Welcome Test

Kiss Me Princess

A/N : sorry for disturbing you with story updated alert. I was planning to make this as short chaptered story so I made an update everytime I have idea even a short update. Hope you don't mind wity this. Gumawo.

 

 

 

"I'm Lee S.. I mean Lee Yeolna. I'm a new student."

That man narrowed his eyes at him or now her as he his chin. "Hm, are you a transferred student? From which school?"

'Damn, he was so annoying.'

"I'm from Gyeonggi High School, my parents move nearby here so I change school."

"Gyeonggi High School? You must be a genius." Myungsoo said or for exact mocked. Sungyeol greeted his teeth as he glared at that arrogant man in front of him.

"I don't say I'm a genius but you can test me if you want. Now if you don't want to tell me where's the class 3-A, then I'm going to find it by myself. Excuse me." Sungyeol said nonchalantly as he walked pass by him.

"Ckckck, you have a style. The class 3-A is on the end of the hallway. You got a wrong way, Miss..." Myungsoo trailled off, pretend to forget his name, though Sungyeol was certain that he did. Sungyeol turned his body and walked back to the direction that he mentioned, confidently. "Yeolna, remember my name, Mr.... Who the hell I care." Sungyeol waved as he walked away. The man stood calmly as he watched Sungyeol walked and smirked. "See you soon at my class, Yeolna-ssi." with that he went to the teacher's room.

Sungyeol walked to the direction that that black man had told him.

'Hopefully he didn't fool me.' Sungyeol prayed. To go around the school had made him tired. He looked up at the sign on the door.

'Class 3-A. Bingo. Finally' Sungyeol smiled to himself. He then slowly stepped into the room. The girls were already gathered in the class. Sungyeol glanced around, doesn't know what to do when suddenly someone poked his back.

"Ya, Yeolna-ssi, I was looking at you, what took you so long to meet me?" Sungyeol turned around just to see Chorong looked at him with her hands on her hips.

Sungyeol grinned. "Mianhe, Chorong-ssi. I get lost."

"Oh, my, come on, go to your seat before the teacher comes." Chorong said as she guided to the seat on the middle of the class. "I am sitting right behind you. So just tell me if you need anything."

"Thank you." Sungyeol smiled at her before took a seat.

"Annyeong, you must be that new transferred student. My name is Jung Eunji. Nice to meet you, Miss....?"

"Yeolna, Lee Yeolna. Nice to meet you." Sungyeol smiled as he held out his hand.

"Hi, Yeolna. Nice to know, hope we could be friends." Eunji smiled widely.

"Ne, me too."

"Hi, Yeolna-ssi, I'm Kim Nam Joo, nice to meet you."  a girl who was seated beside Eunji said as she held out her hand.

"Hi, Nam Joo-ssi. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Son Na Eun, nice to meet you." a girl who sit across Sungyeol introduced. "And this is Oh Ha young."

"And my name is Hong Yoo Kyung." a girl who sit in front of Sungyeol said.

"Hey, hey don't forget about me, I'm Yoon Bomi." a cute girl beside Yoo Kyung said.

Sungyeol smiled widely as he shooks their hands one by one.

"All of us are bestfriends along with Chorong. And we also have gang called APINK, that's because our favourite color is pink." Eunji explained.

"My favourite color is pink too." Sungyeol smiled widely. That's the truth that he likes pink a lot, that's why his team often mocked him for his girly tasted. But he is a girl now so pink is a normal color for him.

"Really? Woah, good, that's mean you could join us in APINK." Eunji said cheerfully.

"Ya, Eunji-ah, don't be noisy. Class is about to start." Chorong interrupted. Eunji pouted as she fixed her sitting position. A moment later, someone stepped into the class and when Sungyeol glanced around the class, everybody looks excited and even some of them was squealing. Sungyeol raised his brow in confusion as he turned to Eunji. "What happen to them? Why they look so excited?"

"Of course, as a new student, you maybe haven't knew yet, but soon you will become like us after see him." Eunji said excitedly.

"Him? Who?" Sungyeol still looked confuse. But then his confusion was answered. A man stepped into the room.

"Kyaaaa..." The girls look hysterical.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim Myungsoo. How's your day?" the girls asked sweetly. The man that they called Mr. Kim smiled. "Morning, great. How about you all?"

"We are great too." the students answer in union.

Sungyeol widened his eyes in surprise. 'This jerk.'

"Yeolna, come on, I will introduce you to Mr. Kim." Chorong poked Sungyeol, making him to turn around.

"Should I?"

"Of course. I'm the president of the class, that's my duty to introduce the new student. Come." Chorong said as she guided Sungyeol to the front of the class. Sungyeol obediently followed her.

"Mr. Kim, this is a new student in our class. Her name is Lee Yeolna." Chorong said. That man looked at Chorong before turned to Sungyeol. "New student? Okay, please introduce yourself in front of the class." That man said coolly.

'Why the hell I have to see him again.' Sungyeol gulped as he felt a bit nervous.  Chorong herself had already back to her seat. But he tried to look calm as he walked to the center of the class and stood there. "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Yeolna imnida. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me." Sungyeol bowed slightly then prepared to go back to his seat but suddenly Myungsoo called him. "Wait a minute, Yeolna-ssi. Don't be so rush. Let me know you more." Myungsoo said in calm and polite manner. Sungyeol turned her gaze to him and staring at him sharply. 'What this moron wants from me?'

"Ne, Kim Seongsangnim." Sungyeol tried to act as sweet as he could. Deep inside he really want to puke.

"I heard you're from Gyeonggi High School, the favourite school in Busan. You must be so genius. May I test you, Yeolna-ssi?" Myungsoo said as he silently flashed a smirk to him. Sungyeol glared at him but then smirked back. "Of course, Seongsangnim. Please go ahead."

Myungsoo then walked to the whiteboard and started to write something. All the student was curiously waiting, except Sungyeol.

 

“Please solve this for me, Yeolna-ssi.” Myungsoo smiled at him.

“Oh my, why Mr. Kim gave Yeolna the most difficult test?” Eunji murmured to Nam Joo.

Nam Joo shrugged. “I don’t know, maybe this is some kind of welcoming test for the new student.”

The class started to murmur among them, Myungsoo never gave them the difficult test like that.

Sungyeol still standing on his place as he looked at the whiteboard.

‘This is the most difficult test that I ever gave.’ Myungsoo smirked.

“How is it, Yeolna-ssi. Can you solve that?” Myungsoo asked as he showed him the marker.

Sungyeol just smirked as he walked towards the whiteboard and took the marker from Myungsoo.

 "Done." Sungyeol smiled victorously.

 

'Damn it, how could she solve it.' Myungsoo greeted his teeth.

Sungyeol smirked as he walked towards Myungsoo until he was an inch away from him. "Just for your information, Mr. Kim Myungsoo. I was called a prodigy child not without a reason." then he walked back to his seat.