

         "So how's school, Soojin?", Ms. Jin asked as she puts the groceries in a bag.

         "It's alright", I answered. 

          Every employee in the building here knows me. I buy stuff here at least once a week. Because of that, I am considered as one of the grocery's best customers. 

 

          I arrived home later by cab once more. I hopped out of the vehicle and took the groceries carefully in my hands. I headed for the door but stopped to see my bestfriend, Xinning on front of my door. She flashed me an eyesmile and we entered my apartment. She sat down on the couch as I made her some tea. 

         Xinning is my bestfriend. Somewhat 1/4 Chinese and 3/4 Korean. Best friends for over a year already and we met in an online site named interpals. She came to Korea just to see me and also ended up studying here in the same school as me.

       I arrived with two cups of well made tea. I sat down across her and gave her a cup. We started talking and she went straight to the point. She wants me to come with her to Super Junior's fanmeeting event tomorrow. I was hesistant at first. Why? Like I said, I'm not into Super Junior at all. I know every member by face but I didn't even look deeper into any of their facts or history. I'm not the type of girl who is totally obsessed.

        I may have said that I don't want to but in the end, I ended up agreeing anyway. I couldn't stand her aegyo. She's too cute for me. With her big eyes and puffy cheeks. Gosh! Kill me now.

 

       Here I am. At the fanmeeting with my so-called bestfriend, Xinning. All the fans were totally waiting for Super Junior. Why make a big deal over them? They're human too you know.

    I was getting so annoyed of my surroundings. Girls were fixing up their faces and others.....Ewwww. Too much make up. They know that that could ruin their faces, right? Well, whatever. Right now, I wanted to excuse myself to go somewhere else. I told Xinning about it. She pouted but understood it well. But by the time I took my third step to leave......Thump! I fell to the floor.

       I was being pushed by fans who are now running to Super Junior. I felt like an ankle was sprained but I didn't cry. I looked up to find Xinning but she was too busy on asking Super Junior for an autograph. It was really painful. Knowing that Xinning wouldn't be there, I should stand up myself. Before I even begin with it, a hand held onto my arm and helped me up. That arm didn't let go knowing that I had sprained an ankle. 

        "Gwaenchana?", a voice asked. I was looking down on my ankle that time. I think I could still walk with it so I wanted to see my helper's face.

        "Ne, gwaenchana. Goma---". I was frozen. Holding my arm in front of me was Super Junior's Heechul. He had worry all over him. But even though, he looked like a total angel. He was the only one kind enough to help me. Not even the other members nor other people did. I stood there frozen in a while.

        "Yah....Gwaenchana?", he repeated. I slowly nodded. I looked behind him to see the other people still busy with the autographs and stuff. But reporters were surrounding us from 2 meters away shooting pictures of the both of us. I stood anxious around them but Heechul ignored them well and turned to me."You, sure?". He asked. I nodded.

         He loosened his of my arm and I started to losing my balance slowly. The pain made me wince and Heechul knew it right away. He tightened his grip once more.

         "Come with me", he said and started bringing me to some place slowly.

         We later arrived at the back of the built stage where employees are all waiting. He led me to a chair.

       "Sit", he said and so I sat. He went to an employee and asked for some ice and the employee later came back with it. He knelt down in front and slowly took of my shoes and folded up my jeans. He slowly placed the ice gently on my swollen ankle.

         From behind me, I felt some reporters snapping pictures of us. I felt so anxious, really. 

         Noticing my anxiousness, he face me with a smile on his face making my heart skip a beat. What's wrong with me? I told you that I'm not a fan girl, right?

          "It's okay. Just ignore them. You'll feel comfortable in a while", he told me and I was calm in a bit. 

        That moment, I knew that I liked him for all he did. The rest of the members came in a rush and took a look at me. They started asking if I'm alright and I simply nodded. They turned to Heechul and started praising him for everything.

         "Of course I'm awesome. I'm the great Kim Heechul", he laughed out. They others laughed in exchange.

         "Alright, it's time for the event to start", the director announced. Heechul turned to me with a smile.

        "Stay here, okay? I don't want any of my precious fans to get hurt", he ordered along with a wink. He ran up the stage and left me frozen there. It was...shocking.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-8EY3gXzJ9P5mPCtD8cK                         

 

         The rest of the fanmeeting is alright and at the end, Heechul spoke out telling everyone to be careful of their actions and told them about a fan spraining an ankle who is exactly me. He made it clear to them and left the stage.

         This was the day I ended up being friends with them. I exactly became friends with Super Junior. Not to mention, a fan of theirs. I later left the backstage to see Xinning looking all over for me. She mad and really mad. She started nagging at me. I only ignored her(a thing learned from Heechul) and limped pass her.

         She stopped with the nagging in a while.

         .....

        "Yah, Lee Soojin! Are you okay?....Yah! What happened to your ankle?....Lee Soojin, Yah!", she started caling from behind. I had a smirk on my face as I walked away. Take that Xinning. This is what you get for not being there to help me.

 

The present......

         And that's how we met. It was really an unexpected experience but I gladly accepted it being really great friends with them that day. It felt great. No wonder the ELFs love them. They're really great people.

         Xinning by the way, is back in Nanjing right now. She went back to be with her family and continue her studies there. Yeah, I miss her. I miss her and her fan girliness. I just talked to her last week. She said that she was doing fine. Super Junior M just had a concert and she was so into it. She loved it and I'm glad she does.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

That's Chapter 1.....

1:08 right now so I better stop

I'll update tomorrow

Thanks for reading^_^

Please comment and subscribe.