Chapter Three

That One Day

 

 

I wake up to the sound of banging on the wall. It's usually quiet in the mornings when it's just me and Mochi. 

"What is that noise?"

I get out of bed and slip on my slippers. I open the door and look to see if someone is in the hallway. No one. I suddenly hear it again. 

"Seriously who hammers in the morning?!" 

I go back inside my apartment to try and avoid the noises. I jump back under my blankets and put my pillows on the top of my head. I suddenly hear a knock on my door. Just who could it be? I open the door to surprisingly a girl I call my best friend. 

"Seriously? What do you want" 

She makes her way into my apartment inviting herself in. Sitting on my bed. 

"So........ Whose the new cutie next door?" Jin-hee asks while digging through her bag. 
"Her name is sumin. She's the neighbors baby."

Jin-hee hits me in the shoulder. 

"I mean the new neighbor. The person who now lives Where that creepy old lady used to live" 

Jin-hee shivers on purpose.

"Mrs.park was a nice lady. And I have no idea. I haven't seen them. Do you know it is?"

Jin-hee pulls out a candy bar and starts to open it. 

"Nope but he's totally a cutie. He's probably in high school. But as far as I know he lives by himself which I find kind of weird." 

"Hey, I don't blame the kid. Is he there still?" 
"No he left right after I entered your hallway." 

I get up and stretch. 

"Well I'm sorry to say Jin-hee but I have to get ready and go to college. Feel free to stay and give Mochi some company" 

I pick up Mochi to land a kiss on his tiny head. 

"Alright. I will make sure to take him on a walk. And judging on your fridge I suppose I should run to the market for you" 

I head to my bedroom to start getting ready. 

"Yes please, and thank you!" I shout as I get further into my room. 

Normally on college days I throw on a pair of jeans and nice t-shirt and maybe a little eye liner. I attend college on certain days while I take majority of my classes online. I slip into a pair of nice quality dark wash jeans and a white Hollister shirt that snugs my curves. I also line my eyes with a little eyeliner and add concealer to my spots needed. 
I return to my living room to find Jin-hee snacking on her candy bar. As u pass by, I tap her on her head. 

"Hey what was that for?" 
"Sugar isn't what your suppose to eat in the mornings. It can you fat"

I grab a pair of socks. My socks have the head of hello kitty on them and surprisingly the match. 

"Well...... When you have nothing to eat. A girls answer is always chocolate." I laugh at her statement. 
"Well don't eat too much you can get sick." 

I pat Jin-Hee's head and make my way to my shoe rack. I throw on a pair of Nike free runs. Something that's at least comfortable to walk in. 

"Make sure to feed Mochi!" I say as I close the door. 
"YUP GOT IT!" Jin-hee yells after I close the door. 

I make my way to a taxi, exiting my apartment complex and waiting on the side of the street to catch a taxi. And here I go. A exciting yet boring day of college. Seohyun fighting!