Chapter Eight

That One Day

I wake up. Yes i feel still terriable about the whole conversation last night. I guess you could say my jealousy took over. Yes i can say Hae Ri is lucky to go on a date with Luhan, but again i feel bad for letting him go, he seemed interested in her. I finally fully wake up and get the motavation to go for a run. i don't really go for runs but today i want to run everything out. I feed Mochi and put her back in the cage and start to head outside. Today was hot and humid. As i start to run i see a somebody very familiar.

It cant be.

As i come up to the figure i stop and look without knowing what i just did. He looks up with a sad face.

"Neieghbor?" I ask.

"The names Luhan.

"Luhan. Sorry. are you okay?"

"It's none of your business"

"Look. If its about yesterday then i am sorry. I just felt........... aggervated."

"Its not about yesterday, so can you leave me alone now?"

I sit on the right side of him.

"You know, i'm a friendly nieghbor, and i suppose we go to the same college, can you at least tell me so i can help you?"

"Look. I don't have time to talk to my nieghbors." He tries to shove me away.

"Well then can we talk like we're more than nieghbors?" I try to scoot closer.

Luhan gets up. "You know what. If you are not going to leave then i am."

Before he can get away i stand up to hug him from behind.

"Please. Can we at least exchange contacts like you asked yesterday?"

He pries my arms from around him. After he succesfully turns to look at me he reaches to my pocket and take my phone out. After pushing in his digits his phone rings.

"There. Now by."

After the very fast goodbye. I look down to see his phone number. And with that i find myself smiling.

 

 

After a nice cool shower after my run, i go to look at my phone. I see a text message.

From: xxx-xxxx

When you have time come by. i would like to talk now.

Luhan

After i towel dry my hair. I finally deiced to walk to Luhan's apartment. After i have the courage to knock on the door it opens to reveal Luhan's head and a shoulder.

"Oh..... Hang on a second"

"Okay."

After a couple minutes. The door opens completly with a dressed luhan this time. His outfit was simple. A baggy sweater with a pair of basketball shorts.

"You can come it."

He opens the door wider so i can get past him and the door frame. As i walk in i feel right at home. It was a very homey apartment. The totally oppisite of my home.

"Wow. your house is so. Beautiful."

"Thanks. my mom loves to decerorate so she came over and did it for me." He chuckels.

"Well can i get your moms number so she can come transform my house." I look over to see Luhan leaning against at the end of the living room wall. This time he was wearing a matching snapback while having his legs crossed as he leans against the wall. Don't get me wrong he is a very attractive guy.

"Look.........?"

"Oh, Seohyun."

"Seohyun. Im sorry about the whole freak out thing earlier. I was probably a little rude." He starts to walk to his kitchen table and pickes up something and hides it behind his back and he walks towards me.

"Here." I look down to see a nicley wrapped tiny box with a nicely ties ribbon around it. "Its a little something. Don't mistake this as gift. I just felt kinda bad about pushing you earlier.

"Thanks."

I open the box and inside it reveals a beautiful braclet.

"Thank you so much! its really pretty." I got overlly excited and tried to go in for a hug but Luhan holds me back.

"I don't do hugs."

"Well Mister grumpy."

"Don't think i like you or anything. Like i said i just felt bad so my friend told me to buy you something. I dont know what girls these days like so i just picked out a braclet."

"You know Luhan, I"m not like alot of girls. Im the kind of girl that nobady sees. So speaking of girls, how did that date go for you?"

"It was a waste of a good night. She was very touchy. she kept trying to be all on my and kiss me and stuff, and i dont like when people touch me like that."

"Who was this girl anyway?" I say as i put my braclet back into the box.

"This girl named Park Hae Ri."

"Of course." I whisper.

"I Don't Get it Seohyun."

___________

A/N:

Hi guys! So here's a longer chapter for you. I hope you guys like this story so far. This is my first stary so it is very new to me. Thank you guys for taking the time to ready this story. Please tell me what you think of luhan and seohyun so far. Do you think Luhan feels something for Seohyun? Please comment what you think. Please subscribe and comment and support me through this whole story making journey! Thank you guys so much!

And this is Luhans nice apartment