Angry Baekyeol

A Tape ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angry Baekyeol !

 

 

 

The Kaisoo couple approached their appartement door after being away for over a week. They got married two weeks ago and went off to their honymoon right after. Kyungsoo carried two bags full of foof and drinks while Jongin had all the heavy luggages. Jongin was about to put the key in the keyhole when he suddenly stopped and turned to face his husband.

 

"Before we go in I just want you to know that....I love you. I had a great time on our honeymoon. I can't wait to go in there and spend the rest of my life together with you." he said looking lovingly at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo also looked at him with a smile. But something about his expression told Jongin that his lover wasn't going to say something nice to him.

"You really want to keep that horrible necklace do you ?" asked Kyungsoo making a face, while looking at the hand-made object. Jongin said that it was a brazilian necklace and that he found it y. He begged Kyungsoo to buy it for him, which he refused. Jongin ended up buying in anyway 10 minutes bofoer their return, to make sure Kyungsoo would force him to return it back.

At the same moment, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who had been waiting for their friends arrival, came out of Chanyeol's appartment and greeted them.

"Come on in !" said Baekhyun, pushing their bags in Chanyeol's appartment and Chanyeol did as well, pushing his friends in his home. They were squealing and gigiling of excitement. It was the first time in 10 years that one of them vent somewhere without the others.

"So how was the honeymoon?" asked Baekhyun with sparkle in his eyes. He liked it when someone told him stories or things in general. Kyungsoo smiled and answered him, sending shy and loving glances at Jongin.

"It was fun, nothing special. But the best part is, we met this funny couple !"

"....That's the best part ?" repeated Baekhyun with a forced smile. He looked with disappointement at Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter