Chapter Four

That One Day

I arrive at the college.Same old college i have been going to for the past year and well of course to me its just a boring old school i have to attend. i walk in to the buliding making sure there isn't any new news i need to know. As a student i need to know what it is i want to do. But to be honest i have no idea what i want to be. As a kid i always wanted to be a doctor. Seeing all these shows doing operations on people and i thought i looked really cool. But as a 21 year old that changed. My first course is chemistry, a basic class every should take. My class room number is 68. 

"aha. Found you!" 

Even though i have been coming to this college i still don't know my way around. Heck, i don't know the directions to drive here. 

"Excuse me..." I hear a soft voice say. "Do you know where the book room is? I need to get my textbooks." I'm surprised by the face i see. It can't be. "uh. Yeah......It's down the..erm...Down the hallway follow the stairs. The first door on your left." I say nervously. "Thanks. I'm new here. My name is Luhan by the way." I slowly bow my head. 
"I gotta go, i am gonna be late for class." I nod confusingly. 

I Slowly turn back around in my chair. It can't be. Out of all the colleges in korea the boy picked this one. Of course i noticed him on first glance. How can i forget such a cute face. The tall slim figure. The soft hands that accidently touched mine. And i didn't even get to properly introduce myself.

After the first class i am finally ready to be sent home. I exit the building saying and bowing my goodbyes. Even though i dislike thsi college, i fully respect the workers and teachers. I hop inside my car, a white 2010 BMW 5-series f10. I'm not rich or anything but i am a person who cares alot about their money. 

I arrive at my ampartment complex and parked besides a really nice sports car. Must be the new person living on my floor. I walk into the lobby. Once i reach the elevators their is all ready someone getting on. I was too busy searching for my keys in my bag. I look up to see the numer 18. My floor. I look to the side, seeing the same face i seen earlier at the college. and he lives in the same complex as well on the same floor. And better yet, he's the one who lives in the new apartment.