_000_

Kiss Me Princess

A/N : Haiiiii, it's me. Aigooooo, I really deeply sorry for the very late update. You know, working on more than two stories with different plot, different genre, really not that easy to deal. But I try so hard to catch up so I could satisfy you. Please be patient, ne? >.<  This is really, really, really NOTHING, just a short update to let you know I'm still working on it. ^__^

 

 

 

'Sungyeol.'
The name was echoed loudly in Myungsoo's ear. 'Who is he? Where did he come? Why did he sleep with me? Is that just a coincidence?' Myungsoo sighed, sitting on his seat in front of class 3-A. This is the umpteenth time he was sighing that day. He couldn't get rid the memories about the mysterious man who he slept with. His inner thought was battling. In one side, he's sure it was just a coincidence but some part of him was telling him that there's something more.
'Stay away from Yeolna.'
'Why did he look so angry when I mention about Yeolna?' Myungsoo wondered, turning his glance to the class, Myungsoo's eyes landed on a girl who had caught his heart. ‘She's beautiful.’ Myungsoo smiled silently at the beautiful girl who was resting her head on her left hand. Her right hand was playing with her pen, eyes looking down. The whole class are focusing their attention on the paper that Myungsoo gave to them. A small exercise in the morning wouldn't be bad. Myungsoo himself really not in his mood to give lesson. His mind was somewhere else.
"Nah." a cold voice interrupted his train of thoughts. Myungsoo gasped as he looked up. Sungyeol was looking down at him coldly.
"I'm finished." Sungyeol said as he put down his paper in front of Myungsoo.
"So quick. Have you finished them all, Yeolna-ssi?" Myungsoo asked, flashing his charming smile.
"I won't give it to you if I haven't finished it yet." Sungyeol said still in his cool tone. "Now, may I leave? I'm not feeling well."
"Are you sick, Yeolna-ssi?" Myungsoo asked, looking at Sungyeol worriedly. Sungyeol rolled his eyes, feels a bit annoyed. "I'm feel dizzy. I want to take a rest on the medical room. So, may I?"
"Okay, please take a good rest and don't forget to ask the doctor to give you medicine." Myungsoo said in concern.
"Thank you, I'm leaving." Sungyeol bowed slightly then turned away. Myungsoo looked at him as he left the class. 'Ey, why is he limping like that?'


Outside the class
"Damn it, my hip is hurting. That damn jerk. If he was not my teacher and if I'm not in my girl form, I must have punched him right in the face." Sungyeol greeted his teeth, walking along the coridor. His was still sore from the last night incident. What's  make him more angry is he still couldn't find the culprit until now. But the culprit hadn't did anything either.
"I better take a rest first. Maybe some painkillers would help." Sungyeol sighed as he made his way to the medical room. But something caught his eyes. A tall man even taller than him neatly dressed in dark grey shirt.
'He looks new. Is he one of the student's parent?' Sungyeol thought as he looked at the man who was walking towards the principal room.
'I better take a look.' His curiosity always got better on him as he walked to the principal room. Sungyeol slowly approached the ajar door. Sungyeol makes sure no one was watching on him. He then peeks from the crack on door. He was surprised from what he seen. The man he saw before was kissing principal Lee Da Hee passionately and looks like principal Lee was accepting the kiss. His arm was wrapping on Ms. Lee's slim waist.
'Is he Ms. Lee's boyfriend or something coz as I know Ms. Lee is single.' Sungyeol thought, eyes still on the couple. They stay like that for a moment before Ms. Lee pulled away.
"I miss you so much, babe." the man said lovingly, Ms. Lee's cheek.
"Is anyone notice you?" instead response his earlier comment, Ms. Lee asked him another.
"I guest not, coz I chose the back way and I was sure that the student are studying in their class right now." the man said confidently. A thin line was curved from Ms. Lee's lips.
"Good, I don't want you to catch any attention."
'So, that man is Ms. Lee's boyfriend. How dare she allows a man to the girl school like this. And... Making out in school.' Sungyeol watched them.
The man smiled, leaning down and kisses her cheek. "I know, don't worry. I'm a safety player." He whispered seductively as he rested his hands on Ms. Lee's y buttocks. He squished them a bit, making Ms. Lee to moan softly.
"Stop it, don't do more in this place. I called you here because I have something to dicuss with you."

“Nah, let me enjoy this moment for a while. We hadn’t met for quite long. I miss you so much.” The man said seductively.

‘Yack, disgusting face, his ert face really reminds me of that jerk.’ Sungyeol scrunched his face.

“You horndog, control yourself. This matter is really important.” Ms. Lee said, looks annoyed.

‘Aish, what are they talking about? I can’t hear them clearly.’ Sungyeol bent his body a bit more and put his ears closer to the door. But unconciously, his touches the trash can, making a ‘Clang’ sound.

‘Oow, this is no good.’ Sungyeol told himself, looking at the Ms. Lee who instantly turns her gaze to the door. Ms. Lee qickly approaches the door. Sungyeol quickly moves to the nearest pile and hides behind it.

Ms. Lee looks around her, trying to find any suspicious object but fortunately she didn’t find anything.

“What’s up, babe?” a man voice was heard as he stood on the door. Ms. Lee turned around.

“Hey, get in now. Don’t let someone see you.” Ms. Lee scolded a bit.

“Arasso, arasso. Come on, come in. We haven’t finished yet.” The man smirks.

Ms. Lee glances around once more before walks back to her room.

‘Fiuh... I almost get caught.’ Sungyeol sighs in relief.

‘Who is that man actually? Why did Ms. Lee look so worried like that? Are they dating or maybe only friends in benefit?’ Sungyeol thought, peeking at the principal room which now fully closed. Sungyeol doesn’t have nerve to go back and peeking on them anymore.

‘I better go to the medical room.’ Sungyeol decided as he turned around. But he felt his heart was almost jump out when he saw someone was standing behind him.

“I thought you told me that you wanna go to the medical room, Yeolna-ssi?” the man raised his brows, looking sharply on Sungyeol with his arms crossed over his chest.

Sungyeol gulped, looking back at him nervously.