It's Love [II]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Love [II]

 

05th October 2015, Monday, 06:01 a.m.

YulTae Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

A very peaceful morning in the master bedroom. Yoonhyun is still sleeping while her parents are enjoying each other warm by cuddling on bed.

 

"Taeyeon-ah.." He called as he caressed her face. 

 

Their current position is Taeyeon is putting her head on Yuri's right arm while her hands are safely hugging his left arm. "Yes?"

 

"I want to hug you.." He said as he eyeing her hands that is hugging his arm.

 

She nodded shyly and snuggle close to him. Yuri smile and wrap his left arm around her waist.

 

...

 

"Jagiya.." She mumbles at his chest.

 

"Hm?"

 

"We need to go to work. Lets go and get ready. Besides, we need to send Yoonhyun to Kwon umma."

 

"I want to spend time with you a little bit more, baby."

 

"We can continue this once we're done with work."

 

"No way, thats like 9 hours more." He said as he peck her forehead. 

 

"Aigoo, such a boy." She said and punch his tummy playfully.

 

"Awww. Don't you love your jagiya anymore? You dare to punch him now uh?" He asked while pouting.

 

"Aigoo Kwon Yuri.." She shook her head and smile. She then give him a peck on lips making him smile.

 

...

 

"Jagiya.." She called again. 

 

"Yes baby?"

 

"It's late already. Lets get ready." She said.

 

"Hmm. Let me see." He said as he hovered on top of her. Then he start kissing her passionately.

 

"Mmhh.." She moan.

 

"Thats a morning kiss." He said as he stop kissing her. "I love you Taeyeonnie."

 

"I love you too Yuri-ah." She smile shyly while caressing his cheek. 

 

He lean closer and peck her lips again. "Urgh, I just can't get enough of you. I can kiss you all day if you let me."

 

She smile and pulled him for a hug. "I love you Kwon Yuri.." 

 

He smile and rolled, making her the one that is on top. They're hugging each other for a few minutes and then decided to get ready for work.

 

 

 

Kwon Mansion - 06:43 a.m.

Yuri POV

 

Right now we're going to left Yoonhyun at my parents house. Well since Taeyeon's parents live far away from Seoul so we're just asking for my parents help.

 

After sending our little angel there, I send her to SM Entertainment. My wife is currently busy with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter