Chapter II

Why Are You Here?!

   

 

 

''Argh...what's this?...''

 

The sun enters from your window, waking you up.

 

''Oooh no...I don't want to get up. I know something bad is expecting me...Aff! It's all that boy's fault!!''

 

You get up from your bed and start walking around thinking of ways to escape from your mom.

 

''Aaah...perhaps she's already gone...usually she leaves early to work...''

 

You leave your room and silently go downstairs.

 

As soon as you enter the kitchen you see her.

 

(Trying to avoid the problem)

X: Hi mom! Good morning! - you say, while giving her a kiss.

Mom: Sit.

 

You sit and all your body is shaking, you've never seen her like that. Her expression is iced cold and you feel tense.

 

X: Mom I...

Mom: Shut up! Was that the way I raised you?! How could you be so rude with the poor boy?!

X: But mom...

Mom: I don't want to hear your excuses. Today, you'll go to his house and apologize.

X: Mom! Please listen!

 

She looks at your for some seconds and then she nods in consent.

 

X: Mom...you, better than anyone else, know that I don't like people to enter my room. Okay, I admit! Perhaps my reaction was a bit to harsh...but I got really pissed at the time and couldn't control myself!

Mom: I understand your side, but you didn't let him explain why he was there...I'm sure he had a good reason. He looks like such a sweet boy. Surely he had no bad intentions and is feeling bad about what happened.

X: Yeah...I also feel bad...I was too impulsive. Ok! Give me his adress. I'll go there and apologize.

Mom: And this time, let him talk!

 

After lunch, you leave your home towards his.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

His mom opens the door.

 

KM: Oooh hi! How are you?

X: *shy* Humm...Hi...Is Kris home?

KM: Yes, he is. Come in!

 

You both walk to the living room.

 

KM: Please, have a sit. Kris is upstairs, taking a shower but he shouldn't take much time. As soon s he finish, I'll tell him you're here.

X: Aaaah ok! I'll wait.

KM: Are you hungry? Do you want me to prepare something?

X: No No! Thanks! I just had lunch, so I'm still full.

 

You and his mom stay there talking about random stuff while waiting. At first, you thought a bit stange the fact that she seems to ignore what happened last night...

 

''Ooh...well...if she doesn't say anything I will not touch the subject.''

 

Suddenly, you hear a dor oppening.

 

KM: I thin he has finished. I'll tell him you're...

 

But before she could finish he comes downstairs.

 

Kris: MOM! Hve you seen my white shirt?!

 

He doesn't notice you're there because he's wipping his hair.

 

''OMO...he's...ooh god...He's only wearing a towell!''

 

For moments you have impure thoughts.

 

''He has such a nice body...that V line...Aish! Control yourself!''

 

Finnaly, he notices your presence.

 

Kris: Oooh Geez! - he trips and almost falls down the stairs - What are you doing here?

 

You look the other way and blush.

 

X: ...I came to talk to you about yesterday...

Kris: Oooh...ok...I'll just... - starts to go up the stairs and trips again - I'll just dress something and then we can talk.

X: Ok, I'll be waiting.

 

He doesn't take to long.

 

(In the middle of the stairs)

Kris: I'm ready..you can come, we'll talk in my room.

 

His mom, that were still there with you, says:

KM: Go! I'll prepare something for you two. It's been a while since you've arrived, so you must be hungry by now.

X: Humm...T-Thank you. *bows*

 

You go with him and enter his bedroom. Immediatly, something catchs your eye.

 

''WOW! So many games...no! I can't get distracted. I've com here for a reason...''

 

Kris: So...you want to talk to me?

(Still half distracted)

X: Hum? What?

Kris: You...why did you came here?

X: Right, that... - you start to get embaraced - I want to apologize for yesterday. I was really rude with you.

Kris: But, you had reason...I shouldn't have entered your room without permission to do so.

X: Yeah...I hate when people enter my room, it was nothing personal. I have nothing against you! Actually, I barely know you...And I have to admit...I overreacted. I'm sure you had a reason.

Kris: Yes! I wanted to explain but you didn't let me. You know...as I was walking to the bathroom, I passed throw your room. Your door was half oppen and I instantly saw the drawings on your wall. I entered to take a closer look...After you get mad at me, I realized that I was too impulsive. So, I'm sorry too!

X: Ooooh...So that's the reason!

Kris: *nods* I really love art so, I couldn't contain myself! I had to see them better!

X: And did you liked them?

Kris: If I liked? Are you kidding me?! They're soo good!! Are they yours?

X: *blushes* Y-Yes...

Kris: (with eyes wide open) WoW! You're amazing! Those were just perfect!

X: Aaaah...they're ok...

Kris: Ok? OK?!! They're awesome! And you should be more confident. You're truly talented!

X: Thank you! Well...then...since you like art so much don't you draw too?

Kris: I do, but they're not half as good as yours...

X: Can't I be the judge of that? Show me!

Kris: (embaraced) Ok...

 

He picks up a paste from his desk.

 

Kris: My friends make fun of my drawings, but I don't think they're that bad!

 

He hands you the paste and you open it.

 

''What the hell???!!! Oh my god! He draws so bad! What is this even supposed to be? I tottaly get why his friends make fun of this...''

 

Kris: So? What do you think?

X: Well...it's definetly different...

Kris: Aaah! You're the only one who gets me! I guess that brilliant minds understand each other!

 

''Geez...I can't beleave he really thinks...''

 

Kris: And now? What should we do?

X: I don't know...Perhaps I'll go home.

Kris: Don't go! Uuuuh I have an idea! You like games, don't you?

X: *surprised* How do you know?

Kris: *laughs* I noticed your expression when you saw my collection.

X: ...yeah...games are just another one of my forever alone hobbies...

Kris: Then choose whatever you want and let's play!

 

Hours go by and you're so distracted that you don't notice that you should be home by now for dinner.

 

Your phone rings. It's your mom asking where you are and telling you to come home.

 

X: Sorry, I have to go! I was supposed to be home already...

Kris: Ok then...I really liked to spend the afternoon with you. I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore and we should do this more often now!

X: Sure! Anytime!

 

You both exchange cellphone numbers and before you go he lands you some games that you wanted to try for ages.

 

You arrive home.

 

Mom: So? How did it went? Did you apologize? And him? Did he explained what happened?

X: Yes mom...everything went just fine...Actually, I've had a lot of fun.

Mom: Well...I can see that! You even got late for dinner.

 

After dinner, you go to your room play the games he gave you.

 

''That guy...He's not that bad...''

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Thank you for reading! See you next chapter. XOXO~~

 

Here it is...he's awesome art!: