Make Me Love You [V]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Make Me Love You [V]

 

27th April 2018, Friday, 07:00 a.m.

The Kim Mansion: Navy Blue Door.

 

Taeyeon stirred from her sleep due to the loudness of her phone's alarm. She rubbed her eyes and yawn. "Home sweet home." She mumbles as she snuggle to her big size teddy bear. She close her eyes again with hope to continue her sleep for another 10 minutes but the knock on the door prevent her from doing so.

 

"Who is it? So early in the morning." She mumbles and walk towards the door lazily.

 

She open the door and being greet with a bear hug. "Finally you're home Taeyeonie." 

 

"Umma?" She called out confusedly as she's still half awake but she still hug that person back.

 

"You didn't even remember me now?" Mrs. Kim release the hug and playfully pull Taeyeon's cute nose.

 

"Aww! It's hurt." She pout and rubbed her nose.

 

"You acted so much like a little kid even if you're already 24 years old this year." Mrs. Kim shook her head and smile. "Now why don't you go and get ready? We are going to prepare for a BBQ later and please wake your friend up. Your appa and I want to meet him." She said with a warm smile. 

 

"Thats right!" Taeyeon facepalmed. "I forgot that he's here. Don't worry umma. Leave it to me. We will join you and the other after we've done clean up ourselves." She said and Mrs. Kim nods to it.

 

...

 

As she's done taking bath and dress up she check herself in the mirror for so many time. She wants to look good in front of him. She decide to wear a blue round neck short sleeves shirt with a black jeans. "I think I'm good to go." She mumbles and take a deep breath.

 

 

 

White Door - 07:37 a.m.

 

Taeyeon take a deep breath before she knock the door. He open it not too long after she knocked it and suprisingly he's already awake. He even done dress up himself. "Good morning." He greet with a smile.

 

"You're already awake? Why don't you text me or anything?" She asked and didn't even wish a good morning back to him.

 

"Well I woke up around 30 minutes ago and I don't know what to do because I'm deadly shy to even walk out of the room without you." He answer.

 

"He's so cute." She thought and chuckles a bit. "I bet you're ready now right? Lets go." 

 

"Wait. I still didn't comb my hairs." He said and rush inside to comb his hairs. He make a David Beckham style and was about to satisfied with his hair style when Taeyeon voice out.

 

"Yul, can you do a comb over hairs too today?" She suddenly request as she bite her lips in embarrassment. "Ugh. What a request Kim Taeyeon." She mumbles to herself.

 

"Sure." He said and frown a bit but he still make a comb over hair style since she request it. "There. I'm done." He walk towards her as she give him the thumbs up gesture.

 

 

 

Tea Room - 07:50 a.m.

 

Yul and Taeyeon are on their way to the tea room because her parents requested to meet both of them there. He can't help but begin to feel nervous again. Just then they arrived in front of the door. "Taeyeon-ah, I look good didn't I?" He asked worriedly.

 

"You look good. Don't worry." She smile and lovingly patted his cheek. "Lets get in." She said as he nods. Taeyeon open the door and walk to where her parents are sitting.

 

"Have a seat." Mr. Kim said in a serious tone while Mrs. Kim just stare at both of them with a warm look. Before Yul take a seat he bowed at her parents formally and introduce himself. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kwon Yul imnida. Mannaseo bangabseubnida." He politely said and stand. Taeyeon on the other hand just smile at his good manner.

 

Mr. Kim nods as acknowledgement. "Nice to meet you too. Please sit." 

 

"Thank you Mr. Kim." Yul then take a seat beside Taeyeon which make the four of them are sitting while facing each other.

 

"So you're going out with my daughter these days?" The old man asked.

 

Yul bend his body forward a little as a sign of bowing before answering his question. "Yes I am."

 

"What did your family work as?" He asked more as Mrs. Kim and Taeyeon just listen to their conversation silently.

 

"My appa run an architecture firm while my umma is a full time housewife." He explain calmly which all of them nods to it. Taeyeon on the other hand don't know about this too since she never ask him about this topic and since they are just at the early step of getting know each other.

 

"What is your major?" Mr. Kim continue.

 

"My major is Architecture."

 

The old man nods. "As I expected. You must be going to inherit your family business in future don't you?"

 

"Well I never thought of that since I'm thinking of opening my own firm." He state his dream which makes him a little bit impress by that.

 

"May I know your age?" Mrs. Kim voice out and it make Taeyeon terribly worry.

 

"I'm 22 years old this year, Mrs. Kim."

 

The old woman eyes go wide. "Really? You don't look like any other boy in your age at all. You look matured." Mrs. Kim commented with disbelief and amazed tone at the same time.

 

He smile shyly. "Thank you for the good words Mrs. Kim." He bowed at her a little.

 

"Taeyeon told us that you're the one that made a request to meet us so now that you meet us mind to tell me what is the purpose for your request?" Mr. Kim asked as he ignored the compliment his wife gave to Yul.

 

Yul clear his throat and sit straight. "I really want to be friend with your daughter, Kim Taeyeon." He said as he glance at Taeyeon for a while. "And I wish to be more than that." He continue.

 

"Did he just indirectly proposed me?" Taeyeon thought.

 

"How can you prove us that you can take care of her and never hurt her? Protect her will all your might?" Mr. Kim asked in a stern tone.

 

"Appa.. Not to that extend please.. You're making him uncomfortable.." Taeyeon try to coax her appa not to go hard on Yul. 

 

Yul whisper at her. "Let me take care of this okay? I'm fine." He give her a small smile. "Mr. Kim, your daughter happiness mean world to me. I'll do anything just to make sure she's happy and safe." He bravely said not knowing that he just touch Taeyeon's heart again.

 

"What if her happiness is not with you and she decide to choose someone else?" Mr. Kim asked but this time he doesn't sound stern as earlier anymore. 

 

"It will surely break my heart and crush my world but it's fine because it's for her happiness." He answer confidently. "I know that it's always easy said than done but I'll try my best to give her what she wants, what she wish for even though her happiness is not with me." He sincerely said as pain visible in his eyes.

 

"Do you think you really can let her go when you already love her this much Yul-ah?" Mr. Kim talk informally as the old man look at him with a sad eyes. Both mother and daughter immersed with the scene as they feel sad too. Taeyeon have this urge to hug Yul and tell him 'It's fine. You don't have to sacrifice your feeling for me. You're my happiness too.' but she chose not to do anything. 

 

Yul let out a small smile. "I'd die without her." He simply answer which makes Mr. Kim smile widely and patted his shoulder.

 

"Man up. You passed the test." He said which makes his wife and daughter gasped in shock. Yul on the other hand stare at the old man blankly before he stand up and bowed at him.

 

"Thank you Mr. Kim. Thank you." He said and thats when he got his smile back.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go hard on you. Taeyeon is our precious daughter. We just want the best for her." Mr. Kim stand and face Yul with a wide smile.

 

Yul smile and bowed again as he feel so thankful. "Yul, you're going to hurt your back." Taeyeon worriedly said as her parents smile at their sweet interaction.

 

"It's fine Taeyeon-ah." He said gently.

 

"Do you mind if I want to talk with my daughter personally for a moment?" Mr. Kim asked.

 

"Sure. I'll take my leave now." Yul bowed again as he smile.

 

"Lets go downstairs." Mrs. Kim said as he patted Yul's arm.

 

"Sure Mrs. Kim." Then both Yul and Mrs. Kim walk out of the room. Taeyeon just watch Yul's back as she smile looking at his gentle gesture for opening the door for her mother.

 

"I have something to talk about Yul." Mr. Kim start as he walk near the window.

 

"What is it appa?" She asked worriedly.

 

"When I talked to him just now I saw a great pain in his eyes and I hope it's not from you." Mr. Kim said.

 

"What do you mean by it's not from me?" She asked confusedly.

 

"I know you fell in love so hard with that Baek boy. So I'm afraid you once hurt him because of Baekhyun."

 

Taeyeon frown. "I said something harsh towards him before but I don't think that he's in pain because of that. I mean he might be hurting because of my harsh words but not to the extend of what you're thinking." 

 

Mr. Kim nods. "I think he once suffered a very great pain because as I mentioned that what if your happiness is not with him thats when his eyes show so much pain. I don't know what is going on but I can see he's very deep in love with you." Taeyeon somehow feels shy because of her father confession about Yul.

 

"You have no objection about his age?" She asked in a low tone.

 

Mr. Kim cross his arms in front of his chest and shook his head while he smile. "Like your umma said, he's way too matured that I think he's older than you or the same age as you."

 

"So both of you like him for me?" She asked more for a confirmation.

 

Mr. Kim smile and nods. "I hope the best for both of you." He said and patted Taeyeon's head. "Lets go and have a breakfast. I'm pretty sure Yul is feeling all nervous now. You know your uncles and aunties right?" He asked as Taeyeon chuckles.

 

"And I hope you will stop using your skills. You're making him scared appa~" Taeyeon whine like a little girl as she pull the old man shirt. 

 

He laugh and shook his head. "I look cool just now right?" He teased as Taeyeon pout cutely.

 

"No. Since you scared my man the heck out of him." She said which got a pinch on her arm. "Appa! You don't love me anymore." She said in sulky tone and walk out of the room leaving the old man alone laughing at his daughter antic.

 

 

 

Backyard Gardens - 08:30 a.m.

 

Taeyeon walk to the garden as her relatives told her that Yul is helping out the BBQ team out there. She playfully poke his waist which makes him turned to her immediately. "Hey.." He greet with a charming smile.

 

"Gwenchana Yul-ah?" She asked worriedly.

 

He nods. "Wae?" 

 

"I'm sorry about earlier. Appa shouldn't scared you that way."

 

"He didn't scared me Taeyeon-ah. He just asked a few question to make sure I'm capable of being with you or not." He smile.

 

"Are you happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter