How it started

A Tape ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month ago...

 

 

"Hey Channie ! "

Chanyeol widened his eyes upon hearing Luhan's greeting.

"Do you have a minute ? I'd like to...talk to you about something." Luhan asked with a pout, looking at the floor. "I'm really uncomfortable about this."

This sounded very serious to Chanyeol. Never had Luhan come up to him for advices, actually, it was always him who went to Luhan.

Sensing the gravity of his friends proplem, he got up from his seat and joined Luhan near his kichen. Once they sat around the table Chanyeol finaly sopke up.

"Don't tell me it's about Minseok-hyung ! I've told you he l-"

"No. It's not about him. I'm over him. It's been years."

"Whatever you say hyung. So, what's the topic ?" asked Chanyeol with a smug look.

"It's been five, no six ! Six months that I've had for the last time. It's really killing me !"

"I don't believe you." Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"I really hope I was jocking but it's the true." After a long silence the happy virus said.

"Six months ?" Luhan nodded sadly. "That's rough."

"It's not that bad. I'm learning to enjoy the smaller things of life. Like, I'm more focused on my work now, I have a better relationship with my parents. And even noticed how beautiful the sky is."

"Who the hell cares about the sky ? I had yesterday by the way." he moved his arms around as he was tanking.

"Please help me ! " the deer sounded desperate now. "I'm scared for my health."

Still disturbed by their topic, the taller one calmed his friend down and said that he would help him. Talking about with Baekhyun was a normal thing, they're like brothers. Even with Jongin he had no problem, but Luhan....Chanyeol couldn't help but to feel somewhat embarassed by it. Maybe, it was because Luhan was older than him ? He always seemd so confident and inperturbable, he couldn't picture Luhan having hard time to get laid. Suddenly, he got an idea.

 

"Ooooh, I know hyung ! " he said smiling. " You know how girls- . Wait, you wanna get laid with a guy or a girl ?"

"A girl. Why do you even ask ?"

"Minseok-hyung ? Last time I remember, he's a man like you and me."

"Minseok.....Minseok is special. I'm straight ! But not for him." Even though Luhan looked at him as he said that, Chanyeol could tell his look was elsewhere. Looking at Luhan's eyes was like a window to the past. A past where Luhan and Minseok were together, as a couple.

Chanyeol, along with the others never understood why they broke-up.

But what is done is done. Minseok and Luhan are in the past, now, Luhan needs his help to hook-up with some girl.

"Well, there is this poem a tell them."

"A poem ? Like, really ?" asked Luhan, doubting what the taller said.

"Yes ! Girl's like it whe a guy is all romantic. But you still need to be the jerk you are on the outside."

"I'm not a jerk !" retorted Luhan, slamming a fist on the table.

"No. I mean, you have to look like one. Good girls always go for bad boys! But you also have to be very emotional while telling her the poem. Anyway, here it is, but I'll have to warn you ! You will wanna have with me after this ! You've got to remember it is just a poem ! "

"Just go on. I will try to hold back then." Luhan sighed heavily. He always wondered how stupid his friend could be, and Chanyeol (unfortunately) never disappointed him on that field.

" We are two in a million

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter