Luhan, you did WHAT !?

A Tape ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan, you did WHAT ?!

 

 

 

When Luhan and Minseok entered Kaisoo's appartement, they were imidiately greeted by the couple. Chanyeol was to busy watching the newest episode of Running Man, but still raised his hand to let them know that he said hello. Baekhyun didn't feel the need to do so, they see each other everyday and in his logic, you don't have to say hello to someone you will see over and over again in a single day. So he just looked at them and pouted, waiting for an interessting moment to happen.

Jongin embrassed Minseok in his arms, Luhan kissed Kyungsoo on both cheaks and asked them about their honeymoon.

 

"It was great. It was great but how about you ?" said Kyungsoo pointing to his brother and Minseok with evident excitement on his face. "You're having a baby!"

 

Luhan scratched awkwardly the back of his head and chuckled, not really knowing what he should say. Minseok first made a face and immediately replaced it with a painfull smile.

 

"I've always knew that....the two of you would have a child like that. A little bratty Luhan with cheaks like yours Minseok-hyung." said Jongin with emotion.

 

Luhan found it intressting to just stare at the floor, Minseok gazed at the smiling couple, still with that painfull smile of his. Not wanting to add something to Jongin's statement, he decided to show them pictures of his growing baby, well fetus or cute thingie, as he liked to call it.

Jongin watched the picture and after about 40sec, he looked up to his friend with a smirk.

 

"Luhan, I can tell that he or she already has your hair style!"

"Anyway," started Kyungsoo, "Now that hyung knows, mind telling us how "it" happened ? How many times "it" happened ? And when "it" happened?" he bounced like a little child, who was about to recive a candy from his parents. Baekhyun randomly appered next to Jongin.

 

"Kyungie, that's not right !" said Baekhyun. " Start with where did the -making happen !"

Luhan smiled to Minseok and took off his jacket for him, also inviting him to tell their friends how they ended up expecting.

 

"Well, it happened about 6 weeks ago." he remembered and smiled to himself. They were all sitting in the living-room by now. Kyungsoo in Jongin's lap, Baekhyun sitting next to Chanyeol, who put the TV on mute to listen to Minseok. And Luhan next to Minseok, in front of the others, for them to see how happy they were. Minseok continued telling them the story.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter