Make Me Love You [I]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Make Me Love You [I]

 

20th April 2018, Friday, 09:45 a.m.

Golden Sone University: Cafeteria.

 

The student are having their breakfast peacefully until the trio enter the cafeteria. The girls start to spazzing over them like a crazy fangirl. Who's the trio? It's Kwon Yul, Im Yoong and Choi Syoung. The three of them swoon the heart of many girl since their freshman years. Just to inform you that all of them are still single. 

 

"Omooo! It's them!" A girl shout as the trio smile at their fans.

 

"Sorry girls but we need to buy our breakfast." Yoong excuse as he wear a charming smile to please his fans.

 

"Omooo he talk to me!" A girl exclaimed.

 

They make a way for trio of them to buy their food and treat them like a real king. Far from the crowd there are a few girls that are staring at the trio. "Their popularity is no joke." An eyes smile girl commented as she shook her head in disbelief.

 

"Thats right." A blonde girl agree at her friend comment while the other one just listening to their conversation silently. "Taengoo-ah, did he still disturbing you?" She asked.

 

"Uh? Did you talked?" She asked back as she's blinking her eyes rapidly due to a daydream she had just now.

 

"I asked did he still disturb you? That kid?" She point at a certain person in the trio's direction.

 

"Yes he is but not as much as he did on the early days." She answer. 

 

"Want me to warn him off?" She said with a gangster vibe as an eyes smile girl nods her head.

 

Taeyeon smile at her over protective friends. "You don't have to do that Sica, Fany." 

 

"Glad to hear that then. If there's anything you should inform us real quick! Arasso Taetae?" She remind and Taeyeon nods to it.

 

"Now that we had finished our breakfast lets go to the field. I heard there's a football match later!" Jessica excitedly suggested.

 

"But we have class after this. Besides--" Taeyeon unable to finish her sentences when Tiffany cut her.

 

"We still have like an hour before class so lets go Taetae! Plus I heard that Baekhyun kid won't be able to participate in the match later due to family reason." She said and grab Taeyeon's right arm as Jessica grab her other arm. 

 

"I can't say no to them didn't I?" Taeyeon thought and just follow wherever they drag her to.

 

 

 

Football Stadium - 10:11 a.m.

 

The three best friends are chatting happily as they excitedly waiting for the match to begin. "Jessi it seems like they are selling a popcorn there!" She said excitedly as she point at the stall near the second entrance. 

 

"Lets go and buy it! Lets go Taengoo." She get up and fix her shirt.

 

"No it's fine. I will wait for both of you here. Too lazy to get down the stairs." She said and hell yeah. They are sitting at the upper floor right now.

 

"All right if you said so." Jessica said and both of them make a way to the popcorn stall.

 

Just then someone approached Taeyeon. He is tall, his skin is a little bit tanned, he is handsome and he has a very pretty smile. He clear his throat to gain her attention and he succeed in doing it. Taeyeon give him a question look or more like what-are-you-doing-here look.

 

"N-Noona." He greet and smile nervously.

 

"What do you want Yul?" Taeyeon asked with a expressionless face. Yes he just called her noona because he's 2 years younger than TaeTiSic and same goes to Syoung and Yoong. The trio are the same age friends.

 

"I-- Uhm. H-Here." He stutter while giving her a white rose.

 

Taeyeon sigh and take it from him. "Thanks for this and please don't disturb me anymore. Please stop. I believe that you don't want me to hate you right?" She asked in a coldest tone as she give him a stern look.

 

He nods and smile sadly. "White rose is a symbol of remembrance and a new start but as I gave you that white rose I want you to know that I'm always thinking of you. I'm sorry but I won't stop Taeyeon noona." He said politely and bowed before he leave. Taeyeon didn't even had a chance to say anything because he leave almost immediately.

 

...

 

Jessica and Tiffany comeback with two bowl of popcorn. They are talking happily and as they sit a white rose caught their eyes. "Where did that come from Taengoo?" Jessica asked while pointing her finger at it but Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulder.

 

"He must be disturbing you again uh?" This time it's Tiffany.

 

"He just gave me this rose. He's not really disturbing me though." She said. Tiffany and Jessica share a glance as they nods at each other.

 

"Taengoo-ah, actually we think that he's not that bad. That Yul kid. You know, maybe you should give it a try. I can see that he's really serious with you." Jessica state her point of view.

 

"Thats right." Tiffany nods and act like a proud mother for Jessica brilliant choice of words.

 

"What? I thought that both you are against him? You guys even warned him off that day for disturbing me." Taeyeon state confusedly. 

 

"Well we just want to test him out and we think he can make you happy. Why don't you give him a chance Taengoo?" She answer and even suggest it cooly.

 

"I don't think I can do that. I don't want a young kid to be my boyfriend anymore because a kid will always be a kid. They can't take care of me nor protect me. Enough with Baekhyun. I don't want the history repeat itself." She said in a low tone as she seems frustrated.

 

"You still can't get over him uh?" Tiffany look at her friend with a sad eyes.

 

"Just try to give him a chance. We will support you from the back. Arasso Taengoo?" 

 

Taeyeon sigh. "I don't know. I think I can't and I'm not ready to open up my heart for anyone yet." 

 

"It's fine. You can take it slow. I didn't ask you to accept him right away. Just go with the flow." Jessica said more.

 

"I can't promise about it. I just need some space to think about this and I'm not ready to get hurt again." She explain as she look at each of them.

 

...

 

As time passes the football match is finally begin. Taeyeon can's help but feel uneasy and sad. Byun Baekhyun is Taeyeon's ex-boyfriend and they just broke up around 6 month ago. He's a football player thats why she hesitate to watch the match when JeTi asked her to come with them. Luckily today Baekhyun's not around so she feels a little bit comfortable to watch it.

 

"Why does those kids looks familiar to me?" Jessica mumbles but loud enough for the other two to hear it. 

 

"Which one?" TaeNy asked in unison as they look at the field and turned gaze at Jessica. The current sitting position are Jessica-Taeyeon-Tiffany.

 

"The comb over hairs guy looks like that Yul kid and the other two looks like Yoong, Syoung." Jessica said and point at each of the boys.

 

"Shall we take a closer look then?" Tiffany suggest as she's packing her stuff and getting ready to go to the lower floor. TaengSic just follow her and sit at the lower floor. "Now we can see clearly." Tiffany said as Taeyeon is observing the boys silently.

 

"It's really them! I don't know they are a part of the football team." Jessica state and keep her eyes on them.

 

Taeyeon mentally facepalmed. "How can this happened? I mean that Byunbaek guy is in the football team too. I know this is useless but I feel scared due to their same interest in sport. Probability of Yul can be the same as that Byunbaek is big." She thought. 

 

As Taeyeon drown in her thought both JeTi begin to shout and jump which makes her stop from her daydream as she give her best friends a question look. "Taengoo, Yul just contribute a goal! We are leading with 1-0 now than the Seoul University!" She told her excitedly.

 

"Really?" She want to ask it out loud but it only came out as a whisper. Her eyes start to roam around to look for him and she unconsciously clap her hands along with the other student as they begin to say their chant for the football team. 

 

JeTi eyed each other and smile as they saw Taeyeon seems a little bit happy today. Yes. Taeyeon is having a heartbreak since the day both of them start to date until they broke up. Things get hard when they dated each other because Baekhyun have a very large range of fangirls not to mention Taeyeon too but his fans are just too much while Taeyeon's fans is not too over-reacting about the dating news. Baekhyun's fans throw a lot of hate towards her and he did nothing to defend her from his fans. That disappoint her the most.

 

 

 

Changing Room - 12:45 p.m.

 

The football match had ended and Golden Sone University win with 2 goals. The other one that score the goal was Park Jaebum, their team leader. The trio of them are in the middle of changing to their casual cloth after taking a quick shower.

 

"I think I need to go to gym more often. Need to fix up my body shape." Syoung complained as he puff his cheeks while looking at the mirror.

 

"Ew! Thats so gay!" Yoong commented.

 

"Aish this Im choding!" He scoff in annoyance as Yul just shook his head due to their mishievious fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter