Chapter Six

That One Day

Luhan POV

I walk into the super market. As a person who hasn't really stayed in korea for long i think i needed some help. I look around to possibly see someone who i recognize. 

"Hey Luhan!"

I turn around to see Park Hae Ri casually strolling towards me. Of course i can remember her.

Flashback

"Hi New face!"

I look up to see a girl. Kinda tall with the help of some tan colored heels. You can say she looked like a mean girl. She wore a nice Pastel blue Dress with a lace dress sweater. Her bag matched along with the dress, Pastel Blue colored handbag that hung around her elbow. She has long pretty dark colored hair with a little length of side bangs, not to short but not to long to be unnoticable. Her makeup was natural, a little bit of eye-liner and probably a small dab of concealer along with a swatch of hot pink lip-gloss. Don't get me wrong she was a girl with breath taking beauty.

"You must be new. Im Park Hae Ri. Are you looking for something?"

"Y-Yeah. Im looking for the office. Or some place that i can get my class schedule."

"That would be the office. Here follow me i'll take you there."

"Okay, but i dont wanna make you late."

"It's fine. I have my ways." She winked and turned to the side to start walking.

Even her back view was pure beauty. You can tell she is a girl that waers heels often. Her Bag hung low in the space between her forearm and biceip. Her hair was perfectly straight in the back. and her dress was a mini-dress, but not to short but not too long.

"Here you go........."

"L-L-Luhan" I stutter as i glance at the plate on the door that read 'Office' then looked at the girl in front of me.

"Well Luhan, I hope you find your way to your classes. I gotta catch some friends. I'll se you later."

Before i could say anything she patted my shoulder and walked off.

-End of flashback-

"Oh, Hae Ri. Hi!" I shout as she gets closer.

"You look lost." She chuckeled cutely.

"Oh, I was just wondering what to buy. Do have any suggestions?"

"You don't have to be told what to buy. Just get what you feel Like cooking and eating" She chuckeled again and placed a hand on my forearm.

I blush.

"Hey Luhan can i ask you a question?"