Chapter 7: The Swearing Machine

Rivals in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  The Swearing Machine [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Chapter Seven  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID4]

Hi readers! I'm very happy to see that my subscribers are increasing so thank you very much for reading this crazy story. I hope that I am entertaining you all with this. I will also acknowledge NanaJung for her lovely comments. I'm really glad to see your comments. It makes me want to write more.

I am planning to release a PDF file of this fanfic when it's done. I changed a lot of mistakes and added some new lines. So hope you will DL it ...

I will also try to update every week as long as I am not busy or sick.

i am planning to put rated scenes like love scenes, is it okay? And if you have questions, ask away ... Just tell me  by commenting. hahahaha. Love lots!  HAPPY READING!  :3

[/CONTENTID4]

[CONTENTID3]

            I found myself wandering inside a big enchanted ballroom filled with people chattering and dancing happily. The room was spacious; glittering with gold like it was touched by King Midas himself. I looked around and noticed a man, wearing a black tuxedo and his eyes were covered with a black mask. He approached me then he bowed, extending his right hand for me to take. I placed my hand on his and then he slowly kissed the top of it, showing me how gentleman he could be.

             I saw my reflection on a glass window as he guided me towards the center of the room. I was wearing a mask too, but mine was gold in color, designed with feathers and sequins, and my ball gown was yellow, which made from lace and silk. He put his hand on my waist while the other one was holding my hand. We started dancing gracefully to a song entitled Beauty and the Beast. People stopped chatting when they noticed the limelight following us and started to watch us dance.

             But another man appeared from the crowd and he bravely stole my hand from the guy I was dancing with. This brave young lad was wearing a white tuxedo and his mask was white too. We curtsied then we danced slowly and intimately, completely oblivious to our surrounding.

             I didn’t know why but I felt more relax with him… his aura was calm and pure while the other man was mysterious and dark.  I had this urge to remove his mask, to see the person behind but before I could lift my hand…

 

 “Miss Taeyeon! Wake up! Wake up!” Sunmi eagerly woke me up with her high-pitched voice. Damn it. I accidentally rolled and fell flat on the floor. Ouch! Who were those guys? “Am I drunk?!” I mumbled to myself.

            “Good morning, Ms. Taeyeon…” Sunmi and Narsha greeted me, plastering a huge smile on their faces. It was six o’clock in the morning. I lazily yawned and stretched as I nodded in response. Where are your manners?! Greet them properly! “Good morning… Sunmi… Narsha…” I greeted in return and then snored. Just five more minutes…  I really wanted to continue my dream. Sunmi excused herself first to turn off the faucet in the bathroom while Narsha was preparing my dress for today… wait… what?!

            “WHAT THE HELL?!” Narsha was surprised to hear me shout.

            “What’s wrong, Ms. Taeyeon?”

            “What the hell is that?!” I asked while pointing at the dress, horrified. It was a casual dress, yellow in color, and designed with ruffles and laces, just like the dress in my dream.

            “A dress…”

            “Yes, I know. But why?! I will not wear that!”

            “But your mom told us to prepare this for you…”

            “ARGGGGH! That old control freak…” I saw Sunmi giggled as I pouted before eating my breakfast.

 

            “Is that Haeyeon or Taeyeon?”

            “She’s so pretty…”

            “I bet she wanted to copy Haeyeon’s style.”

            “She looks better with makeup.”

            I heard the mean-girl-wannabes murmur as I walked in the corridor. It made me feel a little conscious because mom made me wear high heels and my dress was getting shorter every time I walked. I also didn’t like it when students were talking behind my back. “Stop talking about me or you’ll all die!” I shouted with my threatening voice.

After taking a bath earlier, Narsha and Sunmi curled my hair and they excitedly put on a little makeup like my face was their canvas. After that, I talked to my mom, asking her what was her goddamn problem so she reminded me of my date today. I almost forgot… I would meet someone today… someone I already despised.

 

            “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND?! BRING HER BACK! BRING HER BACK!” Sunny hysterically screamed as she shook me. I just entered our room and when my friends saw me, they were all stupefied… Naaah~ I was just exaggerating. Hyoyeon and Yoona just smiled and nodded in approval while Sunny immediately jumped to her seat and then she ran towards me, shaking me, slapping the hell out of me.

            “Jeez. Calm down…” I said to her. I was glad to see that she calmed down a bit and she sat on her chair, pouting like a child. I knew that she was waiting for my explanation. “Remember when I told you that mom arranged a date for me?” she nodded, still pouting. Jeez. What did I tell her about pouting?! “Well… that is today.”

            “What’s his name?” That was Yoona. She pulled me to sit near her that almost caused me to fall. Hey! Be considerate! A dwarf wearing high heels here! Damn it!

            “I don’t f***ing know…”

            Hyoyeon hit my mouth with her pen. “Stop swearing!”

            “It’s irritating! This f***ing dress is so short and this goddamn heels are so f***ing annoying!” I shouted annoyingly. I literally wanted to tear my dress at the moment. But I couldn’t… you know why.  

            “Hey~” I saw Junsu entered the room with… wait… he was alone? Where was Haeyeon? “I heard you shouting outside… are you okay?” Why Junsu? Why did you always see me like this? I couldn’t face him right now. I could feel my cheeks burning. Ugh! I should try to control this fire inside me. Meh. I wasn’t Naruto, you silly.

            I glanced at him and saw him gazing intently at me. He was checking out my legs then his eyes traveled to my … S**t! Why did Narsha force me to wear push up bra today? Are you embarrassed? Be proud of it sister! Ms. Know-it-all said as she held her and pushed it upward before strutting confidently in her own catwalk inside my head. Jeez. I sometimes wondered why my subconscious was so girly while I was the opposite?  

            “Mom forced me to wear this…” I answered after gazillion years. I wasn’t sure but I saw him drooling over me… What? I could imagine, right?!

            “He wasn’t asking about your dress… ert.” Yoona whispered. What the f* happened to me?! I wasn’t paying attention. He should really stop gazing at me. I was melting! Stop it, Junsu!

            “What I mean is… I am not okay because mom forced me to wear this.” I said, trying to save myself from humiliation. He smiled and nodded. “Well, it looks good on you. You look erm… hot.”

 

            GODDAMN JUNSU!

 

            After saying that, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out that surprised the hell out of me and my friends. He pushed me inside a small room where janitors put all their cleaning stuffs. It was really dark inside but it didn’t stop me from seeing Junsu’s handsome face. Without warning, he lunged at me and pushed me on the wall. I heard the mop clutter on the tiled floor but he didn’t stop. He pinned my body on the wall using his legs and I could feel his huge bulge. I moaned as he explored my delicate mouth with his tongue. I was helpless but I didn’t want him to stop.

            “Do you feel how much you affected me?” he murmured. I just moaned. What the hell?! “We still have twenty minutes before our class starts…” and again... I f***ing moaned. “You don’t like talking, do you?” he teased as he forced his tongue again inside my mouth.

            Oh god. I wanted this guy… I wanted him badly… What did you do to me, Junsu? “It’s taking all my self-control not to rip your dress and do something to you in this closet,” He said in between our kiss.

 

            S I L E N C E…

 

 

            A W K W A R D S I L E N C E…

 

           

            C O M P L E T E S I L E N C E…

 

            We returned to our room and acted like nothing happened. What a jerk… And what did you think you were doing awhile ago?! My subconscious was glaring at me, shooting sharp daggers at me. I couldn’t say anything to her. You should’ve said no! I didn’t want to argue so I tried to push her away in my mind.

            “What happened to you? What did Junsu do? Are you okay?” Sunny interrogated as she noticed me enter the room. Damn! Being inquisitive as ever… I reached and touched my swollen lips, thinking of what happened in the closet. I told her that I was fine and she stopped asking further questions. What?! She actually bought it?!

 

            The day went slowly and the sky was gloomy as well, funny how the weather was on my side today. I tried to avoid Junsu as much as I could. Why? Simple… I couldn’t forget our earth shattering kiss earlier this morning at the closet. ! What did you call me?! You’re a ! Was I? You just kissed your sister’s boyfriend and soon-to-be-husband! Oh, speaking of her! I suddenly noticed that my twin wasn’t around. I didn’t know why but I was sure that I saw her before I left. You must be happy. I glared at my subconscious and choked her to death, for the meantime. Maybe, they had a little fight.

             Jaejoong didn’t bother me the whole day either and he looked stressed. I could see dark circles around his eyes, which were unusual for a guy like him who was known for being self-conscious about his appearance. Well, I didn’t ask why because I believed in the saying ‘mind your own f***ing business’. The bell rang, causing me to stop stressing around me, and I lazily picked up my things and put it all inside my Gucci bag. I would be going now to meet this guy that mom wanted me to meet but a calloused hand stopped me…

            “Taeyeon…” Junsu said, distracting my narration.

            “What do you want?” I angrily asked. Why was I angry? I liked it, isn’t it? I responded to his kiss, which was so hot, by the way. You’re a disgrace right now, Kim Taeyeon!

            “I’m sorry…about earlier” he apologized. I could see that he was sincere with the look on his eyes but the damage had already been done. Damage?! Are you f***ing kidding me, Taeyeon?

            “Just leave me alone, will you?” Liar! He pulled me and embraced me. I was surprised and a voice inside my head, Ms. Know-it-all, told me to push him away but I couldn’t…

            “It was a mistake, Taeyeon.” he whispered.

 

            I walked lazily. My big head and duck feet…plus my entire body… and also my broken heart hurt. He told me that it was a ing mistake! Screw your big , Kim Junsu! What?! I could curse the hell I want! This was my goddamn story!

Fate was playing with my heart. My true love was full of his s**t … and he also hurt me today... big time. He used me… so I slapped him. I slapped Junsu…

            “I am here now…” I boringly said to the guy who was waiting for me at a café near our school. I had this feeling that he waited long enough for me and I wasn’t sorry at all. Oh yeah! I rolled like that motherfather! Whaaaaat? He wasn’t facing me so I wasn’t able to see his face first. But I felt my heart skipped when I saw his figure… he looked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter