Chapter VI

Why Are You Here?!

''I guess he's too busy now...''

 

It has been a month since you last saw Kris.

You've been working has crazy, trying to get distracted but you can't. You keep thinking about him and the pain gets bigger everyday day.

Despite that, your friendship with Kai is growing stronger. He goes to your house everynight and doesn't leave without seeing you smile. You even call him ''my guardian angel''.

 

Today you've received a text message at lunch.

 

««Hi! It's Kris. I miss you! Let's have dinner today! I want you to meet Soo Yun.»»

 

Of course you wanted to reject, but...you NEED to see him. Although it hurts you have to see him.

 

Kai calls.

 

Kai: Hi! How are you?

X: Humm...fine...I guess....

Kai: You don't sound alright...What's wrong?!

 

You tell him about the text message and he immediatly says he's going with you.

Kai knows...he knows everything that you feel about Kris. When you told him he got really pissed, he even wanted to beat the hell out of Kris but you controlled him.

 

*Dinner*

 

You and Kai arrive at the restaurant. They're not there yet, but arrive soon after.

 

Kris: Hi! Sorry  for being late.

 

Dinner starts and a heavy sensation hangs.

Kris and Soo Yun don't stop laughing and act ing cute to each other. You feel nauseos and sick so the only thing you do is drink...drink like there's no tomorrow.

Kai is trying to control you while making death glares at Kris.

 

Dinner it's coming to an end and you're tottaly drunk.

 

You're outside, ready to say goodbye, when suddenly...you puke on Soo Yun's shoes!

She starts crying like a freaking annoying baby.

 

Soo Yun: Honey! - she moans like a little child - Look at what she did! She ruined my shoes!

 

Kris hugs her and looks at you, mad as .

 

Kris: Look at what you did! You should try to get a hold of yourself! And you! - turns to Kai - You should control your girlfriend!

X: Ooooh blah blah blah! It's only shoes for god's sake! I'm sorry, ok?

Kai: How can you?! You're such a jerk! She... - he stops and looks down.

Kris: She what? She's out of control! You were not like this!

 

You're tired of this situation so you just... explode.

 

X: YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT!! I was not like this! But it's all your fault! YOU made me like this! You ignored my feelings! Don't you know I love you? - as soon as you finish, you pass out.

 

Kris is in shock and speechless.

 

Kai: (holding you) I hope you're happy now! Go with your little girlfriend and be happy! Leave her with me...I'll take care of her like you never did!

 

Kris can't say a word. It seems like, he's still processing everything.

 

Soo Yun: Let's go! This people don't worth our time! - she pulls him by the arm.

 

They leave and Kris don't even look back.

 

Kai carries you on his back to home.

Once again, he's the one who's by your side...the one who cares...

 

 

''I'll protect you no matter what...my sweet little angel...''

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you for reading! See you next chapter. XOXO~~