Chapter 9: Uptight Chicken Got Fried

Rivals in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  Uptight Chicken Got Fried [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Chapter Nine [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID4]

 Wow! readers! Welcome new readers! :") Im really glad to see new readers. But only one commenting? (Hi NanaJung!) :( But it's okay. I will be waiting for you guys to react or something. I dunno... hahaha :)))

Since I removed the rated M mark, it means that i will be censoring all swearing words from now on but in the PDF(to be uploaded when this is done),will be more forward and bolder. And the rated M scenes here will not be detailed anymore (but in the PDF, maybe i'll detail it. Not sure tho. HAHAHAHA.) Let's just say that I'll just make it more sweet and wholesome. Hehehe. It's possible like in Mortal Instruments, the author made it simple but you would understand that they made love.. so enough blabbering...

HAPPY READING! :3

 [/CONTENTID4]

[CONTENTID3]

            Why were we enrolling in school? Why were we studying algebra? Why were we studying physics? And instead of asking all of these, why didn’t I study for my mock exam and stop flirting with a guy oozing with hotness?

           

            “My sweet Taeng~” a guy whispered, purring like a cat beside me. “You smell so sweet…” he continued flirting, planting soft kisses on my shoulder while the nape of my neck. Oh my… that felt so divine, sending chills on my body. I bit my lips and soughed.

            “Jaejoong, stop it… I’m studying,” I said after putting down my pen on the desk. He smiled playfully as he cupped my chin, lifting it up. His lips glided down my throat, kissing, , nipping, and leaving tiny red marks on my skin.

            “Ya… don’t leave marks there,” I mildly scolded with an out-of-breathe voice. Just because I allowed him to kiss me, didn’t mean he could me… but c’mon. He was Jaejoong… who would say no to him?

            Just in case you were all wondering why I was flirting with Jaejoong now and not with Junsu was because… mmm… two weeks had already passed since our magic moment. Quite fast, right? After that day, I saw mom talking to him alone and I asked him about it...

 

            “Hey… are you okay?” I asked, reaching for his hand but he ignored it. “What’s wrong?”

            “Let’s stop this…” he answered bluntly.

            “Stop what?!”

            “Everything…”

            “What did that monster tell you?” I hissed.

            “Nothing. I’m tired, Taeyeon. Goodbye…” he said and left.

 

            “…earth to Taeyeon? Yuhoo?” Jaejoong was waving his hand in front me. “Am I boring you?” he added, shaking his head in disappointment. Oops… I looked at him and sighed. “I’m sorry, Jae. You are not boring me…” I guiltily said. My subconscious was choking me to death for ignoring her true love… not mine.

            “I’ll just go home…” he said, pushing the chair he was seating on and stood up.

            “Jae, waiiiiiiiiiit.” I said, trying to stop him but damn it. He walked so fast. Luckily, I caught his hand. “Let go of my hand…” his tone was very cold. S**t! S**t! S**t! He was f***ing mad at me.

            “I’m sorry…” I mumbled.

            “You might want to pick up something first on the floor…” he paused. What the fudge?! “Because I unhooked it awhile ago when you were phasing out,” he said which caused me to let go of his hand. He did that and I didn’t feel it?! Damn! I awkwardly ran to pick it up and before I could say something, he already slammed the door.

 

            The sun was up and it was shining brightly in the sky. I smiled and took a deep breath, clutching my backpack tightly. We would be having our mock exam today and this would dictate where I would be going for college and what I would be studying. So basically, this exam would be defining my future... Well, not really since I said that it was just a mock exam. The real exam would be next week…

            “Yo!” Jaejoong greeted, putting his arm on my shoulders then he kissed my cheek. Wow… someone was in a good mood. “You’re not mad anymore?” I asked in a hesitant manner. Since that day when we talked about our relationship, Jaejoong became more playful and carefree. I told him to drop the engagement thing and he said yes with one condition… that condition was to let him me. Oh yes! He literally and sincerely said that… I was against it, of course! So he changed it to something simpler which was a kiss.

            “Not anymore! I realized that you were just nervous for today’s exam so I, the most handsome Kim Jaejoong, forgive you…” he said comically. So full of his self, I thought. I pinched his nose and laughed. I sighed in relief. I honestly couldn’t sleep last night because of our fight. Ooh! They’re having lover’s quarrel now. Ooh! Ooh! My subconscious teased me in her cheerleader outfit with pompoms. Jeez.

            “But you know my sweet Taeng… you’re still indebted to me.”

            I bewilderedly looked at his face, catching him his lips like a ert. “Ya! What are you thinking?” I asked, pulling his blue polo shirt.

            “Remember your brassiere on the floor?” he teased, taking his arm off me then he rubbed his hands, laughing evilly.

            I covered my chest and ran away, screaming for mercy…

 

 

            Mr. Hwang would be our proctor for today’s first exam which was his forte, Mathematics. He handed out the exams then told us not to start yet. He read the instructions first before telling us to do so. I read the questions carefully…

              Solve for x...

              Compute for x and y...

              1+1=?

              Oh s**t! It was so f***ing hard. I carefully looked around, making sure that I won’t be caught and saw my classmates solving or computing on their test papers…

 

            45 minutes remaining…

            I scratched my forehead then pouted…

 

            25 minutes remaining…

              I shifted to my seat and tapped my pencil on the desk and then I started biting it. Goddamn it! F* you, Aristotle! F* you, Descartes! F* you, all mathematicians! Oh dear! Please forgive her. My brain wanted to explode right now…

 

              5 minutes remaining…

              …

              …

              …

 

              “Okay! Time is up! Please pass all your papers!” Mr. Hwang shouted authoritatively, causing several students to jump on their seat. “Results will be given on Friday this week. Good luck and have a good day!”

              I sighed and shook my head. You guys should know that I did my best… biting your pencil? Scratching your forehead? Staring at your paper for several minutes? Yeah right, you did your best. My subconscious’ sarcasm was at its peak. I wanted to punch her face but a girl standing in front of me stopped me from killing my sarcastic subconscious in my head.

              “How was your exam, sister?” Haeyeon asked, raising her eyebrow. I was about to answer her when she opened her big mouth again, “But guess what…” she paused. “I am not interested.”

              She laughed at me and left the room with Junsu and Jessica. Oh right… I wasn’t able to tell you guys that Jessica and Haeyeon were close again. What did you expect? She got mad at me when she found out that my relationship with Jaejoong was serious… well, sort of.

              I sighed. “The exam made me so hungry! C’mon guys! Let’s go to Tartarus!” Sooyoung suggested. She was her usual self again, bubbly and always hungry. She asked me yesterday in the phone about sorting out her feelings and she also asked for my help which I willingly accepted. She wanted to do something special for Changmin this coming school festival but she didn’t tell me yet…

 

              “What is your plan for college?” Hyoyeon’s question repeated in my head. I already planned my future but college? I didn’t know. I never actually thought about it… until now.

              “I am planning to go to a medicine school and be a surgeon…” Yuri was the first one to answer Hyo’s question followed by her twin sister, “Me too! I will be a pediatrician.” Wow! My cousins would be on the medical field just like my auntie who was a brain surgeon while their boyfriends would be training for our country’s soccer team which was huge because they could become famous players someday.

              “What about you, Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon asked, noticing my silence during the conversation. “I don’t know…” I mumbled. Gosh. This was embarrassing, wasn’t it? I was a delinquent and I also had no plan for college… I had nowhere to go. I had a f***ed up life.

              Sunny laughed, breaking the awkward silence surrounding us. “I feel you baby… how can you decide, if you already have everything?” That was my boyfriend being cocky as ever.

              “And why?” Tiffany asked, switching on her megaphone voice. God! She was so adorable! I wanted to keep her and make her my keychain… or alarm clock.

              “Because I already had everything I could wish for…” Jaejoong answered and then he looked at me with his twinkling eyes, showering his affection with kisses.

              “EEW!” they all shouted, throwing their tissue at poor Jaejoong.

 

 

              The last exam for today was English, my favorite subject, proctored by my favorite professor, Mr. Woo. The exam was divided into two parts which were reading and listening. In the reading part, we needed to read several stories and then comprehend it. Next was listening, where Mr. Woo played some conversations and we needed to answer questions about it.

              I would say that answering my English exam was the easiest compared to Math and Science. I smiled confidently when I passed my test paper to Mr. Woo.

              “You look confident, Taeyeon,” he commented after receiving my paper. “I am, sir,” I replied.

 

              “Hey!” a sweet voice greeted me while I was walking alone in the parking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter