Recap and Very Little Preview

Kiss Me Princess

PLease don't kill me for this very few update #bow T____T

 

 

Recap :   A serial killer was hauted Korea and the victim was young and smart high school girl. A famous detective agency was called to handle this case. Lee Sungyeol, the smartest detective was chosen to sneak into the new target girl school and disguised as a Lee Yeolna. With the help of the principal, Sungyeol aka Lee Yeolna studied at Woolim High. But this case wasn’t as easy as he thought. Everything still complicated ; Sungyeol has to adjust himself among the girls and acted perfectly as a girl, a new guy appeared who had affair with the principa, he got a threatening letter, but the top of that, his teacher, Kim Myungsoo has crush on him and asked him on a date. How will a smart detective like him solve all the case? Let’s find out more.

 

 

“How’s the result? Have the lab gave the result yet?” Sungyeol asked, his eyes are full with curiosity.

Sunggyu sighs. “The result was zero, Yeol. They couldn’t find anything except your own fingerprint.”
“WHATTTT??????” Sungyeol gave his high pitch voice, making Sunggyu to move back to avoid his ears from deaf. “How could they didn’t find anything? How about the fingerprint? The scent? Or anything that could give some clue?”

“They couldn’t find any fingerprints on that letter seems that killer purposely used gloves to remove the evidence.”

“How about the scent? I smelled the mixture of masculine scent and a bit sweet fragrance, and there's some lilac scent on it.”

“But the lilac scent was too strong so they can’t differetiated the original scent.”

“Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!!!! This killer is more clever than I thought.” Sungyeol grunted. He still wears his girl outfit so Sunggyu was trying so hard to not laugh at him, especially in this kind of situation. Of course he wanted so much to find out the killer, and he also worried about his brother’s safety because the killer had found out Sungyeol’s true self. And the killer was probably inside the school. But the top question is WHO? Who is the suspect? And who is the next victim? Even the smartest detective like Sungyeol doesn’t have any clue.

“Hyung, I think I know the suspect?” Sungyeol’s voice took Sunggyu back from his admiration of Sungyeol’s beauty as Lee Yeolna. “Hyung, what are you staring at?”

“Ah? No... It just you look cute like that, Yeol.” Sunggyu said, scratching his unitchy hair awkwardly. “I know this is not the time to joke but I really even forget that you’re a guy with that outfit.” “Hyunggg...Stop bully me!” Sungyeol scrunched his face, glaring at Sunggyu. But he didn’t say anything. He always respects Sunggyu as his big brother and caring brother. Maybe if it comes from other member, Sungyeol wouldn’t hesitate to kick their or throw them to the Han River for saying like that. No one more scarier than angry Sungyeol.

“I’m sorry, Yeol. I don’t mean to bully you. Instead, I’m so proud of you. And I really hope this case will quickly be solved.” Sunggyu pats Sungyeol’s shoulder, smiling at him.

“Yeah, there’s nothing that I want the most except solving this case and back to my normal life as Lee Sungyeol. So I don’t have to see that ert teacher face anymore.

“Oh, yeah, Yeol, you said before there’s annoying teacher in your school. You haven’t tell me anything.”

“His name is Kim Myungsoo. He’s my mathematic teacher. He always on my way, and you know what, he even asked me to go out with him.” Sungyeol said annoyingly.

“What? Oh my God. How did that happen? See, your cuteness even can melt a teacher. He must be fall for your charm as Yeolna, Yeol.”

“That’s not the point, hyung. I don’t care how he felt towards me. But I think I know who is the suspect?”

Sunggyu turned to him. “Really? Who?”

 

gaseumi ttwinda na tto amu mal motage

oneureul wihae junbihaetdeon modeun maldeul

gieok soge sarajyeoga

gaseumi ttwinda neon tto nal jinachyeogane

ijewa danji chueogil ppuniramyeo

idaero bonael sun eobseo

I’ll Be There For You My Love

 

Sungyeol’s phone loudly, interrupted what he’s gonna say. Sungyeol picked his phone and sees the caller ID, he hissed. “What?” he answered coldly. “Arasso, I’ll be there on time. Don’t be so noisy or I won’t come.” Then he hung up and throws away his phone.

“Waeo? Who is that? Why did you look so upset?”

“Someone annyoing. Hyung, I got to go. I promise you this matter will be solved soon.” Sungyeol said as he got up from his seat.

“Hey, where are you going? Who is the suspect that you said before?”

“Let me handle this matter and then give you the good news. Bye.” Sungyeol waved as he walked away, leaving his hungy, dumfounded.

 

 

 

A/N : Omo... Did Sungyeol think that Myungsoo is the killer? And Does Myungsoo the real killer and he purposely approaching Sungyeol to get rid of him? Hmm... will Sungyeol be able to solve this case? And how if his feeling to Myungsoo grow deeper and deeper? And does Myungsoo really loves her? If he really loves her as Yeolna, then how if he find out that Sungyeol and Yeolna are the same person?

Aigoo... What mess that I had Created T_____T  Sorry guys, I didn’t mean to confuse you. But if you trust me, I will show it one by one, okay. And I will try to update very soon even though I can’t promise you anything, but I’m sure that all of you are the kind readers. That’s why I loveeee you alll. Hehe. See you in the next update and or in the next stories. Bye ^_______^