Make Me Love You [II]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Make Me Love You [II]

 

23rd April 2018, Monday, 07:00 a.m.

Boulevard Home: Taeyeon Bedroom.

 

Taeyeon is waking up early today because she have a class on 9 a.m. She rubbed her eyes and reach for her phone beside her. As she remember about last night she can't help but smile. Yes, she decide to open up a little bit to Yul. She want to be friend with him and get to know him even more. Just then a chat enter her phone.

 

 

From: Kwon Yul

Good morning noona~ Do you mind if I drive you to the college today and have a breakfast together?

 

 

"Hmm?" She's humming as she done reading his chat. "Should I give it a try?" She mumbles and think of it for a while. "It won't hurt to try right?" 

 

 

To: Kwon Yul

Give me 30 minutes.

 

 

She reply shortly and jump out of the bed to get ready to start the day. "I hope I made a good decision." She thought and walk towards the shower room.

 

...

 

Taeyeon accidentally takes more than 30 minutes so Yul had wait for her outside for almost 10 minutes but he didn't mind it. "Fany, Sica, I'm going to college with Yul today." She informed as the two American are having a breakfast in the kitchen. JeTi nods as they wear a teasing smile. Yes the three of them stay together since their family live far away from Seoul. As Taeyeon go out JeTi make a high five and dance dorkily for a small celebration.

 

"I'm so sorry for being late. Something came up." Taeyeon get out from the house in rush as she feel guilty towards him.

 

"It's fine noona." He smile and open the door for her. She give him a smile before she enter his car.

 

"Do you mind if we have a breakfast outside of college?" He asked as he wear a seatbelt. "Please wear a seatbelt noona." He remind.

 

Taeyeon nods and wear her seatbelt. She bite her lips and look outside of window as he begin to drive. 

 

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked as both of his hands grip on the steering.

 

"I slept well. Thanks for the candle." She said and turned her head to look at him. She observe him from head to toe. He's wearing a white long sleeves shirt and he fold his sleeves up to his elbow. Taeyeon like a guy with this kind of style and without he knows he just earn one point from her.

 

 

 

Mr.Mr. Restaurant - 07:59 a.m.

 

"Please eat a lot. It's on me." Yul said as their breakfast arrived.

 

"Are you sure?" She asked worriedly because it feels like he has been using so many money for her.

 

"It's fine. It's on me. Don't worry." He said and start to eat. 

 

"I will eat it deliciously. Thanks for the treat." Taeyeon said in advance and begin to eat too. They eat silently. It's not an awkward silence but it's a comfortable one.

 

...

 

"Done?" He asked as she done sipping her tea.

 

"Yes." She smile.

 

"Lets go." He said and get up.

 

 

 

Golden Sone University - 08:40 a.m.

 

Both Yul and Taeyeon are walking side by side to the main building. "Did Jessica noona and Tiffany noona know that you're going out with me?" He asked.

 

She nods. "I told them about it because we usually go to college together." 

 

"Oh.." He slid his hand inside the pocket and steal a glance at her. "Do you mind if I drive you home later?" He asked nervously.

 

"I have a class until 5 today. What about you?" She asked back without answering his question.

 

"My class ended at 3 p.m."

 

"If it's like that then it's fine. Just go home first. I don't want to troubling you." She said.

 

"I can wait." He said and smile.

 

"Are you su--" Taeyeon didn't manage to finish her words when Baekhyun suddenly appeared in front of her.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, can we talk?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Yul and Taeyeon stop their track as they eyed the guy in front of them from head to toe. "Lets talk later." Yul turned to Taeyeon as he said that and bowed before he leave. Even though his heart is breaking but he don't want to be a between those two.

 

"What do you want?" Taeyeon asked him coldly. 

 

Baekhyun suddenly feel boiling inside. "Why are you being like this? Is he the reason you act this cold towards me?" He asked in an angry tone.

 

"Enough. Just enough! He has nothing to do with this so please don't drag him into our problem and let me remind you one thing. The moment you walk away from me last night is the moment when I fully let you go." She said in a coldest tone she could. 

 

"What? Okay. I'm sorry. Please. Please reconsider about last night. I really want you back. I left you there because I'm afraid to hear your answer." He suddenly begged.

 

"Please leave me alone. I'm late!" Taeyeon said in frustrated tone and walk away from him.

 

 

 

Class 301 - 09:05 a.m.

 

Taeyeon get into the class and sit between her friends. JeTi share a question look and clear their throat. "Taengoo-ah, something wrong?" Jessica asked.

 

"I accidentally met Baekhyun just now." She said.

 

"And?" 

 

She sigh. "He asked me to reconsider about his request last night. About get back together again." 

 

"What? What was he thinking? Is he a fool?" Jessica mumbles angrily.

 

"Wait! Isn't Yul with you just now?" Tiffany asked this time.

 

"Yes but he walk away the moment he saw Baekhyun. I wonder why he walk away from me." Taeyeon state her point of view.

 

"Maybe he want to give you a space Taetae." She said as she smile.

 

"But I don't even want to talk with that guy just now. He don't have to walk away." She rubbed her temples thinking of the problem she need to face now.

 

JeTi giggles and let out their naughty smirk. "Someone is in love~" Both of them said in unison and as a result both got a pinch on arm by Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

Third Floor Corridor - 11:40 p.m.

 

Yul is having a break before the next class. He drink a can of coke as he zone out. He turned around when he feel someone patted his shoulder and it turned out to be his friends. "Hey guys." He greet. 

 

"Whats up?" Syoung asked.

 

Yul shrugged and sigh. "I had a breakfast with her this morning." He said and smile like a fool.

 

Yoong gasped and close his mouth with his palm like a girl. "Omo! Jinjja?!"

 

"It's for real Yoong and please don't act so gay." He grin and shook his head.

 

"Nice move my man." Syoung patted his shoulder and smile.

 

"Yul, it's them." Yoong point at the group of girl that just get down from the stairs in the building in front of them. 

 

"They must be heading to cafe. Lets go." Syoung said.

 

Yul hesitate at first as he don't want Taeyeon to feel burden if he always around but he know he can't say no to this two shikshin.

 

 

 

Cafeteria - 12:07 p.m.

 

As usual, the crowd begin to shout like a mad people as they say the trio. Yul walk towards the counter and he feel that someone is looking at him. He look around and found a pair of a very beautiful eyes that stare at him with a warm look. He smile at her and she nods at him while she smile back. It's a person that he loves very deeply, Kim Taeyeon.

 

"One ice chocolate please." Yul order and cross his arms as he wait for his drink.

 

...

 

Jessica clear as Tiffany begin to giggles. Taeyeon give a question look to both of them. "Looks like someone can't take her eyes off from that one guy."

 

"Stop it Sica." 

 

"Don't be shy with us Taetae. Come on." She said excitedly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter