Chapter Nine

That One Day

It's been months.

 

Months since I seen my neighbor. My Classmate. Ever since he came to the school he is the most popular person anyone has seen. Attracting girls. Men wanting to be friends with this flower boy and look at me. A lonley girl who wants to say hi to the boy, or should i say man? Last time we talked was in his apartment. The only and last time i had a real conversation with thre man. Ever since then i want to get up and wave to him or have the guts so talk to him. Wait what am i saying?

 

I get up from the lunch table. throwing my lunch away i head to the library. The library i guess can be labeled as my second home. Because my last semester is almost over i have to get as much work as possible done and completed. I walk in and find a seat. 

in the corner of my eye i find, yes you guessed it. The coolest guy in the school. I walk to the other side of the room to try and avoid Luhan. I sit down and began to read my studies.

"Hi my friend!" says Jin-hee. "did you see mister smarty pants over there? he seems hotter with glasses and a book" she quickly turns back to get another look.

"yeah, dont remind me"

"why? did you guys break up?"

"Jin-hee, we never dated" i look up at my best friend and scrunching my face.

"I know i was joking" said jin-hee as she playfully rolled her eyes. "i heard somebody got in his pants"

I quickly look up at jin-hee. "yea? and who is that?" i emphasize the question.

"Park. Hae. Ri."

i look back down at my textbook.

"oh well, congratulations to her. she made a home run"

"seohyun come on. there is not need to get upset."

"Jin-hee im not upset!"

people around me glance at me.

"seohyun. let me set you up on a blind date. Huh? what do ya think? i know a great guy. hes in college and has a job. he works out. hes also good look." jin-hee winks at her last statement.

"no jin-hee. im not doing that."

"come on seohyun! live life a little. you dont wanna die single do you?"

"Jin-hee. i'll worry about having a boyfriend when i am old and poor. and besides. im in college. i just wanna worry about getting through this instead of worrying for another person"

"alright you said. i gotta go. mino is waiting for me outside."

"jin-hee your kidding me right?" i yell and the lowest tone possible

"see ya seohyun!" jin-hee waves half-way down the hall

And with that i was alone. for hours. and hours looking at a book with words. just that. no meaning. no point of reading.

i then start packing and head home.

When i arrive at the lobby of my apartment complex. i press the elevator button. The elevator glides open and only to revile a good-looking boy, and a nasty looking girl.

my nightmare just began.

 

A/N:

Hi guys! long time no see. its been a while since i updated this story and i just wanna say im sorry for the wait. with the up-coming year im gonna try and upload more. i hope you guys like the story so far and if you can please leave a comment because i wanna know if you are enjoying the story so far. please subscribe if you havent already and maybe share my story with a few of your friends? thank you guys so much for reading my story!

xoxo, hannahwolf88

P.S: im sorry for the typos :)