Chapter IV

Why Are You Here?!

 

 

Six months have passed.

 

You saw each other every single day. You were never bored around him, actually, in this time you saw more and felt more than in your entire life.

He's the one, you know it! For a long time you tried to ignore, even your mom noticed it before you.

''We have such a beautiful friendship...I can't ruin it...''

But there's no use in avoid it longer. What you feel for him can't be described in words. He's your world now.

 

You both work now. Althought nowadays you're very busy, he still calls you everyday and you see each other the maximum that you can.

 

                                                                 ........................................................................

 

''Argh...What a cold night. I wonder what he's doing now...Does he feel cold too?'' - you think, while sipping a little bit of warm coffee.

 

*Your phone rings*

 

X: Hello?

Kris: Hi. It's Kris. Are you home?

X: *surprised* Yes...I am. Why?

Kris: Can you come outside? I'm at your door.

X: *confused* Sure...

 

You rush so hard that you almost spill you coffee.

 

You open your front door. 

He looks freezed.

 

X: Ooooh! Come on in! You must be very cold!

Kris: No...we need to go for a walk...

X: But it's so cold...we are going to get sick!

Kris: Please!

 

You see how serious he's talking and you just nod.

You start walking. You follow behind him having no idea where you're heading. Nobody says a word the entire way.

You arrive at the beach.

 

''Damn! It's even colder here...''

 

He stops in the middle of the sand and stays there, still in silence. You're next to him, doing the same. You're mind is blank.

 

Finnaly, he stops the silence.

 

Kris: I'm not alright...

X: *worried* What?! What's wrong?! Are you sick?!

Kris: There's been something I wanted to tell for a long time...

 

Your heart starts beating fast and you're freaking out inside.

 

Kris: I think I'm in love...

X: Then...tell her what you feel!

 

''OTTOKE?! He's finnaly...''

 

But before you could finish your thought..

 

Kris: That's it! I'm going to tell Soo Yun what I feel about her! Thank you for giving me courage!

 

He kisses your cheek and starts running.

You stay there, petrified.

 

''How.....how did this happened...''

 

This girl, Soo Yun...She's his co-worker. You only saw her one time when you went to his work.

You could never imagined that he felt that way. He barely talked to you about her.

 

Althought you're screaming inside, outside you can't even shed a tear.

 

You start walking. You have no destination, you just walk. Slowly...

 

A heavy rain starts. Within seconds you're soaking wet.

But who cares about that know? Who cares if you get really sick? Anyway, you don't want to live...How can you? How can you live withouth him? You should have controlled yourself and not let your feelings develop.

 

You sit on the sidewalk and lay your head on your knees.

 

Kai: Hey Miss! Are you alright?

 

You look up and see a handsome man in a suit holding a black umbrella over your head.

 

X: Yeah yeah...I'm fine...

 

You try to get up but you lose your strenght and almost fall. He holds you.

 

Kai: No! You're not ok. Let me help you! Tell me where your home is and I'll take you there.

 

Even thought he's a complete stranger and you wanted to be alone, he seems so nice that you don't want to be rude and end up accepting his help.

 

As soon as you arrive home, you pass out.

Kai gets really worried and takes you to your bed. He stays there, taking care of you, all night. He'll not leave without ensuring you're alright.

 

 

 

 

''Who's this men? Why does he worry so much about me?''

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you for reading! See you next chapter. XOXO~~