Who the hell are you??!!!!

Kiss Me Princess

"Morning, Princess." Woohyun greeted him with teasing voice.

"Once again you call me princess, I'll slice you into pieces." Sungyeol glared at him.

"Aigoo, don't be so fierce. You have to sound girly, baby."

"Don't baby me, you damn jerk. Just get in the car." Sungyeol grumpily gets in. Woohyun chuckled before gets into his Maserati. From today onwards, he has a duty to take Sungyeol to the school and pick him up. Sunggyu had called the school and tell the principal about their mission. And the principal agreed to cooperative. Sungyeol leaned back in the passenger seat. It was really early in the morning, and normally he would have been dead asleep at this time. Instead he was being taken to his new school. A school he didn't know how he would feel about. He sighed, and laid a hand on the single bag next to him. Since he couldn't use his normal clothes, the bag only contained some ordinary student stuff. He gave Woohyun an extra angry look as he pushed his foot down harder on the pedal.

Sunggyu had told him that it would be best if he go to the school earlier so he could prepare anything to make his disguise looks perfect. The principal wil teach him how to behave. After driving for a few minutes, they reach a big building with two big white pillars were seen. Sungyeol leaned forward to look out of the front window of the car, and saw a large building with a big sign 'Woolim High'. The trees stood arrogantly inside, revealing a sprawling garden filled with flowers. The yellow Maserati drove around the roundabout, and stopped in front of the stairs. At the top of the stairs two women waited for them, and Sungyeol assumed that they had to be the principal and the vice principal. Sunggyu had told him that they would welcome him and get him into... shape.

The woman with brown long hair that tied into a pony tail and an astonishing bosom reached out a hand to greet him.

"Welcome to the Woolim High, Ms. Lee Yoelna. I'm Lee Da Hee, the principal and this is my vice principal, Park Min Young." she said with an entertained smile on her lips, her grin growing bigger as she continued. "I hope you will have many pleasant experiences while attending here."

Woohyun tried his best to hold back his laugh at the statement. Sungyeol growled and ground his teeth as he followed them up the stairs and into the big, beautiful school.

"Sunggyu-ssi told you about the rules you have to follow, right?" Da Hee asked as Min Young measured his body, to see what size uniform he should wear. The principal Lee Da Hee sat on the other side of the room, securing some stuffing into a sports bra, to prevent things from… popping out. That would be embarrassing. Really embarrassing. Sungyeol could see it before his eyes, 'Oh, excuse me, that's one of my s, care to give it back?'

"Yes, yes he did." Woohyun was the one who gave her answer.

Da Hee nodded as Sungyeol winced when Min Young came to his waist. He was terribly ticklish.

"Good, then I won't tell you again. I know this is an important mission but I hope you understand how important it is for you to follow them. The school, its owner and myself, do have responsibility for you, and if you screw this up, you will be in deep trouble." Sungyeol took a minute to wonder how this woman ever became the principal of this high-class school, but decided to drop it instead.

"You are too tall to wear a medium."  Min Young murmured more to herself than to Sungyeol. He was aware that he was tall but what could he do about that.

Min Young walked over and picked up one of the three boxes that had been standing on her desk when they arrived. She opened it, and a cute girl's uniform could be seen. Da Hee came and gave him the bra, and he pulled it over his head, and then put on the white shirt that came with the uniform. Sungyeol looked down at his body, and then it struck him. Like lightening from a clear sky. He was really going through with this. He was really going to act like a girl for the only God knows how long.

Together with the white shirt came an orange skirt. The vest was yellow, the back of it was made in a shimmering fabric, making it look almost gold, with orange patterning. There was a thin black neck tie that matched the black shoes, which he put on over his sock encased legs. The socks reached all the way up to his thighs, making him feel less . To top it all of there was an orange bolero jacket with three buttons, which cut two inches below his s. On the whole, it was a really nice uniform. But when Sungyeol looked at himself in the mirror, he looked hideous.

"I don't look like a girl at all!"

Min Young smiled at him, "It isn't the clothes that make the girl. Trust me, Yeolna, we've only just begun."

She picked up another box and gave him a white skirt. "Put this on underneath the other skirt you have on. It will make it look like you have some kind of hips."

Sungyeol pulled on the second skirt. It actually looked like he had some kind of hips. But it wasn't enough. Even though his body might look girlish, his face didn't. He swirled around to Da Hee and Min Young, devastated.

"Help me!" he hissed.

Both of the women and also Woohyun smiled evilly, before Min Young approaching him with a black kit.

One and a half hours later, Sungyeol watched himself in the mirror. His hair was longer with the help of hair extensions, apparently Sunggyu had stolen one of his locks and sent it to the principals, so they could find the right colour. He had to ask Sunggyu about that later. The soft curls reached down to his s, and were fastened some inches beneath his normal hair. The natural milky white skin of his face was covered with a thin layer of foundation. He had brown liner around his eyes, and the eye shadow was orange, to match both his hair and school uniform. His eyelashes had also been darkened with mascara. Min Young had put some rogue on his cheeks, and his lips were painted in a pinkish colour, with a tint of apricot. Sungyeol watched his appearance with hazel eyes, and tilted his head to his right.

It wasn't that he was y or anything, but he actually looked... nice. He looked like a girl, a fine young girl.

"Woahh, Yeol, if I don't know the truth that you're a man, I must be fall for you. You look so beautiful." Woohyun commented in awe.

Sungyeol glared at him through the mirror but to be honest, Woohyun was right. This is much better that his first disguise.

Da Hee cleared , and pulled two small bottles from a bag and gave them to Sungyeol.

"Those two are ladies perfume and ladies deodorant, because we can't have you smell like a man, even though it's y." Sungyeol nodded and sprayed some perfume under his chin. The second after he'd done that, someone knocked on the door.

"Ah, it must be the Class Represent. Show her in, Min Young-ssi."

Min Young walked over to the door and a young girl with black straight hair that fell down her back entered the room. Her eyes were as cold as winter on a snowy day, and she wore the same uniform as Sungyeol. She bowed his head at Lee Da Hee and Park Min Young.

"Good day to you, Principal Lee, Vice Principal Park." she said, and then turned to Sungyeol. "I assume you are the new student, Miss...?"

Sungyeol almost rolled his eyes about how perfectly polite she was, but resisted the urge and smiled instead.

"Lee Yeolna." the other of the two presented Sungyeol.

"Park Chorong. It's nice to meet you."

Sungyeol sighed and turned back to the two women and gave them a thankful smile. "Thank you, Ms. Lee and Ms. Park." he said gratefully, "I see you if I have any questions?"

"I'm sure you can ask me for anything you need, Yeolna-ssi." Chorong interrupted. Sungyeol turned to her but remained silent.

"Yeolna-ssi, Chorong will be your guide and your new friend from now on because you two will be in the same class." Da Hee explained.

"Yeol...na, I'm going to pick you after school. Be a good girl, ne?" Sungyeol greeted his teeth as he gave Woohyun a 'I-will-kill-you' look. Felt the killing sense from Sungyeol, Woohyun quickly excused himself to go. Sungyeol shooks his head and followed Chorong out of the door, leaving the only safe place he had until this point in the school.

"I'm going to show you around the school area now, if that's alright with you?"

Sungyeol nodded even though Chorong already started, with or without Sungyeol's acceptance.

"By the way, Yeolna-ssi, is that man your boyfriend?" Chorong asked him suddenly. Sungyeol almost choked on his spit at the statement.

'How the hell Woohyun could be his boyfriend. Even he become gay, Woohyun is the very last choice to pick.'

"No, he is my... Cousin."Sungyeol smiled.

"Oh, okay then. Just a bit curious." Chorong smiled before pointed the building in front of them. "This is the main building, and was the first built. This place contains the Principal's office, and also the assembly hall where we meet at the beginning and ending of each school year. But since the school year began a month ago, you don't have to worry about that yet. This building also contains the theatre, where the girls who study drama show their productions. We can take this way out," she said and showed Sungyeol out of the back door.

When Sungyeol came out of the first building, he was met with an expansive of greenery, surrounded by buildings in every size. The teenage girls were walking around together, sparkling in blue and orange. Probably going to their classes or taking a break. He realized he had watched them too long, when he discovered Chorong was a good bit away from him. He jogged up to him, only to find that Chorong hadn't stopped talking.

"...and on your left you can find the building where all the business classes take place. If you ever want to find me during school time, you will probably find me there..."

Sungyeol stopped listening again, and watched the surroundings instead. So this was the school. He scanned every single inch. Hope his feeling was right. He has to find the culprit before the next murder.

"...join any club you want, and we have everything from the chess club to football..."

Suddenly a loud growl was heard.

'Damn, I forgot my breakfast. Now, I'm hungry.'

"Cho.." he stopped as he cleared his throat to make his voice soften. "Chorong-ssi." he broke the other girl off. "Where is the cafeteria? I'm hungry!" One of Chorong's eyebrows twitched, and she slowly turned around to face Sungyeol.

"Miss Lee Yeolna? Have you been listening? I told you where the cafeteria was only five minutes ago?" Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders, and Chorong let out a sigh. "There's the cafetaria, two blocks from here."

"Okay, if you don't mind, may I buy some food before we continue to explore the school." Sungyeol asked with his puppy eyes. Da Hee told him to act cute and childish coz that's how a girl would act. Chorong looked at him before let out a sigh. "No need to give me that look, Yeolna-ssi. Okay, after you are finish with your breakfast, meet me at the president class room. Don't say that you had forgot the way because I had showed you before."

"Okay, okay, arasso, see you there." Sungyeol waved before quickly walked away.

"Fiuh, that girl was too noisy. I almost can't stand it anymore." Sungyeol frowned as he walked towards the cafetaria. Along the way, he scanned every part of the building carefully.

'Could it be the culprit is someone inside here?' Sungyeol thought.

'This building looks secure and well built so I think it's not that easy to sneak in.'

'Maybe I will start with the staff especially the teacher coz they are the closest people with the student.' Sungyeol thought as he made his way. The cafeteria looks quite. There are only several students talking and eating. Sungyeol glanced around. 'Hah, how good if I can find my favourite Americano here. But this is school, a girl school for exact. Coffee and cigarette aren't allowed.'

Sungyeol then decided to buy sandwiches.

"Imo, two sandwiches, please."

"Here two sandwiches." the middle age lady smiled as she handed Sungyeol the sandwiches.

"Gumawo."

"You look new, are you a transferred student, sweetheart?"

SWeetheart? Gosh, thanks God I haven't ate my sandwiches yet or else I will throw up.' Sungyeol thought at disgust.

"Ne, Imo, I’m a new student here.”

“Oh, welcome to Woolim High. I’m Kim So Ra. Hope you’ll enjoy to study here.” The lady introduced.

“Lee Yeolna imnida. Gumawo, Imo.” Sungyeol smiled. At the same time, the bells rang outloud.

“See you later, imo.” Sungyeol bowed before walked out.

He glanced to both side. ‘Damn, Chorong hasn’t told me where is my class. This building was too big and looked same. Damn it.’ Sungyeol cursed under his breath as he looked at both direction.

“Maybe this way.” Sungyeol mumbled as he walked to the right side. He walked around the hallway and tried to see any sign of his new class.

“Crap, there are so many rooms, it’s confusing me.”

 “It’s better if I ask someone.” Sungyeol grunted as he kept walking to find someone.

“Hey you, stop.” Suddenly a voice was yelled at Sungyeol, making him to stop his way.

“Hey, you must be the student who like to escape from the class. I catch you now.” That voice yelled again.

‘Damn it, who the hell is that person?’ Sungyeol grunted as he turned around.

A couple meters away from him stood a raven haired man with black outfits, his midnight eyes glared at Sungyeol sharply.

“You! Come here, I’m going take you to the conselling room.” The main said as he pointed at Sungyeol. Sungyeol rolled his eyes before walked closer to that man until they are just an inch separated. “I’m not in my mood to talk, just tell me where is class 3-A. I’m get lost.” His hot breath brushed against the raven haired man. The man raised his brow. “Who are you?”