It's Love [Final]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Love [Final]

 

05th October 2015, Monday, 08:37 p.m.

Kwon Mansion: Dining Room.

 

"I will eat well!" Yuri announced happily. 

 

"Eat slowly. I don't want you to choke." Taeyeon said as she's holding their little baby in her arms right now. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, let me hold Yoonhyun so that you can eat too." Hyukjun said.

 

"But oppa, you still don't have your dinner."

 

"It's okay. I will eat later. Besides, my little niece will be going home later." 

 

"All right then." Taeyeon said with a smile and handed Yoonhyun to her uncle. 

 

"Aigoo. Come to uncle." Hyukjun said happily and hold Yoonhyun in his arms while singing a lullaby to her. 

 

"You should get marry hyung.." Yuri said while grinning. 

 

"Find me one please.." Hyukjun said playfully.

 

"Just name it. I will find it for you right away." Yuri said confidently making Taeyeon shook her head. 

 

...

 

"Thank you for the dinner umma.. It is so delicious!" Taeyeon said as she hug Mrs. Kwon.

 

"You're welcome Taeyeonnie. I'm glad you like it."

 

"What are you saying umma? Of course I like it." She smile at her mother-in-law. 

 

"Umma, appa, hyung, we will go home now. We will visit again next time."

 

"Make sure you visit us again later." Mr. Kwon remind with a smile. 

 

"Sure appa.." Yuri said and then they bid goodbye at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter