Make Me Love You [IV]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Make Me Love You [IV]

 

26th April 2018, Thursday, 06:01 p.m.

Boulevard Home: Front Gate.

 

Yul is waiting for Taeyeon to get ready as he lean his body at his car. He slid his hands inside his pocket and wait for her patiently. He close his eyes and sigh slightly. He don't know why he feel a little bit tired today."Yul?" A voice call in a worry. He open his eyes and being greet with a very stunning woman.

 

He take out his hands from his pocket and stand straight. "You're so beautiful." He commented. Taeyeon is wearing a yellow one piece dress that cover her body from her knees up to her collarbone.

 

"Komawo." She smile. "Gwenchana?" She asked worriedly as she look at his tired looking eyes.

 

He nods and smile. "Gwenchana. Don't worry. But, what is that?" He asked as he point at the basket she's been holding which full of fruit in it.

 

"It's for your family. I can't go there with empty handed." She answer.

 

He feel happy with her effort and thought that she really open up to him for real this time. "So, shall we go now?"

 

 

 

Kwon Territory: Garage - 06:20 p.m.

 

Yul rush to open the door for her and give her a warmest smile. She look around and can't help but feel amaze on how beautiful his house look. Both of them just get to know each other so they don't know about each other personal life too much. "Make yourself comfortable." Yul said as they walk side by side to the front door.

 

He noticed that she become quiet as they arrived at his house. He sense that she's getting nervous so he take a basket from her and hold her hand. Taeyeon give him a question look and bite her lips as she feel nervous to meet his family. This is just so unplanned for but she glad to meet them. She wants to get to know about the people around Yul as well.

 

"Don't worry. I'm here." He said as he look at her. He give a comfort smile and caressed her hand.

 

 

 

Living Room - 06:23 p.m.

 

"I'm home!" Yul announced as they walk into the living room. He let go of Taeyeon's hand as he put a basket on the table.

 

"Here you are." Mrs. Kwon said as she walk out from the kitchen with a tray of drink. Taeyeon immediately approached the old woman and take that tray from her to help her put it on the table. "Aigoo. You don't have to do that." Mrs. Kwon said as she eyed Taeyeon place the tray on the table.

 

"No it's fine Mrs. Kwon." Taeyeon said politely and bowed. Just then Mr. Kwon and Hyukjun entered the living room too. They welcome Taeyeon in the house happily. She bowed at all of them before introducing herself. "Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taeyeon imnida."

 

"Aigoo. Aigoo. You don't have to be this formal." Mr. Kwon said as Mrs. Kwon tell her to sit.

 

"I heard that both of you are seeing each other now." Mr. Kwon start as he eyed his wife that is busying herself to serve a drink to each of them. Taeyeon wants to help but Mrs. Kwon didn't let her to do it since she's a special guest of the year. Yes you heard it right. A special guest of the year because Yul haven't been in a relationship for a long time already. 

 

"Yes Mr. Kwon." She answer politely.

 

"Just call us uncle and aunty." Mr. Kwon said which she nods to it while smiling.

 

"By the way, this is my hyung. Kwon Hyukjun." Yul voice out this time.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Taeyeon bowed at him as Hyukjun bowed back at her. They smile warmly at Taeyeon. 

 

"And Taeyeon bought this for us." Yul said in behalf of her because it seems like she's too shy to talk to his family.

 

"Aww thank you. You don't have to trouble yourself for buying this for us." Mrs. Kwon said.

 

"It's fine aunty. It's nothing." She said as she smile. Yul notice that she smile a lot now. Maybe she begin to feel comfortable with his family. He smile all along as he look at her.

 

"I have something to tell you about." Yul start as he eyed his family. "I will be going to Taeyeon's hometown tonight. Her parents agreed to meet me." He said with a wide smile. Taeyeon just smile shyly as she sip her tea.

 

"Thats good. Drive safely okay?" Mr. Kwon remind.

 

"Yes appa."

 

"Where did you live? I mean here not your parents' house." Mrs. Kwon asked.

 

"I just live a few blocks away aunty. I shared a house with my friends." She informed.

 

"Oh is that so? If it's like that then do visit here on your free time and don't forget to bring your friends along. I have no one to talk about a pretty dress, a hand bag since I don't have a daughter. I'm a little bit boring alone at home. Yul is rarely home since he spend too much time with his friends." Mrs. Kwon complained as she patted Taeyeon's hands. Yul just smile and shook his head due to his mother complained.

 

"Sure aunty. I will make sure to visit you in future." She said.

 

Mrs. Kwon nods. "What time you will drive to Jeonju?" She divert her gaze to Yul this time. 

 

"I'm not sure umma but Taeyeon said she usually depart around midnight." Yul said.

 

"I bet you're still didn't pack up your stuff didn't you, Kwon Yul?" Mrs. Kwon asked as she eyed Yul teasingly. Yul shook his head slowly and grin. "Why don't you go and pack now? Maybe Taeyeon can help you out with it since you usually clumsy when it comes to pack your own stuff?" Mrs. Kwon naughtily suggest an idea.

 

"Y-Yes?" Both YulTae stutter at the sudden suggestion of the old woman.

 

"Just go. Both of you got our permission." Mr. Kwon join the conversation as Hyukjun mouthed 'Good luck' to his little brother that is shy to death already about the thought of Taeyeon with him alone in his room.

 

Both YulTae stand awkwardly and bowed politely at the three of them before they walk to Yul's bedroom. As the sight of two of them can't be seen anymore, Mr. Kwon lean closer to his wife and begin to speak. "You're sure naughty honey." Mr. Kwon said as Hyukjun frown because his toes curl up due to cheesiness. He then slowly sneak to his room not wanting to witness any lovey dovey scene of his parents anymore.

 

 

 

Yul Bedroom - 07:07 p.m.

 

Yul open the door and turn on the light. He awkwardly tell her to get in and so she is. She look around his room and it looks so neat. She can't hardly believe that this room belongs to a guy since only God knows for how many time she almost got a heart attack everytime she entered her oppa's room.

 

"Um. I'm sorry for the sudden request made by my umma. Actually I can manage it on my own." He said nervously.

 

She smile as she look at how nervous he is now. "It's fine. Let me help you out."

 

"Have a seat." He pulled a chair from a desk for her to sit. She sit and wait for him to take out his cloth in the closet. 

 

"How much should I bring?" He asked.

 

"Maybe two? I'm afraid there might be a lot activity tomorrow." She informed as he nods.

 

He's so nervous that he can't think of anything properly. He feel anxious that every shirt he saw looks so wrong to his eyes. Taeyeon then decide to approached him because he looks so trouble right now. "Let me help." She said softly as she caressed his arm. 

 

She turned her body and faced the closet. Her eyes sparkles as he have so many good looking cloth. She take out a black and white shirt, a red shirt and a navy blue shirt. All of it have a collar and a short sleeves shirt. She show it to him which in return he smile in satisfied at her choice. "Now the pant. I guess it's better you choose it since you know which one makes you feel comfortable the most." She said.

 

Yul then take out two black pant and put it on the bed. She show him the thumbs up gesture. He smile and take a deep breath to calm himself. For some reason he have this urge to take her in his arms and cuddle on the bed right at this moment but he know he need to hold back his crazy hormone. He then handed her a small travelling back. She fold his cloth and arrange it in the bag beautifully.

 

"Thank you." He said as he eyed her folding his pant. 

 

"It's just a small matter." She said as she blushed.

 

"What are you going to wear later? Should I wear the same color as you?" He asked.

 

"I'm gonna wear yellow shirt tonight. Thats cool. Do you have a yellow shirt?" She asked back.

 

He tapped his chin and think of it for a while. "Let me check." He get up and walk to the closet again. He search for it but it seems like he can hardly found it. 

 

"Did you found it?" Taeyeon asked as she eyed him rummage through his closet. "Yul, you're making it messy." She said as his closet looks like a mess now. 

 

"Aha! Found it!" He said happily as he show her a plain yellow short sleeves shirt with a collar. "It's fine. I will tidy it up later." 

 

"No. I will help you." She insist and they begin to tidy up together. Just then, just on time when his clothes that had been fold in the closet suddenly fell and a few pictures scatter on the floor together with the cloth. Yul didn't manage to pick it up when Taeyeon saw it first before he can take it away.

 

She stop hanging his cloth and stare at the picture. Yul froze at his spot. "Damn it." He thought. She pick up the picture and stare at it for a little while before she hand it to Yul with a small smile. She then continue to tidy up his clothes. "I'm ruin." He thought again as he take a look at the picture in his hands.

 

Actually it's a picture of him with his ex-girlfriend, Park Kahi. Kahi noona to be exact. One of the picture shows Yul is pecking Kahi's lips as he only wear a singlet and it same goes to Kahi. He know that he need to explain about this to Taeyeon later. He put those pictures on his work table and then he help her to clean up the mess.

 

...

 

As they done tidy up the closet, they awkwardly sit beside each other on the bed as they didn't even talk. Yul feel useless as he just carelessly make this kind of mistake. How can he forgot that those picture were in there? He mentally cursed himself for hundred of time. He approached her slowly and take her hands. He caressed it and stare at their intertwined hands. "Taeyeon-ah, I'm sorry."

 

She take a deep breath and smile a bit. "Aniyo. It's not that you've done something wrong." She said. It's not that she doesn't feel mad. It feels like she wants to throw those picture on his face but then she get back to her sense. She's not even his girlfriend so she have no right to be mad.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter