What's wrong with this guy??!!

Kiss Me Princess

A/N : Sorry, just a short update, my body is not feeling well. I even don't know what I have wrote. Wkkkk. But I will try to make another update soon. Love you all ^__^

And to Ms. Nina Kim, Happy Birthday, my cutie pie, wish you all the best in life, ton of happiness and... hope you'll find someone as gorgeous as Kim Sunggyu-nim. Lol. Wish u all the best. Muach.

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh, I don't know that you're a genius, Yeolna-ssi. Daebakk!" Eunji praised Sungyeol once he reached his seat. Sungyeol just flashed a smile to her. From a far he could see Myungsoo stared at him sharply.

'He looks so close with the students, maybe I better start my observation from him.' Sungyeol thought as he kept his eyes on Myungsoo.

'She looks different. There's something about her that make me want to know her more.' Myungsoo still staring at Sungyeol.

"Okay, class, today I'm going to give you warm up test, close your book now." Myungsoo ordered which get a loud growl from the entire class.

"Yaaaaaaaa... We don't want to." the girls protested.

"Why don't you teach us to sing again like you did yesterday." some girls yelled.

"Yeahh, we prefer singing than Math." another group of girls added.

"Singing... Singing.. Singing." the class started to make some noise.

"Calm down everybody. Okay, okay, after you finish your work, I will sing for you."

"Yeayyyyy, Myungsoo seongsangnim is the best."

Myungsoo smiled before turned to Chorong. "Chorong-ssi, please help me to spread the paper."

Sungyeol glanced around. 'This is ridiculous. How could they become crazy like this just because a jerk like him. Even Eunji and her friends.' Sungyeol thought as he glanced over his shoulder to see Chorong. 'Only her that still sane enough. Ey, but what about that blushing cheeks, oh gosh, don't tell me that she was the same.' Sungyeol silently palmed himself. 'I better go out to start the observation.' Sungyeol got up from his seat and walked towards the door. But someone called him. "Yeolna-ssi, where are you going?"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes as he turned around. "To the toilet, Sir." Sungyeol forced a smile.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid you can't. I never allowed my student to go out during the test."

"What? But I have to do... My thing." Sungyeol protested.

"You can hold it until you finish the test, dear." Myungsoo smiled sweetly at him. Sungyeol clenched his teeth. Looks like he almost on his limit. 'Damn jerk. He must be purposely did that. But I can't do anything, I still need to play my role.'

"Yeolna-ssi, do you mind to go back to your seat?" Sungyeol glared at him before stomped back to his seat. Myungsoo silently smiled.

"Okay, everybody, just finish your task. The sooner you finish it, the sooner I'll sing for you." Myungsoo smiled widely.

Like a mantra, the student looks excited as they start to do their test. Sungyeol looked down at the paper nonchalantly. 'Damn, this guy was so annoying. If I stuck here, I can't do my observation.' Sungyeol sighed. 'And this outfit started to torture my body. I can't imagine a girl has to wear this all the time.' Sungyeol put his head on the table desperately. 'This is harder than I thought.'

"Yeolna-ssi, are you okay?" Sungyeol lifted his head and looked up. "Is the test too difficult for you, prodigy child?" Myungsoo emphasised the last word with teasing manner. Sungyeol glared at him.

"If you want to go out, you better finish your test quickly." Myungsoo smiled as he walked back to his seat.

'Damn it, damn it, damn it, this teacher really really annoying.' Sungyeol angrily grabbed his pen as he looked down to his test. Less than ten minutes, Sungyeol got up from his seat and walks to the front class.

"Here, now may I go out?" Sungyeol said flatly as he put the paper in front of Myungsoo. Myungsoo who was writing glanced to the paper then looked up.

"Great, go ahead, I'll give you ten minutes if you don't mind." Myungsoo smiled at him.

"Whatever." Sungyeol answered coldly as he stepped out.

"If you don't come back after the time, don't blame me if I drag you from the toilet."

Sungyeol clutched his fist, trying to control his tantrum. "Arasso."

Myungsoo smiled as he watched Sungyeol walking away.

 

Outside the class

"Aaarrgggh...I really want to punch this annoying jerk." Sungyeol groaned. Sungyeol felt as if he had been pulled into a surreal parallel world. He suddenly feels regret and wondered how exactly he had ended here. "Sunggyu hyung has to pay for making me like this."

Suddenly his phone vibrates.

"Yeobseyo."

"Hai, Yeolna noona, how was your first day?" a teasing voice was heard across the line.

"Ya, Lee Sungjong, wait until I meet you, I’m going to break your bone."

"Aigoo, I'm soooo scare." Sungjong fakes cry.

"Hey, stop it, Jong. Give me that phone." A voice interrupted. "Yeol, how's your observation?"

"Gyu hyuuuung, I'm stuck here. I never thought thing would this difficult." Sungyeol whined. His chodingness was suddenly show up. "I hated here."

"Hey, it's so unlike you. What's wrong? Did someone bother you?"

"Yeah, that damn teacher, Kim Myungsoo, I hate him. I hate him from the first time." Sungyeol whimpered.

"Kim Myungsoo?"

"Ne, the Math teacher in my class. He was troublesome me from the first time."

"Yeol, you had to keep your eyes on everyone in that school. Remember, everyone could be the suspect."

"Arasso, hyung. I'll collect the data from the principal immediately. The next target is the girl with initial L, so we have to pay attention to them."

"Yeol, don't forget that you're part of this school and your name started with L. So you could be the victim."

"I would glad that I'm the next victim rather than to see the innocent girl dead."

"But you need to be careful coz we don't know what kind of this culprit is."

"Don't worry, hyung. I..." Sungyeol's word was stopped when he felt someone grabbed his phone harshly.

"I didn't remember that I gave you a permission to use cellphone. Rule number 1, this school forbide the student to use cellphone during the class."

Sungyeol turned around to find Myungsoo was standing right behind him.

"Ya, what the hell is wrong with you? I was discussing some important thing. Give that phone back to me." Sungyeol snapped.

"Rule number 2, don't speak informal around the school, especially cursing word. And you had broke both of them. For your punishment, write a hundred words 'I will behave and obey my teacher' then give it to me. And you can't go home until you finish it."

"Yaaa... What the..." Sungyeol was about to protest but Myungsoo already walked back to the class.

"Damn it. That arrogant jerk. He seems never get tired to troublesome me. Oh gosh, I almost can't stand it. Gyu hyuungg, help me." Sungyeol groaned frustratingly.

 

KCIS Office

"What happen to Sungyeol? Why did he hang up the phone?" Sunggyu hung up his phone in confusion.

"Maybe Yeol hyung was studying in the class. Remember hyung, Yeol hyung is a student now, and the top of that... A girl student." Sungjong said before laughed out loud, following by the others.

"You don't know how he looks like with that girl outfit. Oh my God, he looked so beautiful. Just if I had any longer time, I would take his picture for you, guys." Woohyun said between laugh.

"You don't need to take his picture, Woohyun-ah. I can see him in girl outfit right now. So cute and adorable." Hoya said as he held his stomach, trying to reduce his pain from the laugh.

"And Lee Yeolna... Oh my gosh, what a cute name." Dongwoo laughed with his habitude laugh.

"Hey, guys, calm down, it's not the time for playing. Sungyeol is doing his job right now. So we have to do our job." Sunggyu said soft but sternly which instantly makes the group quite. "Hoya, Jong, how was your observation in the school? What did you get?"

"From our interview, we got information that the victims are really talented. For example, Park Mi Nah, beside as a energic cheer leader, she also has good academic file, she was on the top three in her grade and was nominated as school ambassador." Hoya explained.

"And so did the other. Bai So Young, the school president, also the top three in her school. She just got a scholarship from Oxford University." Sunjong commented.

"All of them were smart girls and have good reputation in their school. Almost perfect." Hoya added.

"Okay, good observation, Hoya, Jong. Now, what you got from their families, Dongwoo, Hyun?" Sunggyu glanced to the two on the other side.

"I have interviewed their parents. Jan Di's father was a diplomat. They often at home so Jan Di often spend his time with her aunt. Her aunt said Jan Di was an introverted girl but she has a very good attituted and also a pet lover." Woohyun reported.

"Mi Jun's father was a lecturer in Seoul University. Her parents said Mi Jun was a cheerful girl and a handworker. Her biggest dream was to be the best pianist in the world." Dongwoo told them.

"They have their own abilities and specialities. But There's one thing that caught my attention. All of them was the candidate of the National High School Competition, a competition for all of the school in the entire Korea. Each school has to send their ambassador to join the competition and if they win, the school will be nominated as the school of the year and also deserves 100 million won as the price. And for the student who win, will get 10 million won."

"We need to find out what the relation between the competition, the girls, and the culprit. I'm going to research about this competition. For now, our main attention is the next target. Woohyun-ah, please report all of this to Sungyeol. Maybe he will get something new."

"Ne, hyung. I will tell him after school." Woohyun said as he glanced to his watch. "Ah, it's the time, I have to go now. Sungyeol must be waiting for me."

"So it's the time to pick princess Yeolna." Sungjong commented which cause the others burst into laughter.

"Hey, Lee Sungjong, don't say that in front of him or Yeol will kill you." Woohyun said between laugh as he got up from his seat.

"Arasso, hyung. Say my hello to Yeol hyung. Tell him to fighting."

 

Teacher’s Room

"I'm done." Sungyeol said coldly as he threw the book on the table. Myungsoo who was reading then glanced to the book in front of him. He closed his book and took the book.

"Good, you're pretty fast. You can finish it just less than two hours. Nice work." Myungsoo smiled at him.

"Now, give my phone back."

"Okay, here your phone." Myungsoo put the phone on the table. Sungyeol immediately took his phone.

"May I go home now?"

"Don't be too rush, Yeolna-ssi. Since you're a new student and I’m your homeroom teacher so I need to know you more."

Sungyeol raised his brow at him. 'To know me more? What's wrong with this guy?'

 

 

 

 

Preview

“Your face reminds me of someone?” Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to him. Sungyeol gulped in nervous. ‘Oh my God, hope he doesn’t recognize me.’

“Sorry, I have to go, bye.” Sungyeol quickly walked pass by him and aproaching his friends.