End

A Tape ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

End

 

 

 

 

 

"I think we need to talk about us Luhan." said Minseok when they arrived in front of Luhan's appartement. Earlier that evening after the "Big Revelation", Kyungsoo took the bun aside to have a serious talk with him. Minseok was a very responsable man, capable of taking care of a baby without a doubt. However, Kyungsoo advised Minseok to move together with Luhan for the baby's shake.

 

"Okay."

"..."

"..."

" Why are you staring at me ?"

"You said you wanted to talk."

"Yes Luhan, in the hallway for all the world to hear us! Don't just stand there! Open the door !"

"Oh yeah, the door. Right, sure. I'll open it." he said as he hurried to open the door. Once Minseok got it he suddenly uttered a scream of horror. When Luhan got in the house too, he couldn't believe his eyes.

 

"So Minseok-ssi. How much do you know about Oppa ?" asked a beautiful looking girl, sitting comfortably on Luhan's leather couch.

"So Oppa told you I was crazy right ?" she stood up, showing a bottle of vine in her hands. Krystal was hardly able to stand still when she got up. She swung from the left to the right and decided that it was best to sit down.

"Did he ?"

"Yes, he did."

"No, I would never do that !" they said at the same time.

"Minseok-ssi, there is something you need to know about that fiancé of yours. While you were busy being pragnent, we had many times!"

"What ?" asked Minseok. He got angry for some reason. It's not like he had the right to be angry anyway. Luhan and him weren't a couple. Plus he's not pragnent...well, he is now but wasn't when he told her that.

"Luhan, is this true ?" he turned dramatically towards Luhan.

"It is possible, I think." Luhan whispered which earned him a powerfull slap.

"Aaaaaah !"

"You bastard !"

"Why did you slap me so hard ?"

"I feel like I must hear every detail of what happen between the two of you. Even if it will be hard for me." said Minseok with a trembeling voice to be more dramatic. Part of him was pissed with Luhan, even if there was no real reason for it. The other part was just curious to hear what kind of "lover" Luhan was with Krystal.

 

XXXXXX

 

After a few minutes of talking, Luhan realized what of a mistake it was to have random hook-ups with Krystal. She told Minseok absolutely everything. Not to forget how intrested Minseok seemed to be. Wasn't he supposed to play the cheated housewife role ? Now it looked like he was actually befriending with the "mistress".

 

"So Luhan was like a freak hun?"

"I kid you not ! But then again, they were times when he didn't want to have . He just wanted to eat b..Bhozeus off my ."

"Okay, that's it ! Listen Krystal, it's getting late. Stop hurting my wi-fiancé with all your stories about us. Let me handle things with him now." Krystal really needed to go now, or else his whole plan on getting Minseok back was ruined.

Getting that Luhan wanted to get rid of her, so that they could talk about what he wanted tham to talk about in the first place when they got here, Minseok put his hand on Krystal's shoulder and nodded in agreement.

 

"Krystal-ssi, I want to thank you for your honesty. And even though I'm deeply saddened by all of this, I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter