The video

A Tape ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ON THE VIDEO

 

 

On the tape ( past )

Present day

 

 

 

"That was nice.She looked so shocked when I told her that." said Minseok, followed by Luhan when they entered his appartement. Without losing any time, they both set on the coutch in front of the recording camera. Luhan put the bow full of letters next to him, passing the invitation cards one by one to Minseok. He put many of them on the table, some nect to him on the coutch so that after he could easily add the names of the invited people and send it to them the next day.

 

 

"We just arrived." said Minseok watching himself on the video.

"Yes. Just a few more minutes and you'll get pragnent." sang Baekhyun, which earned him a vicious glare from Minseok.

 

 

"I screwed up Lu. I told Kyungie I send the invitations ages ago but I didn't. I was too busy helping my sisters fixing their lives to think about the invitation cards."

" You mean your nine sisters ?" asked Luhan.

"Just the four oldest. Seohyun helped me helping them."

 

"Kyungie....c-could you s-stop glaring at me like that ?" asked Minseok as he felt the newly wed man's glare intensely burning him.

"Hyung," Jongin turned to Luhan, "don't tell me you did 'it' on our invitation cards!"

At that point everyones eyes went to Luhan and Minseok for answers. The bun lowerd his head ashamed of himself, not daring to say anything. At least Luhan gathered the courage to tell them that they only did it on those not send to anyone.

To Kyungsoo's and Jongin's disgust, since they framed one of the cards.

 

 

"Can you believe this Lu ? Your little brother is marrying. They only got engaged like yesterday ?"

"I know."

"Do you remember that night," started Luhan as he helped Minseok putting the cards in envelopes, " they got engaged ? How the two of us almost..."

"Oh I do hahaha..." laughed Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter