Do you remember ?

A Tape ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you remember ?

 

 

Luhan was still knocking on Minseok's door, hoping that the older male would have calmed down by now and let him explain himself. Minutes passed by and still no door opening. The chinese boy began to worry seriousely. He's been standing there, begging his...'friend' to open the door for over 8 minutes now, with no improuvement. By this rate, Minseok might have the baby in his and Chanyeol's place, depriving him of his child.

Chanyeol, somewhat irritated by the constant begging and door knocking, got up from his seat and looked for his frustrated friend.

Sensing someone behind him, the deer turned around, looking sadly at his friend.

 

"Still won't let you in hun?" he asked.

"No."

"So, I'm just closing this door, so that we can talk about you." said the tall man with a nod and closed the door.

 

When he entered the appartement, he sat back in his spot right when Kyungso finished making tea for them.

"I still can't believe that Luhan-hyung taped himself having with Minnie-hyung. They aren't even famous, who would watch this ?" questionned Baekhyun taking a biscuit.

"Yeah. You have to tell the girl first and then tape it. Minseok is the girl, he should have let him know first." added Chanyeol. "That was a rookie mistake."

"You know who has a great video camera?" asked Jongin for the purpose of changing the subject.

"Minho and Taemin ?" asked Baekhyun bitterly, crushing his third biscut.

"Jongie, do you still want to call them ?"

"Go ahead baby."

"Yeah ! I guess they bought souvenires to their friends." there was a sense of pain in Chanyeol's voice and Jongin could tell that his friend was hurt by the fact that they bought nothing for him.

 

Jongin joined Kyungsoo in the corner of the kitchen, standind behind his husband, while he composed the number that was written on a green paper.

But the person who aswered didn't sound like Minho or Taemin. He was in line with a backery. Confused, he hang up the telephone and tried the number once again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter