Chapter Seven

That One Day

I glance down and see Hae Ri's Hand resting on Luhan's arm. Who does she think she is! Why does she need to rest her hand for? And why doe it have to be on......... Wait, why am i even wonder why? It's not like it matters to me anyway. He should know better not to mess with a mean girl.

I see Hae Ri smile and rub Luhan's shoulder. Pathetic. With that i see Hae Ri turn around and leave. It's when i notice i have been staring at Luhan's Shoulder when he stared at me back. As i look up i see Luhan starting to head my way. But then turned at a different aisel.

"Whew. That was super close"

After i buy all the things i need i start to head home. Home. Nothing better than boring, Quiet, Lonely, home. After getting in the elevator a hand appears between the two closing doors. Oh no. After the tall, lean guy fully makes it in the elevator, the doors close. After that, the whole atmosphere was quiet and akward. For me anyways. As i glance at the boy next to me and start to open my mouth to say something the door swings open and the boy storms out. Well, someones in a rush. As i slowly make my way out of the elevator i see the next door neighbor shakily trying to unlock the door and having a hard time. I set my grocieries down by my door.

"Here. Let me help you with that." I say, While trying to hold in my laugh,

I garb his keys. Our hands touch, but he was to nervous to notice, but for me well......... you could say i was having the same amount of trouble as he was having. But, after awhile I succesfully unlock his apartment door.

"There you go." I say as i hold out the keys.

"Thanks. I was thinking too hard about something else and i got a little carried away." Luhan says as he chuckels.

Cute.

"Yeah? And what was that?" I say as i pick up my grocieries.

"Well this cute girl asked if she could make me dinner and i go over there and eat dinner with her."

I stop trying to look for my keys as i transfer the scene that happened at the market. Hae Ri. That brat!

I slowly look to luhan. He was standing behind his door while waiting for a resonse.

"Oh." I say as i fake a smile. "I hope that she cooks you really good food so you can eat a good dinner."

"Thanks. I hope so too. Oh your name is Seoyoun Right? I was wondering if we could swap contacts. Maybe some time we could study together?"

I chuckle. "Look at you. Getting ready to go on a date with a girl and already making plans with another girl."

"Well, i mean. You know.......... Just in case i have no one to study with."

I open my door. As i start to walk in and almost close my door, i peek my head out.

"I'm Sorry. But i dont let people use me when they are alone and have no one else to run to."

And with that i close my door and clutch my shirt near my heart and slid down to rest against the door.

 

 

I just wanna say thank you guys for reading my story! and also a quick shoutout to Christie for making such a wonderful poster for the story! Please continue Supporting me and my first story. Please don't forget to subscribe and comment to this story. Thank you guys so much!

Love, Hannahwolf88