Again and Again

Kiss Me Princess

A/N : I have to admit I don't have any skill in this genre but even though I'm not that smart but I really try my best to write. If you have found out the clue,please just keep it to yourself. I know I'm not good in giving clue and puzzle but actually my attention is the MYUNGYEOL romance so please forgive me.

 

 

"Hey, Yeol, why are you so quite?" Woohyun asked from behind the steer.

"I'm not in the mood to talk now, hyung." Sungyeol said as he flipped the file that he got from Woohyun. He had changed his clothes into his normal clothes.

"How was your school day? Did you enjoy being around the cute girls?" Woohyun asked him in teasing manner. Sungyeol glared at him. "Ya, Nam Woohyun, you think I'm happy to be there. It's such a torture. Especially with the man named Kim Myungsoo."

"Kim Myungsoo?"

"Yeah, my homeroom teacher. He was so annoying." Sungyeol sighed. "Whatever, I don't want to talk about him. Did you get the data from the principal as I told you?"

"Yes, here you go." Woohyun handed him the file that he got from the principal."

 

Flashback

"What do you want to know about me?" Sungyeol asked as he stared at Myungsoo with his big owl eyes.

"Since we are half way through our project, and everyones got partners, so, you will have to go some project work with me."

"Project?"

"Yeah, project. Tomorrow after school, we'll stay in here for an hour, and work on our project, and then, I can get to know you more." Myungsoo spoke softly.

Sungyeol raised his brow in confusion.

"What kind of project that we are going to do?"

"I'll explain to you later. See you tomorrow, Yeolna-ssi."

End Of Flashback

 

"Hyung, from this list, they only have three students with initial L. Lee Sung Na, Lee So Ra, and Lee Min Ji. And the three of them didn't have any speciality. They are just an ordinary girl. Nothing special from their academic history." Sungyeol furrowed his brow as he read the file.

"But now they have a genius girl in their class." Woohyun commented. Sungyeol glanced to him. "Who?"

"You. Don't forget, Lee Yeolna. You're part of them right now."

"But I'm new, and I'm not popular."

"Soon or later, the culprit will find out. The smart people was easy to find, Yeol."

"So, you mean I'm probably the next target?"

Woohyun shrugged "Everything is possible."

'Tomorrow after school, we'll stay in here for an hour, and work on our project, and then, I can get to know you more.'

'Could it be him?'

 

In the middle of nowhere

"I better get rid of him soon." a man who was sitting on the coach said, his hand was playing with the pocket knife.

"Don't do something reckless. This man is smarter than we thought. So we need to be careful." a woman commented.

"For how long? Until he found out about us?" the man said impatiently.

"Don't worry, we will give him a wrong clue. We'll see how smart he is." the woman smirked as he sat on the man's lap.

"But if anything getting risky, don't blame to do something as my way."

"Arasso, my grumpy man, we will play it safe." the woman smiled before caught the man's lips, signing him to accept the kiss.

 

KCIS library

Scattered all over his desk, Sungyeol had four very thick books on psychology, his notebook, several sheets of paper he jotted on and his team's research, which consisted pages, almost every inch of which was either marked with a highlighter or covered in his notes. Sungyeol consumed himself with the information he had gathered, trying to deduce either motivation or personality of the killer.

Sungyeol thought that if he would be able to sneak into the killer's mind, he would be able to predict possible future movements. He hoped that some sort of revelation would come out of this in the end. Whether it was the reason behind the code or the original motivation behind the killings, Sungyeol did not care.

Understanding the culprit and his motivation for killing girls seemed like the only course to take at this point. This unfortunately, was no easy task, especially considering how little evidence he had gathered so far. What made his project even harder was the killers own complexity, which had lead to him sitting in the same spot for the past hour, idly twirling a pencil, with almost nothing to show for it.

He knew that every killer had a reason, there was always some motive behind taking the life of another. As idiotic, shallow and egotistical those usually got, there was always some purpose behind it all, even if no one but the killer could understand it. But this case has a special motive behind it. Why the culprit only kill girls and why the smart girls? And what about the code? Was this planned?

Sungyeol raked a hand through his hair in frustration. The more answers he would come closer to, the more questions would arise. He'd thought by doing this, he would get some sort of clue that would set him upon the culprits track, but so far he'd been out of luck.

Sungyeol had spent hours reading through the file. Woohyun had been right, it was interestingly bizarre and researching such information was intriguing, on a disturbing level. Serial killers operated differently than the average murderer, which made them sometimes harder to catch. To Sungyeol, this meant he had to work harder. There was no such thing as an unsolvable crime. This killer would slip sooner or later and that was when he could catch him. There was always only one truth and Sungyeol's job was to find it.

"Yeol, how's your doing? Have found some clue?" Sunggyu patted Sungyeol's back. Sungyeol looked up and shrugged.

"I'm searching about the National High School Competition. This caught my attention coz the victims are the candidate on that competition."

"Maybe the suspect is someone that was related with that competition."

"As I see, there are many schools join this competition. This competition is the biggest competition in the entire Korea. As I observe, the victims were from the school which was nominated as the top 10, included."

"So that's why the culprit killed them, to get rid the rivals. Could it be mean that the culprit was among the candidate?"

"I'm still not sure. So far, the clue is refers to that. But I need to find out more until I get the fact."

"Yeol, sorry for bothering you. But you're our only hope." Sunggyu gave him a meaningful look.

"Nah, don't say like that. We are team, hyung. This is my duty as detective. We will find him as soon as possible. Trust me." Sungyeol smiled confidently. Something that Sunggyu really admired about him. His optimistic, his cheerfulness, his chodingness. He is not only a dependable detective but also a lovely brother for him. Sometimes Sungyeol could be so childish and clinging to him like a puppy. But when he came into a case, he could turn into a different person.

"Yeol, you had been staying here since you come back from the school. Come, let's have fun tonight. We forget our problem for a while. Let's go to the Paradise club. Hyung will treat you all."

"Really? Wow, daebak. Hyunggg, you're the best." Sungyeol cheered as he got up and gave Sunggyu a bear hug. Here he goes, now he acted like a kid. Sunggyu smiled silently as he cleared his throat. "Ya, choding, you make me couldn't breath."

"Ow, mianhe hyung, I'm just too excited." Sungyeol sticks out his tongue.

 

Myungsoo POV

"Sir, one tequilla." I said to a bartender as I sit on the seat. It's been quite long since I visit this place. Yeah, I only visit this place when something bothering me. And for now, there's something that really bothering me. Lee Yeolna, my new student. Her face couldn't leave my mind. She is so beautiful. She makes me want to know her more and more. What's wrong with you, Kim Myungsoo. I have been teaching in the girl school for more than four years and I never felt like this before. Don't say that this is love. I don't know what happen to me but since I laid my eyes on her, I couldn't stop to think about her. She looks... different.

'I'm not in my mood to talk, just tell me where is class 3-A.'

The way her hot breath brushed against me, makes me almost lost my mind. I almost forget when the last time I fell in love. The last time I had girlfriend was two years ago.

'What do you want to know about me?' The way she asked me and stared at me with her big owl eyes. Oh, gosh, this girl was so damn cute. No, no, no, am I a pedofile? Even though I have a cute baby face, but I'm in love with a girl who twelve years younger than me. She's only 17 years old teenager.

But I like her cute arrogant attitude. She really looks like a princess that way.

'Tomorrow after school, we'll stay in here for an hour, and work on our project, and then, I can get to know you more.'

Ridiculous. I even gave her a nonsense project. But that's only the way to get know her more. I want to spend time with her more. I don't care how she would think about me. But I really want to know her more. No...no... No.. I WANT HER.

 

"Hyung, it's so rare that you treat us like this. The last time you treat us was.... Long time ago." Woohyun teased which got a dead glare from Sunggyu.

"I do this to respect your hardwork for this case."

"But we still couldn't make it, hyung. We haven't find out the culprit yet." Sunjong said a bit disappointed. But Sungyeol wrapped his hands around him. "Hey, baby maknae, don't be sad. We will find him soon. For now, let's forget about that and MAKE SOME NOISE." Sungyeol cheered as he ran to the dance floor. Sunggyu shools his head as he smiled widely.

"Gezzz, that choding. He really forget everything." Hoya commented.

"Now, I'm wondering who is the real maknae." Dongwoo's statement make them chuckle as they made their way to the table.

Sungyeol danced energetically on the dance floor. He wants to forget for a while about the case. But that thing kept dancing on his mind. And the top of that, There's someone that he didn't expect to show up on his mind. Yeah, Kim Myungsoo. His 'new teacher'. Even though he was so annoying. But There's something that he couldn't lay a finger. There's something different about this man caught him.

'Tomorrow after school, we'll stay in here for an hour, and work on our project, and then, I can get to know you more.'

What is he going to do? Why he felt something fishy about this teacher. Like he has some motive behind it all.

'Don't forget, Lee Yeolna. You're part of them right now.'

The culprit. Could it be him? But Sungyeol didn't feel anything danger from him. But like people say, don't judge a book by its cover. Whoever is he, Sungyeol needs to be careful. But instead feel in danger, There's something that makes him want to know him more. Something that not only caught his attention but obviously also caught ... His heart.

"Annyeong, oppa, wanna dance with me?" a girl with long black hair and tight mini dress greeted Sungyeol. Sungyeol turned around.

"Annyeong, pretty girl. Sure." Sungyeol greeted back with smile. It's been a while since he involves with a girl. He was too busy with his own job to date a girl. The last time he dated a girl was about a year ago.

"What's your name, cutie?" Sungyeol asked in polite manner.

“Hae Won. Oppa?” The girl answered with her cute smile.

“I’m Sungyeol. Nice to meet you.” Sungyeol smiled grow wide. “Are you alone here?”

“No, I’m with my friends, they sat there.” Hae Won said as she pointed to the girl group at the corner. Sungyeol turned to the direction she pointed the widened his eyes. ‘What are they doing here?’

The group that Hae Won pointed no other than Apink, his ‘new friends’ at school. ‘I have to go now.’ Sungyeol thought in panic.

“Hae Won-ah, oppa have to go now. There’s something to do. It’s so nice to know you. Bye.” Sungyeol bid a goodbye then rush himself.

“Oppa, wait. Can I have your phone number?” Hae Won yelled but Sungyeol was already out of sight.

“Oh my God, how can I meet them here? I have to find hyung and the others.” Sungyeol mumbled as he made his way to the table. But because he was too quickly and didn’t see surround him, he then bumped into someone.

“Ouch.” The man growled.

“Owh, sorry, sorry, I didn’t see you. Sorry.” Sungyeol apologized.

“Hey, mind your step.” The man said annoyingly.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you. I have apologized.” Sungyeol looked up but then surprised for what he seen. ‘Him?’

“I’m not in my mood to fight. So, forget it.” The man said nonchalantly as he walked passed by Sungyeol a bit unsteady.

“And I’m not in my mood to see you.”

‘Che! He still an annoying jerk.’ Sungyeol frowned. But then Myungsoo stopped his way and turned back. “Your face reminds me of someone?” Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to him. Sungyeol gulped in nervous. ‘Oh my God, hope he doesn’t recognize me.’

“Sorry, I have to go, bye.” Sungyeol quickly walked pass by him and aproaching his friends.