Chapter Five

That One Day

A chilly saturday morning. What a better day then to go to the store and fill up the empty pantry. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then i change into a casual outfit.

"Hi Mochi! Are you hungry? huh?"

I make my way Into the kitchen and feed Mochi. I put back the dog food and slipped on my shoes. I made sure to lock my door and start to head my way to the elevator. As i turn around and look towards the elevator guess who it walks in it.

"Hey!" i shout out to let Park Hae Ri kniow im coming.

Park Hae RI. The School's mean girl. My bully since the 4th grade. She seems pretty and cute on the outside but a nasty old brat in the inside. Every boy falls in her trap. Your good looking? She will soon find a hole to drag to drag you in. She's the type of person that doesnt care what you think about her. You dont like her and she will soon find a way to humiliate you, so either way everyone ends up liking her.

I made it in time just time for me to catch the elevator.

As the door closes i can feel the akwardness linger in the air.

"I know you like Luhan." Hae RI says as she turns to me.

"Who?"

"Luhan, the exchange student."

"Oh." Oh. So that's is name.

"You better not get too close to him Park Seohyun. He's gonna be mine and you know that"

"You know what Hae Ri, you shouldn't be dragging him into your little games."

Ding.

"You can't controll me Park Seoyoun"

And with that she left. In shock i slowly walk out the elevator because how am i suppose to react to that?

I walk out of the apartment complex and walk to catch a taxi. 30 minutes of a drive i finally make it to market. This is the one market i have been going to for the past years of my life. A place that i can connect to. I walk into the market and grab a cart. The first aisle i pass was the meat section. My favorite aisle. Since its a saturday and nothing else to use my time why not make a nice quality dinner? I grab 1/2 pound of ground beef to make my favorite meal. Tacos! After grabbing the meat i start to head towards the dairy section. As i grab the cheese i wanted i turn around to see a familiar face talking to Park Hae Ri. And my eyes travel a little further to catch her hand resting on The baby faced boy's arm. Park Hae Ri's game has just begun.