If I Were A Boy [II]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If I Were A Boy [II]

 

11th May 2017, Thursday, 06:30 a.m.

YulTae Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

It's been three days since Taeyeon and Yuri last talked to each other. She can't bear to have an arguement with him again so she decide to avoid him for a while. It's 6 in the morning and Taeyeon is already wake up. She needs to prepare a breakfast for her husband before he go to work.

 

They never sleep together since they got married. Yes. Taeyeon sleep in a master bedroom together with her son Suho which he sleep in his baby crib while Taeyeon sleep alone on that double queen size bed. She walk to her baby and peck his forehead before she make a way to Yuri's room.

 

...

 

She open the door slowly and heard someone is taking a shower in the shower room. She was about to leave the room when she saw his phone is ringing. She moves closer to look at the caller ID and it shows 'Baby'. She can't help but feel hurt. She try to calm herself and get out from his room. 

 

Taeyeon try so hard to keep her tears but unfortunately it start to fell uncontrolably on her cheeks. She wipe her tears but only to be greet with more tears wetting her cheeks. She still force herself to go to the kitchen to cook. 

 

After a while she manage to stop her tears and prepare a sandwich for him. She's busy arranging the sandwich on the plate when she heard his voice. It seems like he's talking to someone and it's true. He's on the phone now.

 

...

 

"I know. Sorry. I was in the shower room. I will make it up to you later okay? Come on. Don't be mad. We will work things out together." Yuri said sweetly at his phone as he pull a chair to sit. 

 

He giggles as he didn't even acknowledge of his wife presence. Taeyeon serve a plate of sandwich in front of him and stand beside the dining table like she always do. She held back her tears again. He end the call and put it on the table. He's not a fool. He know that she cried with that puffy eyes of her. He just know Taeyeon too well.

 

"Will you come back for lunch?" She gather her courage to asked him that one question but Yuri didn't even bother to answer it. He thought about what Tiffany said to him a lot. He want to end this. He need to have a serious talk with her as soon as possible.

 

He clear his throat as he keep eating all the sandwich she prepared for him. That manage to bring a small smile to her lips. That smile didn't last long when she saw a text entered his phone. It's the same person as earlier. 'Baby' ID name is clearly shown on his phone screen. She turned her body and facing the sink. She purposely arrange the dish in the drawer in order to hide her tears.

 

She hates it when that she's this weak when it comes to him. "What you give, you get back." Taeyeon chanted. Yes, it is her fault. It was truly her fault. She fell for Baekhyun sweet words until he manage to get into her pants. Yuri was away from the country that time because of work. She is such a fool and she's aware of it.

 

On the other hand, Yuri don't need any word for him to know what she is up to now. She's not in a good condition and he knew it. First, she didn't even aware that he's not even wearing his work attire yet she's still asked whether he will come home for lunch or not and second, there is still a trace of her tears when she served a breakfast to him just now.

 

"Does divorce sound right to you? 'Cause it sound so right to me now." He said after three days not talking to her. She abruptly stop what she is doing and stand straight facing the cabinet. "I can make a letter for it now if you agree with it." Yuri said more with his eyes focus on his phone screen. Yuri work as a lawyer so he don't need to call a lawyer or whatsoever to make a divorce letter for him.

 

"Well I'll take that as a 'yes'. I'll be in my study room if you're ready to sign the letter." He said and get up from his chair. His eyes glued to the phone screen as he walk away from the kitchen. He step on the first ladder but then he heard a loud sound of a sharp thing rubbed against each other. He put his phone in his pocket and run to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Kitchen - 07:15 a.m.

 

His gut feeling was right. Taeyeon is holding a knife with a faint smile on her face as tears keep falling down from her eyes. She's facing him straight at this moment. "Stop that!" Yuri said as he is only five steps away from her. Taeyeon shook her head and smile sadly.

 

"No. I said stop!" He raise his voice a bit but then he try to calm himself. "Calm yourself Yuri! You idiot! How can you raise your voice when she's in this state?" He thought.

 

He decide to take a risk. He count his distance from her and decide to run to her side. "Put that down." He said in a calm tone this time. A tone that he always used when he talk to her in the past. "Can you put that down for me?" He asked with a small smile. Taeyeon zoned out a bit as she look at his face now. It's been a really long time since he smile to her. Yuri take this chance and dash towards her as he grab a knife in her grip right away.

 

He throw that knife in the sink which cause a loud sound echoed in the kitchen. He then eyed her from head to toe. "Are you insane?" He scold as he press the bridge of his nose. He sigh heavily and pulled her into his arms slowly.

 

His heart is hurting but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter