Chapter VII

Why Are You Here?!

You lost notion of time. You don't remember exactly since when you don't see Kris. Actually, that's mainly because of Kai...you've been having lots of fun with him. You can't tottaly forget Kris, but Kai is definetly helping you bear with the pain.

Today you're going out with him once again. He called last night, telling you that he wanted to take you somewhere he never had the courage to go alone.

You got a little suspicious but you could never say no.

 

Kai picks you up at your house.

Althought you cutely begged him, he doesn't reveal where you're going.

 

Kai: This is it! We've arrived!

 

You look around.

All you see is this big scary house in the middle of the woods.

 

X: Kai...why did you brought me here?

Kai: *nervous laugh* Well...I always wanted to take a look inside but I'm not brave enough to go inside alone...can you please come with me?? They say that this house is haunted...

 

You're scared and nervousm but you nod.

 

You started walking to the door. Kai puts his hands on the door and pulls it. The door squeals and echoes inside the house. 

The sound make your legs tremble even more.

You look at each other before entering. You're both terrified.

You walk inside carefuly. 

Inside, there's this big hall and, in the middle, some huge white stairs.

You're both in silence looking at it.

 

Kai: Shall we go up?

X: No! Let's go away...I'm affraid...

Kai: I'm affraid too...but come on....let's go, plase!

X: Aff...only you to make me do this....

 

You start going upstairs. Your legs are still shakingm but now you and Kai are holding hands so you feel a bit more secure.

You reach the end of the stairs and there's this endless red hallway full of doors in both sides.

Kai starts trying to open doors, being unsucessful until...

 

(The third door on the left opens)

 

Kai: Ooh! This oppened...Come on! Let's check this out!

 

It looks like his more excited now then scared, so you just follow behind him.

It's a bedroom. There's a king size bed in the middle of the room with a white blanket on and a brown vintage desk close to the window.

In a corner, you spot something covered with a sheet.

Kai walks closer and gets ready to uncover it.

 

X: No! Don't touch that!

Kai: Calm down! Nothing bad will happen!

 

He pulls the sheet of.

 

X: A...a...wedding dress?

Kai: Ahahahahha! See? Just a dress...actually really pretty...I bet it looks good on you! Try it!

 

Althought you don't want to you nod and decide that is better to relax and have fun.

''Well...I guess that ghosts don't exist, right?''- you think.

 

You put the dress on and it fits you perfectly.

 

Kai widens his eyes when he enters the room and sees you in the dress.

 

Kai: WOW! Such a beautiful bride!

X: *blushing* Ahahahahhaah stop! Don't be silly!

 

Suddenly, the door closes agressively and you jump with fright, grabbing Kai.

He was not expecting and falls on the floor and you fall on top of him.

You stay there for a while, hugging each other.

 

X: What the hell was this?!

Kai: I don't know! 

 

He looks at the window and starts laughing.

 

X: What's so funny??! I don't like this! Let's go!

Kai: Look...the window is open...It was only the wind! - starts laughing again.

 

You facepalmed and started to laugh as well. 

The laughter starts to go downs after a few seconds as your eyes meet each other. 

Kai is looking intensively at you and you feel your body pulled towards his.

Your faces are getting closer and closer. 

You close your eyes and you feel his lips touching yours.

He kisses you slowly but passionately.

Kris comes to your mind and you push Kai away.

 

X: Sorry! I can't do this!

Kai: I get it...

 

He looks sad and disappointed.

 

You take the dress off and you both leave the house.

 

He takes you home and before you get out of his car he apologizes to you with a sad look. You nod and get out. 

 

You enter your house and go to the kitchen.

On the table is the mail that you got this morning. You start opening it until...

 

''Humm...What is...NOOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE!! PLEASE NO!''

 

..........................................................................................End.........................................................................................

 

Sorry for not being able to update but I've been busy. :(

Anyways...I hope you liked this one and see you next chapter! XOXO~~