Kaisoo fight

A Tape ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"So when we came in, I was distracted and totally forgot about the camera. It kept rowlling and recorded everything." Luhan shrugged off his jacket, throwing it aside onto a nearby chair, and then spun on his feet to face his friends.

The four others exchanged looks after Luhan was done telling them the story. They understood that the whole thing was an accident but in their looks, you could still tell that something was bothering them.

As if they were having a psychic conversation, debating on something only they knew the topic of, Jongin nodded to the three others.

 

"I think it's for the best if we watch this video of yours." he said without shame.

"What a great idea! That will get Minseok to talk to me again." answered Luhan sarcastically, snaping his fingers.

"Come on Lu-hyung. It will be like watching a drama, only we konw the actors for real." incisted Baekhyun, pouting in frustration. Luhan shook his head.

"Look. I'm not going to let you watch us. I haven't even seen it yet." He gasped.

"What if I trade you ma hat collection ? You know how much I love them." asked Chanyeol. There was fire in his eyes that bruned with determination. He really was serious about this to Luhans shock.

"Yes but...no, thanks."

"Hyung," started Kyungsoo, " We, I for sure, don't want to see the nasty stuff. Just the things leading to it. Yes, you told us the story but it was more like an introduction, a teaser, a iew. We have to see the actual thing now."

"No ! Minseok is going to chop my off and feed it to his sister's dog or some street cat."

 

Chanyeol got up from his seat and opened the frige to take one of Kyongsoo's leftovers. When he took what he was looking for, he faced Luhan, nodded halfheartedly to him.

"Yes. It is not fair to Minseok-hyung!" he said frimly.

"Thanks Channie."

"Show it to me when the others are gone." Chanyeol attempted to whisper for only Luhan to understand him. Baekhyun chuckled at Chanyeol's stupid action. Luhan was sitting in front of them four, whild Chanyeol stood behind the Kim couple and him. How could they not hear what he was whispering. Then again, Chanyeol is the stupid one.

Luhan didn't even bother answering. He just glared at his friend, cleared his throat in an annoyed manor.

 

 

XXXXXX

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter