First Evidence

Kiss Me Princess

A/N : Just finish it by now while eating my lunch. Don't forget to lunch, chinngyudeul. See ya ~.^

 

 

“I thought you told me that you wanna go to the medical room, Yeolna-ssi?” the man raised his brows, looking sharply on Sungyeol with his arms crossed over his chest.

Sungyeol gulped, looking back at him nervously. "I... I..."

"Come with me."

'Wrong man at the wrong place.' Sungyeol sighed, following the man.

Myungsoo motioned Sungyeol to sit on the seat in front of his table. They are in the teacher's room right now.

Sungyeol let a soft 'ouch' as he took a seat.

"So, tell me what are you doing there, Yeolna-ssi. Don't say that you're spying on the principal and her secret boyfriend."

Sungyeol furrows his forehead. "Do you know that man?"

"Hey, manner, please. How could you call me 'You' informally like that. I'm your teacher for student's sake, Yeolna-ssi."

'But looks like we are on the same age, jerk.' Sungyeol mentally complained. "Forgive me, seonsangnim." Sungyeol bowed slightly.

"Good girl." Myungsoo smiles. "Tell me, why didn't you stay on the medical room?"

"I did. But then that man had caught my eyes. You.. I mean ssam mentioned about secret boyfriend before? Did ssam know anything?"

"Sssh, please lower your voice, Yeolna-ssi." Myungsoo said, glancing around. Sungyeol was doing like Myungsoo did. There's no one in the room.

"I don't know for exact, but since my first time teaching until now, I used to see that man came here secretly to meet the principal. Did you see anything inside the room?" Myungsoo asked, keeping his voice low so no one will hear him.

Sungyeol creased his forehead. "You mean kissing?"

"Ck! I said manner." Myungsoo frowned.

"Sorry, ssam. Habit." Sungyeol grinned at Myungsoo.

'She looks cute grinning like that.' Myungsoo thought, staring at the tall angel in front of him.

"Ssam, hey ssam, do you listen to me?" Sungyeol asked, waving his hand in front of Myungsoo.

"Ah, y..yeah." Myungsoo cleared his throat. "What did you see beside kissing?"

"Nothing, only kissing."

"Good then." Myungsoo sighed in relief.

"Good? What do you mean by that, ssam? Did ssam often see that man? Is he her boyfriend or something?" Sungyeol couldn't stop asking.

Myungsoo chuckled. "You acted like a professional detective, Yeolna-ssi. Why do you look so curious like that?"

"I am a detective, a pro one for your info." Sungyeol said arrogantly, flipping his hair.

"Hmm, I was wondering how if I told the principal that someone ran away from my class and sneaking to the her room." Myungsoo's words catched Sungyeol's attention as he turns to him.

"Ya, ssam, don't do that. I didn't sneak in on purpose. Furthermore I don't want to make Ms. Lee to feel awkward with me because I caught her making out."

Myungsoo chuckles again.

"You're still lucky only saw them kissing. I even saw more than kissing."

"Really? What did they do? Touching?" Sungyeol tilted his head. Myungsoo shooks his head, leaning down closer and whispers. "Making love."

Sungyeol gasped, putting his hand on his mouth. "Jinja? In the school area? It's kinda extreme I think."

"Principal Lee is an ambitious woman. She could do anything to reach his goal. But... I have to admit that she has a beautiful body."

Sungyeol snorted. "You psycho ert."

"I'm a normal guy you know. I do will react if I see hot woman." Myungsoo defended.

"Really? I thought you are a gay, ssam. A ert gay for exact." Sungyeol mocked.

Myungsoo glared at him. "Don't insult me, Lee Yeolna. Remember I know your secret and I'm your teacher. I have the power to make the school kick you out."

'If I get kick out then I couldn't find the culprit.' Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo intensely.

"What do you want then, ssam?" Sungyeol asked coldly.

"What I want? Hmm.. It's simple." Myungsoo smirks, his chin.

'I feel something fishy here.' Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at Myungsoo.

"Tell me, what's that?" Sungyeol repeated his question. But when Myungsoo was about to tell him, the bells rang.

"I will tell you after class, Yeolna-ssi. Please meet me at the schoolyard after school. Okay?"

"Naahh, why I have to wait til class end. I hate secret. Just tell me now." Sungyeol groaned. Myungsoo chuckled, patting Sungyeol's hair.

"See you there, Lee Yeolna."

"Aish, I really hate you." Sungyeol grumbled.

"Attitude, please." Myungsoo sang.

"Whatever." Sungyeol said nonchalantly, getting up from his seat and walks away.

"See you there, Yeolna-ssi." Myungsoo waved to her but only got a cold shoulders from Sungyeol.

'What a special girl.' Myungsoo shooks his head, smiling to himself.

 

Inside the class

'Damn it, that jerk. What is he planning actually? I hate him. He always caused a problem to me since we first met.' Sungyeol grunted inside him, walking to his seat.

"Ouch." Sungyeol whined when he sat on the chair. '! I forgot to take the painkillers from the medical room. All thanks to that psycho bastard.' Sungyeol couldn't stop cursing him.

"Hey, Yeolna-ah, where have you been?" Eunji was the first one to ask once Sungyeol sat on his chair.

"Ne, you have been missing since our test. And why are you look so pale? Are you sick?" Chorong asked him further.

"I'm okay, just feel a bit dizzy so I take a rest on the medical room." Sungyeol said, pretending to smile.

"Nah, maybe you just got PMS. Don't worry, some painkillers and everything will be okay." Naeun interrupted.

'Aish, what is PMS? This girl's chit-chat makes me more dizzy.'

"Hey, Hey, I got a hot news." suddenly Bomi ran into the class abruptly.

"Calm down, Bomi-ah. Catch your breath first." Hayoung said, patting Bomi's back lightly. Bomi took a deep breath before continues to speak.

"This is about Mrs. Park's replace teacher."

"Mrs. Park's replace teacher?" Hayoung asked, Bomi nods still catching her breath.

"What's wrong with that? Did you find any info?" Eunji asked her, once again, Bomi only nods.

"When I walked pass the teacher's room, I saw principal Lee was introducing a man to the teachers. And I also heard that he will teach our class as Mrs. Park's replace teacher."

Sungyeol raised his brows, listening to the conversation. 'New teacher? Could it be?'

"Is he handsome? More handsome than Mr. Kim?" Eunji asked excitedly which got a light poke from Chorong.

"Ya, waegure? It's normal to ask like that, isn't it?" Eunji protested, making the other giggle at her cute expression.

"And the other news is he has relationship with Principal Lee. I heard he is his relative who just came back from Stated."

'Che! Relative in bed maybe.' Sungyeol mocked inside him.

"Cool, so we will get a tacher from abroad to be our English tutor." Naeun commented.

"Yah, but I still prefer Mrs. Park to teach us if she didn't leave for giving birth." Hayoung said. Sungyeol just remained silent, listening to their conversation.

Their conversation suddenly stop when someone enters the class.

The student quickly go back to their seat.

"Stand up." Chorong instructed. The whole class instantly stand up.

"Greeting."

"Good afternoon, principal Lee." the student said in union.

"Good afternoon." principal Lee smiles, glancing around the class. "As you know, Mrs. Park was leaving for her labor. So, today I'm going to introduce you to the new teacher who will replace Mrs. Park for a while."

The student glancing each other and muttering something.

"Like I said." Bomi whispers to her gang.

"Attention please." Principal Lee said which makes the student turned their gaze back to her. She then motioned someone to come in. A tall man that Sungyeol saw before walking into the class and standing beside principal Lee.

"This is Mr. Mark. He is your new English teacher."

The student look at him in awe. No wonder, with tall slim figure, hazelnut hair, sharp gaze, and chocolate skin, he has the power to catch girl's attention, except Sungyeol.

"Wow, he is so handsome." Eunji commented.

"He even more handsome than Mr. Kim." Bomi added.

"Ne, ne, he is so cool." Hayoung also added.

"I think Mr. Kim is more handsome." Chorong said plainly.

"Nah, we know that, Chorong-ah. You have crush on Mr. Kim since the first grade." Naeun teased. Chorong looks away, hiding her blushing face. But Sungyeol could feel her shyness.

'So she likes that jerk. Owh, how lucky that bastard, there's a good smart girl like him that much.' Sungyeol thought as he glanced back to that new teacher. 'Hm... I think Myungsoo is more handsome than him.' But then he mentally slaps himself. 'What the heck am I doing. Why I compare that teacher with that jerk. Aish. I don't care. My main focus is to find the culprit. No more. Ah, but I have to find out what that jerk wants from me.' Sungyeol reminded himself.

"Now, I'm leaving you with Mr. Mark. Please be a good girl. Understand?"

"Yes, principal Lee." the student answered in union.

"Good." The principal throws her gaze at Sungyeol for a while before left the room.

"Okay, class. First of all, I want to know each of you by your name. I'm going to call you one by one and you can raise your hand." Mr. Mark said to the class. He then takes the student book on the table.

"Baek So Ra."

"Present."

"Choi Min Woo."

"Present."

"Dan Ryu Mong."

"Present."

Mr. Mark called the student's name one by one. When he reaches Sungyeol's name, he glances at her and smiles.

'I could swear I just saw him smirk at me.' Sungyeol told himself, glancing back to Mr. Mark. But he has turned away to call another student.

The first day lesson with Mr. Mark quite smooth. He told the student that was his first experience in teaching. The student look excited not because he is good looking but also because his charming. The class finally reaches the last as the bells rang.

"Okay, class, see you next week." Mr. Mark said with his gummy smile.

"Thank you, seonsangnim." the student said in union.

'Today is my weird day.' Sungyeol sighed, walking to his locker. For him, being a student is boring, especially in the girl form.

'I don't know how long I could survive in this hell called school. And this girl uniform, gezzz... I feel like I'm going to explode already.' Sungyeol groaned.

He was about to open his locker when he saw something was tucked on his locker's door. Sungyeol narrowed his eyes as he took it.

'A letter?' Sungyeol glanced around to see someone but no one was there.

'Who sent this?' He turned back to the letter and slowly opened it.

 

GO AWAY OR YOU'LL BE DEAD.

 

SIGN

MR. A

 

"Damn it, who sent this to me? Is this related to the culprit?" Sungyeol mumbles, looking down at the grey paper on his hand. The words were type in red color with Bold Italic Comic Sans font-style. Sungyeol smell the paper, it's th mixture of masculine scent and a bit sweet fragrance, and there's some lilac scent on it.

"I have to call Gyu hyung." Sungyeol grabs the phone on his locker and dials Sunggyu's number.

"Hyung, I got a letter from the culprit." Sungyeol said, trying to control his voice as he glancing around.

"What letter, Yeol?"

"It told me to go away or I'll be dead." Sungyeol answered, glancing back to the letter. "It was printed not handwritten, hyung."

"Okay, just take that letter to the office. We will test it on lab." Sunggyu told him.

"Okay. I'll be there in minutes." Sungyeol said before hung up the phone. He quickly ran outside. The culprit had shown up and looks like the culprit knew about Sungyeol.

‘Who is this person? There’s no one knows about Sungyeol’s disguise except the principal and the vice principal. Could it be one of them? But I don’t think so, the principal will protect the student here no matter what. So it couldn’t be one of them, there are no reason they would do such thing on their own school.’ This matter kept running in Sungyeol’s mind as he walked towards the schoolyard. Suddenly someone called him.

“Finally you come. I’ve been waiting for you quite long, Yeolna-ssi.” A familiar voice was heard. Sungyeol turns around. ‘Crap! I forgot about this jerk.’

Myungsoo smiled widely at him. Sungyeol looked at him expressionessly. “Now, tell me, what ssam want form me?” Sungyeol crossed his arm over his chest.

‘What an attitude.’ Myungsoo stared at him calmly.

“I want you to go out with me.” Myungsoo simply said. Sungyeol widened his eyes, he could feel his jaw dropped. “What did you say?”

“Yeolna-ssi, I know this is maybe a bit rude. But I like you. May you go out with me?" Myungsoo repeated his words. “I didn’t do this for granted but because I really falling in love with you. Since we first met you had caught my heart, Yeolna-ssi. I know I’m too old for a young smart girl like you but I really mean my words.”

‘Could it be that Mr. A is Myungsoo?!’ Sungyeol looked at him sharply but still remained silent.