"#BroadcastEXO - Yoora" Video Uploaded

YouTube: Broadcast EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Irwojil su eomneun seulpeun neoui story~

Gakkawojilsurok deo apajil teni~

Geu sarangmaneun… Stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah~

Geu sarangmaneun… Stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah~

There I was confidently singing Moonlight, my absolutely favorite song from EXO. I strum the guitar as the cords and melody just came to me. Although it took me a while to figure it out, I still got it down quickly to my surprise. I tried my hardest to ignore the camera and I just sang naturally with a bit of spice of course. I kicked it up a notch with the vocals, hoping I stand out somehow. Before the filming, I felt pretty nervous. I kept getting the strings and cords wrong, slightly missing the pitch, I couldn't think straight. But after a while of calming down, I got the hang of it. My voice was cleared as it found its way through the smooth lyrics and my hands wandered the guitar as the melody flowed naturally.

I wrapped up the recording. After turning off the camera, I took out the memory card to place into my laptop to edit the footage if needed to. Oh and I can't forget a cold glass of water since I've been singing for the past two hours.

Leaning back with full judgment alerts on, I took mental note of the good and bad things I did throughout the recording. But I didn't have time to film everything again. So I quickly edited anything that needed to be fixed and as soon as the video was cleaned up, I I logged onto my YouTube account to upload it. Following EXO's directions, I added "#BroadcastEXO" in the title. I also added important information and whatnot in the description box. Without further a due, I clicked "Upload" and the video began to slowly make its way to the internet. So all I had to do was wait.

✴✴✴✴

“OH COME ON.” I freaked out as I got out of the shower to check on the progress of the video’s upload. It was only half way through the process of uploading and it was ten at night. I have two hours left and this video is taking forever to upload! “Please, please, please upload on time!” I pleaded to the computer as if it was going to respond back to me.

I continued to dry off my hair as I was paranoid to death, just hoping I make the deadline. Like, what if they won’t see my video because it was uploaded late?! That hard work for nothing!

I tried to distract myself from it as I watched some TV in my living room.

I swear, that video better be uploaded soon.

| Baekhyun's POV |

"Guys, there's A LOT of videos submitted." I said as I logged onto YouTube, just getting a sneak peek at what our fans were uploading.

"Of course, count on our fans to fulfill our tasks." Suho proudly said. I logged off of YouTube, not watching one video. I want to be surprised tomorrow for the viewing.

I was so tired. I had rehearsals for our concert that lasted eight hours straight. We also had to film an episode of Strong Heart which was super long too but it was fun as always. But now, I'm too tired to move one more muscle. I set my laptop aside as I just flopped out on my bed, waiting for my eyes to fall asleep.
I thought about the fans for tomorrow, watching their videos are going to be so fun and special. We finally get to see what they can do and it means a lot to us. It’s like we get to see their talent as they’ve been watching our talent for years.

But you know, this job has tired me out a lot over the years. Of course, I love what I do. I feel like I’m dedicated to this more than anything. But have you ever felt like you wish you could live a different life?

I’m probably the only one who does. Being a celebrity is almost suicide, to be completely honest. I haven’t had privacy or my own say in much of anything EXO has done since we’ve debuted. I’m just saying. I’m happy with everything I’ve been granted, some time to myself wouldn’t hurt. Otherwise, I’m thankful for everything.

I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. I think what my point was supposed to be was that… I’d love a break if I were given on.

✴✴✴✴

And today’s the day!

We all woke up this morning with extra hours of sleep since we don’t have any other schedules today besides watching our fans’ videos. That’s all I wanted to do today, nothing else. We got ready to head out to get some food to eat. I was surprised at how long we slept in; it was already noon when we got our food. After we ate our lunch, we headed over to

Please log in to read the full chapter